Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship (952 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by Dhandler(f): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
I have a serious weight problem, he has his own very embarassing way of talking about it, i find it difficult to loss weight, no matter how hard i try, i love him, i know he loves me, but am afraid its only a matter of time bfore he gets tired nd disgusted, what do i do?
Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by Gloriagee(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dearie, the fact remains that he had several choices n he chose YOU. Ur best bet is to build confidence and bliv that whateva's meant 2 be will be. Nuffin makes a chick more unattractive than being low self esteemed, clingy n desperate. On the weight issue, u might try not eating later than 7:00 pm, snacking on fruits and salads, joining a gym. My mum lost abt 20kg by doing this n eliminating oil n red meat. There are several health hazards associated wit bein overweight n do it for urself. Trust me, ur BF's not doing u a favour by datin u.

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by Basildon1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
D handler: I have a serious weight problem, he has his own very embarassing way of talking about it, i find it difficult to loss weight, no matter how hard i try, i love him, i know he loves me, but am afraid its only a matter of time bfore he gets tired nd disgusted, what do i do?

You have to believe that you can do it and remember that it is a gradual process. The body is really simple - you are what you eat. Fat doesnt come from thin air. Eat smaller portions,cut out all junk, drink water before your meals and exercise 30mins 3 or more times a week. You will reduce.

If you need a boost, you can buy an appetite suppressant to get you started.
Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by mekzyjoe(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
stop eatin junks n go n do some exercise period
Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by omega25red(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
there is no miracle weight loss except plastic surgery. If you are working out, you must continue. Dieting is a mistake because you end up eating more.
You should try to come up with a sensible diet plan where you eat less and excersise. It will take some time but trust me you will see results.

As for your man, he is with you and you should accept that. dont let your negative views of yourself affect your relationship. If he ends up leaving, then so be it. Life will go on and you will find someone to love you
Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by slimyem: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
do your best to work on your weight and hope your guy appreciates your efforts.
Don't trouble yourself.instead,enjoy the relationship as long as it lasts.what will be will be!
Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by esere826: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
D handler: I have a serious weight problem, he has his own very embarassing way of talking about it, i find it difficult to loss weight, no matter how hard i try, i love him, i know he loves me, but am afraid its only a matter of time bfore he gets tired nd disgusted, what do i do?

This kind of problem is solved only by prayer and FASTING

..goodluck

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Op pls work harder τ̅o lose weight instead of transferin agression jor. Who wants a fat elephant for a wife this modern d̲̅A̲̅γ̲? ₪O offence intended abeg oh
Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by ODB1: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
have you tried not eating?
Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by angiemartinez(f): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
dnt give up on urslf 2 soon darlyn, jst work it out. concentrate more on fruits n vegies, avoid those MIGHTY bowl of fufu, eat smaler portions if u want 2. Den try 2 skip like 200 daily. Trust me u wil b fine
Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by Mynd44: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2012
O.D.B.:

have you tried not eating?
Be nice
Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by Akinagirl(f): 3:51am On Jun 28, 2012
The key is to burn more calories than you consume. Yeah, easier said than done I know. Drink lots of water as it serves as a detoxifier and just move your body all the time. No matter the activity or level. House chores and yard work counts dont eat late at night and take baby steps.
Re: Afraid Of The Future In My Relationship by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2012

go to Google, and even nairaland here sef, do ur research, to lose weight is easy, that is if u really want to lose it. as d guy don dey complain about ur size, na movement things dey him mind so

(1) (Reply)

Single Dad N Ladies Plssss Be Sincere / Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? / My Fiancé Newly Wed Ex Has His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.