Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover (24577 Views)

Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
kai! the man must have rubbed burantashi on his hammar tool of horror! sorry madam! may u continue ur f**king in hell

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by lepasharon(f): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
died while commiting adultery grin
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by http(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
That Padmore na im Yoruba dey call "Oloshi Aladopa" with him horror pistol, imagine the yeye woman what her last word will be like, Uceh am am am am am di di di dieing....
this serves guys that always looking for ways to Zap another man's wife.
Am not a Judge, but both of them have judge their cases, and one is already sentence.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by kelvincoll(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
A married man, Amaechi Uche Padmore, has been arrested by the police and charged to a Lagos court on the allegation that his lover, Edith Nwokolo, died while he was intimate with her.He is now facing a murder charge at Ebute Metta Magistrate’s court, Lagos over her death.

P.M.NEWS learnt that the lovers, who are both married, engaged in intimate romp at 94, Mushin Road, Mushin, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.

[It was gathered that while Uche was on top of Edith, she started breathing heavily, jerked and died.

They were reported to have dated each other before they got married to different spouses.

Naija reporters no go kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by kelvincoll(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
lepasharon: died while commiting adultery grin

Imagine the first question her soul would be asked on arriving the ''Big Gate''

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by 3rdparty: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dangerous Joystick. .. Another Nollywood movie
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by ayobase(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Kamardiran: what a way to die...........wondering wat she will tell God for heaven
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by doofanc: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2012
Danka7777: Couples beware! There is a specially made voodoo or juju on the market for infidelity. If you are a cheating spouse, this is your last opportunity to think twice now, as you partner might have possession this juju and willing to use on you, and your fate will be like this young promiscuous woman!
meltech: The Woman husband juju dom take her life jare....

We Nigerians and our archaic way of thinking. The report CLEARLY states that the unfortunate lady died of heart problem, most likely a heart attack. Which one come be juju again?

This is certainly not an unusual occurence, though i admit its been quite sometime i've heard of a female victim. It is usually males past their middle age and usually with a preexisting heart condition. Doctors will always warn such individuals to take it easy with sex because their compromised heart may not be able to handle the stress of a rigorous session..

But we know they no go hear. Some will even take drugs to enhance their performance. The next thing you'll see is a story in The Sun newspapers that one prominent politician died atop a pro.stitute in a hotel room. And people begin to wonder why.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by jerrytx: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2012
Hahahuuhahuha, mak i laugh in tongue, d guy joystick carry gamalin ni, Hahahuuhahuhaaahaha
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:46am On Jun 29, 2012
@ op are u very sure of this because i live close 2 d place of ur discribtion.. Please let me know..
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by gitsaro(m): 3:39am On Jun 29, 2012
Wetin dey sweet na him dey kill Ooº°˚˚°ºoO.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by gitsaro(m): 3:41am On Jun 29, 2012
berem: kai! the man must have rubbed burantashi on his hammar tool of horror! sorry madam! may u continue ur f**king in hell

They say old firewood no dey quench!!!
Something must kill a woman!!!!!!!
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by Otses(f): 5:22am On Jun 29, 2012
Wonders shall never end indeed
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by doncassey(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2012
igbo ladies are fond of commiting fornication and adultery.they neva cease to amaze me. Is too common with them
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 29, 2012
don cassey: igbo ladies are fond of commiting fornication and adultery.they neva cease to amaze me. Is too common with them

Yea, because the women are having sex with themselves.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by Jungleprince1(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2012
She is a useless woman
and she has reaped the
fruit of adultery
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by Hoii(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2012
Died in active service..
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by achi4u(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2012
which position wey she take die?
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by achi4u(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2012
don cassey: igbo ladies are fond of commiting fornication and adultery.they neva cease to amaze me. Is too common with them
but u dy do boy boy for them.olodo
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by coolzeal(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2012
I've read lot of post on here saying Yoruba women are promiscuous in nature lol and now it has being shifted to the Igbo's.. Mehn you guys are so funny with your tribalitic sentiment.. Naija... sha.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by Afam4eva(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2012
Why does sexx require so much physical and emotional energy.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by lastpage: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2012
seyi girl: May her soul rest in peace what is he going to tell his wife wonders would never cease
How can her soul rest in Peace?
She will of course rot in hell! angry Even with a "Pregnancy" in her tummy!
Imagine, only God knows how many "Bastard Children" she has give to her poor husband?

Small time, we will be blaming the children not knowing that their Mother conceived then in "Evil and debauchery"!

Good riddance to useless rubbish.

Lastpage!
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by LordReed(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2012
Death by Joystick, what a way to go! LoL
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by doofanc: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2012
afam4eva: Why does sexx require so much physical and emotional energy.

the sweetness of it makes difficult to stop once the tempo has been built.

I believe i read somewhere that d energy expended is close to that used by someone running a marathon race.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by itoldu: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2012
afam4eva: Why does sexx require so much physical and emotional energy.
You think sey na small thing when God sef dey code am from Adam and Eve b4 dem chop apple wey open dem eye? God don come issue you license to sex at will, You wan come dey do underG wt another licensed user. Na she know as she go explain am for the other side. R.I.P.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by ojeffo: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2012
Policewoman: What a sad way to die. Wish there was a way of detaching my husband's p e n i s when he will be away and reattaching it wen he is back.
Its very easy!..use a sharp knife or better still a brand new razor blade(tiger) for seamless detachment.U can get ur female neighbour to hold it for u while u "detach"it
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by molli(f): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2012
steve_101: She died in active service.....in d line of duty
rofl! grin
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by emsquare(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2012
C_Collins: Hmmm... Worldly enjoyment don land Uche inside wahala.

Lol!
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by Pororo(f): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2012
Magun in action! grin
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by jutino(f): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2012
angryWarra hell this is absolute nonsense.I guess d hussy no sabi d game for bed so he went for an alternative which gave her a gatepass to HELL
Re: Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover by jutino(f): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2012
angryWarra hell this is absolute nonsense.I guess d hussy no sabi d game for bed so she went for an alternative which gave her a gatepass to HELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.