Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

wha? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / wha? (1412 Views)

Ladies Wha Does This Message Mean?? (pic) / I Prefer Nice And Slow From The Back,wha Abuh Ya. / Iz Diz Love Or Wha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

wha? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
oih7
Re: wha? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
Please, tell us your story. It would be a great start.
Re: wha? by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
Re: wha? by Rocktation(f): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mynd Turner grin
Re: wha? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
Well I'm the least patient person...jus trying to understand and get know the patient people still stick around
Re: wha? by Mynd44: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
Rocktation: Mynd Turner grin
I have my moments

2 Likes

Re: wha? by ifihearam: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
@poster
Tell us your own or some1 else's first
Re: wha? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
ifihearam: @poster
Tell us your own or some1 else's first
A friend of mine has been dating a guy for more than 2yrs now he is arrogant, self-centred and he abuses her emotionally...well once he harassed her in public. She is so devoted to him, can't exactly figure out why
Re: wha? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
A friend of mine has been dating a guy for more than 2yrs now he is arrogant, self-centred and he abuses her emotionally...well once he harassed her in public. She is so devoted to him, can't exactly figure out why

I wonder why all these stories are always about a ''friend of the poster'' undecided
Re: wha? by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
Are you sure its not you. Common tell the truth we won't judge you..................... Much
Re: wha? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
Lol mynd...it really is my friend
Re: wha? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
@OP
The problem is very simple:
- some stick with their partner because they are desperate and would rather get abused than be alone.
- some take this abuse because of low self esteem........and actually believe that they deserved to be treated that way.
- some take it because they actually believe that this is love.
- some stick because after a while, they get used to it........... more like a routine and they don't see it any longer as abuse.
- some stick because of something they require from their abuser.......aka the abuser is rich and provides for her other needs.
Re: wha? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
The problem is very simple:
- some stick with their partner because they are desperate and would rather get abused than be alone.
- some take this abuse because of low self esteem........and actually believe that they deserved to be treated that way.
- some take it because they actually believe that this is love.
- some stick because after a while, they get used to it........... more like a routine and they don't see it any longer as abuse.
- some stick because of something they require from their abuser.......aka the abuser is rich and provides for her other needs.
Thanks...hahaha which other needs are worth emotional and physical abuse?
Re: wha? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
^^^^^ Her "Gucci" needs, her BB needs, her Louboutin needs, her "school fees" needs etc lol
Re: wha? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^^ Her "Gucci" needs, her BB needs, her Louboutin needs, her "school fees" needs etc lol

Get hit over a damn gucci bag! If BB is too expensive jus buy a nokia 3310 and send please calls wen u r broke kikiki...if ur parents can't afford the fees get a job or scholarship...
Absolutely delusional
Re: wha? by immortallity: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
if ur parents can't afford the fees get a job or scholarship...
lol, how old are you?? And what country do you stay?
sosoluv:
Absolutely delusional
to you, not to them. One man's food. . .
Re: wha? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
I'm in my 20s and I'm studying in SA
Re: wha? by immortallity: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv: I'm in my 20s and I'm studying in SA
who cares. . .
Too bad you didnt realize it was a rhetorical question
Re: wha? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
Get hit over a damn gucci bag! If BB is too expensive jus buy a nokia 3310 and send please calls wen u r broke kikiki...if ur parents can't afford the fees get a job or scholarship...
Absolutely delusional

Bwaaaaaah, in which world are you living? In the west people would go into crazy DEBTS to have these items but in Africa it's simply different and they have to get it however they can.
Sadly, you will be surprised how many ladies are happily getting bashed because of the flimsy items I mentioned......... Many people of today have become LAZY and they will do anything to get a free meal/ride.
Re: wha? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Bwaaaaaah, in which world are you living? In the west people would go into crazy DEBTS to have these items but in Africa it's simply different and they have to get it however they can.
Sadly, you will be surprised how many ladies are happily getting bashed because of the flimsy items I mentioned......... Many people of today have become LAZY and they will do anything to get a free meal/ride.
True hey. A sensible person would only do what their budget allows to, if u can't afford it leave it alone...why make vanity the beginning and end of ur life?
Re: wha? by immortallity: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Bwaaaaaah, in which world are you living?
exactly my question. Watch her answer it grin grin
Re: wha? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
immortallity:
who cares. . .
Too bad you didnt realize it was a rhetorical question

shocked shocked gringringrin
Re: wha? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2012
Idiocrasy is best ignored. grin
Re: wha? by immortallity: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv: Idiocrasy is best ignored. grin
whats that? A new word?? undecided
Re: wha? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
immortallity:
whats that? A new word?? undecided
Sweetness if u are desparately looking for a fight with a woman please go pick on some one else...don't have the time, energy or ability to be dealing wit ur kind
Re: wha? by immortallity: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
sosoluv:
Sweetness if u are desparately looking for a fight with a woman please go pick on some one else...don't have the time, energy or ability to be dealing wit ur kind
a fight?? Not at all!
And then you said 'woman'. . . . undecided
Re: wha? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2012
Child please
Re: wha? by Mynd44: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2012
*chewing pop-corn furiously*
Re: wha? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2012
Hahaha I'm not going to give u a show mynd
Re: wha? by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2012
sosoluv: Hahaha I'm not going to give u a show mynd
Please
Re: wha? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Please
U find too much pleasure in arguments
Re: wha? by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
So what has love got to do with it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U / Tall Dudes Vs Short Dudes / Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.