Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? (915 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by toyintiwal(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2007
Am in love with Toyin, we've been in the relatioship for three years, and just met a lady last night, her name is Adeshewa (she is prettier than toyin), and I think she is totally crazy about, i mean she's in love, she planning to spend this weekend with me, please help, can I go for her, ?"
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by 2dye4(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2007
@poster; i have smelt trouble before and it doesnt smell like what u just narrated.

ur just about to have a fling, thats all. wink
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by cblow(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2007
@ poster
do you take us for fools? your last post two days back stated u met shewa two nights back, and now ure posting u met her just last night. it is peeps like you giving the male folks a bad name. how come u dint put up your pix this time? can see ure beginning to learn hu!!
just leave both of them alone as i can see ure not even mature enough to take care of yourself let alone 'commit' to any relationship. get busy, get a life and you wont be thinking of shewa. how old are you sef? u really sound like a 14 year old. angry
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by 2dye4(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2007
c_blow:

@ poster
do you take us for fools? your last post two days back stated u met shewa two nights back, and now ure posting u met her just last night. it is peeps like you giving the male folks a bad name. how come u dint put up your pix this time? can see ure beginning to learn hu!!
just leave both of them alone as i can see ure not even mature enough to take care of yourself let alone 'commit' to any relationship. get busy, get a life and you wont be thinking of shewa. how old are you sef? u really sound like a 14 year old. angry

busted! grin
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2007
ah ah grin

really buste cheesy
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by dankmen208(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2007
Take my Advice trace ur heart
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by iice(f): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2007
LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by stefykarl: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2007
F>ck off
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2007
@post
good gosh. . .for one minute there  i hate having the same name as your girlfriend  sad

dude, you have a problem. . .how many of your post have i read today? too many to count. . .one, on the " I Need A Fiance (Lady): Must Be 20 To 26 (Yoruba) " thread, you stated you need a fiance. . .then you made a thread saying you're asking to choose between two ladies. 
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-97644.0.html#msg1731477

lol. . .which one is it. . .you're dating and looking for a fiance, you got a girl friend and in love with another 2 girls. . or are you just plain confused? 

LMAO. . .nawa o. . dude, you need to get yourself together. . . grin grin grin
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by chika98: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2007
LoL, Some of you ask the stupidest questions. Can you lot imagine the nerve?
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by efuah(f): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2007
all this peeps(teenagers) come to stress our brains angry. . . .gat something else to do angry
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by calmosas: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2007
2 can play that game.LovePeddler grin grin grin
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by dk4justice(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2007
Hey soji your self my guy dont put your trust in ladies do you know if she is dating another guy.I beg make you do am fast.
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by SweetT1: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2007
@poster

Jack off, Butt breath !!!!!
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by ettehgate(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2007
@poster

think b4 you post o

this your post have childish written all over it
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: Am In Trouble! What Do I Do? by ndumart: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2007
@Poster

Guy, u are really confused

(1) (Reply)

Worst Break Up Lines Ever / Seriouse Friend Needed / You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.