Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (2389 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Relationship by Gurgle(f): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
I was told its better to be in relationship so you will know how to handle them later on, but I think you should just do what you want to do

If you don't want to then don't, its not complusory

1 Like

Re: Relationship by AngelJennifer: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sincere4u:

Whaaaat?, in this modern times. Marriage without prior relationship could be suicidal. All you need do is to set the boundaries of a well defined relationship/dating/courtship.

Thanks. Contemplating on that.
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
AngelJennifer:

Thanks. Contemplating on that.

That's cool. Final advice...if u really mind the looks of your children or better still having adorably very pretty kids, not only must you mind the looks of a man but most importantly HIS AGE!. You read me well, yes his age. The older a man is, the more likely he is in having ugly kids even if he looks handsome. For women, they just lose the ability to conceive but for men, they get you have uglier kids.
Men below 40 are adviced....though handsome men above 40 can implant sweet looking kids in you but it never can be compared to how the kids do look if the man was younger.
On the other hand, you know older men are richer than younger men on average. So it's left for you to strike the balance for yourself.
One last thing I do add....forget all those love-love thing ooo. Money!, yes money and enough of it matters in a relationship such as marriage. Love only last for a while without cash and becomes moribund.
AngelJennifer!!, if you see a man with deep pockets who is reasonable and loves YOU!, Marry him oooooo!!!!!. For your own good, your kids and all around you; even if you are in love with a struggling man.
Love will come later. Yes, you'll live to love your rich husband.
Your poor lover will live to appreciate you and you two can always be friends. When his time comes he will always find who to marry according to his pocket.
Some ladies have made stupid sacrifices only for the poor lover to marry some other lady the moment he makes money. However majority of the struggling lover boys never make it, forget what you watch in the movies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Fruit Are You ? / Is International/long-distance Dating Possible Without Getting Scammed? / Dumb Couple: (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.