Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

"Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . (8048 Views)

Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy / If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? / Dagrin Lives On : Today Marks 2 Years Since He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by simpleman1: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
Dagrin....We miss you. RIP
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by Tedyk(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
4qet d bullsh*t bout his demise,al i know z dah D@ qrin z an icon 2 rememba,RIP dawq
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by chic2pimp(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
Lyrical Genius!!!

His CEO Album is still the best Rap Album produced by any Nigerian Rap Artist til date.
Not a day goes by without me playing at least 6 of those songs on my Ipod.
With Classics like Ghetto Dreams,Everyday,Pon Pon Pon, Kondo,Thank God,Lala,that album is simply too mu[i]s[/i]h
I doubt any Nigerian Rap Artist would ever produce anything better.
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by solamesin(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
RIP brother
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by Tgirl4real(f): 2:11am On Jul 01, 2012
Much love Dagrin. Mosofunyin Entertainment
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by UnitedManc: 5:39am On Jul 01, 2012
wow thanks for making these documentary. God bless you a lot. May his soul continue to RIP
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by olamyke(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2012
Dis is an example & a warning to pple of his kind out there. D guy started 4rm d church wit such a gr8 talent but ended up in ... (only God knows where)Dis is an example & a warning to pple of his kind out there. D guy started 4rm d church wit such a gr8 talent but ended up in ... (only God knows where)Dis is an example & a warning to pple of his kind out there. D guy started 4rm d church wit such a gr8 talent but ended up in ... (only God knows where)
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by phraze(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2012
Eya! Dagrin, im yo fan, i loved doze songs by you played on Raypower, like the song in which you mentioned Ait's bosses name 'Dokpesi'. Your raps realy stunned me. M.I raps gud but you chose to use your mother tongue which is a very rare tradition in NAIJA'S hiphop community. I missed you. I hope Olamide wil read this. Original thats all i can say you were DAGRIN. Bless U where ever you Are.
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by touchmeder: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2012
I just went to youtube and watched the whole lot. the makers of the documentary did a good job although i would have liked to hear stuffs like when his was born family (if available to speak) schools attended or childhood friends. just a personal touch. i cant fault it though, it was a good one especially part 3 when they spoke about good management, the police ,emergency services in Nigeria,and LUTH on strike. really insightful...
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
Another proof that the good die young. Dagrin, akogun. if you were alive you would be living the dream by now no doubt. still the same thing, you acheived a lot in your short stay. nuff respect! no man living rich would lose his mind to want to kill himself especially after struggling hard to attain it! the system killed you. the trailer was not supposed to be there. the road ought be well lit!!!! but God knows best. one day, the police station there will pay for their negligence. iwo ni kabiyesi of the rap game. say no more. make dough, stay fly........my best rap song ever amidst my rating with jay, biggie, nas and pac............oyo.....stay fly..........rep your hood with a Grin!!!!!!!! more like it..........
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by akigbemaru: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
DAGRIN TI JEUN SO KE JO. AWON ELEYI KO ORIN WON DE TO RAP NONI.
Re: "Dagrin's Documentary" Remembering His Life And Times. . by Holythout(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2015
[u learned ass, do ur own and let's see if u would do better..]. . .barge in. Whaaaaaaaat! people still idolize mediocre? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I better get my a$$ out[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dm Records – “kom Kom” Ft. Timaya, King Perryy & Patoranking / Nigezie Or Kennis Music Channel: Which Is Better. / DOWNLOAD GOSPEL MIX: DJ Blueskyz – Throwback Of Ada (mix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.