Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland (19485 Views)

El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / El-rufai On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 12:17am On Jul 01, 2012
kiyosaki1: Beaf Abi wetin be your name you are so shallow that the looting of today has so blind folded you that makes you sold your conscience for a cup of garri that whoever is your pay master have you heard this saying before .YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE ALL THE TIME BUT YOU CAN NEVER FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME no matter how many legions your you and your cohorts employ I and some other wise people on this forum will never be deceive by your propaganda if you are a good student of history you will know that the method of your propagation was what was used by Hitler to force the people of old German to war which was needless meaningless as it only brought sorrow to his people you and your followers on this forum are paranoia and my prayer is that you will know the truth and. that truth will male you free but for me to support what's not right count me and other patriots out we ain't Mugu
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2012
Rewind... grin

Beaf:
kiyosaki1:
See what prolong strikes has caused to our youths so you cannot read and understand simple essay well is an assignment for you no wonder you is the only propaganda arm of beaf that can employ you when your mates are working in corporate environment worthless political apologist

Kpuho!

Bro, you were warned about vengefully assaulting English, yet you decided that the best response was to sprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeak Engrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrissss!
Oti o! grin grin grin

My broda, no vex, just grab kokolet Rita as ya lawful wedded wife. Una go break iron!

No be small sontin o! Odi egwu!! Chai! Hai! Chineke me!! Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_E3gIJXbeA

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 12:25am On Jul 01, 2012
Rewind...

A GEJ supporter: "Dude, these are the facts figures and scenario, all delivered with calm, impeccable intelligence and unadulterated wit."

A k-legged El Rufai supporter:
"NLers are all PDP agents! Phuck NL! Phuck Beaf! Phuck jmaine! Phuck PointB! God punish your fada! I will stone your moda! Fools! Fucking! I hate life! I will kill someone o!"

...Coke and 7Up, the difference is clear! cool
The problem is, malaria of the brain! grin

Anyways, lemme take more time out to cry for all El Rufai chickens.
Lets bow our heads in solitude, I really wanna weep bitterly for all El Rufais gutter beings:

Weennnnnnhhhh! Mama come o! El Rufai don de jonz again o! Moooooooooo! Mauuuuuuuuu!!!'

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by dedeike: 12:26am On Jul 01, 2012
kiyosaki1: See what prolong strikes has caused to our youths so you cannot read and understand simple essay well is an assignment for you no wonder you is the only propaganda arm of beaf that can employ you when your mates are working in corporate environment worthless political apologist
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry bros, Abeg no vex. U win. Looooool. Mr. Zebrudaya of the new masquerade fame will surely envy you. grin grin grin. I no fit laugh again.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by dedeike: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2012
kiyosaki1: Beaf Abi wetin be your name you are so shallow that the looting of today has so blind folded you that makes you sold your conscience for a cup of garri that whoever is your pay master have you heard this saying before .YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE ALL THE TIME BUT YOU CAN NEVER FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME no matter how many legions your you and your cohorts employ I and some other wise people on this forum will never be deceive by your propaganda if you are a good student of history you will know that the method of your propagation was what was used by Hitler to force the people of old German to war which was needless meaningless as it only brought sorrow to his people you and your followers on this forum are paranoia and my prayer is that you will know the truth and. that truth will male you free but for me to support what's not right count me and other patriots out we ain't Mugu
BEHOLD THE NEW EL RUFAI ADVOCATES ON NAIRALAND grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Mandelaguy(m): 12:33am On Jul 01, 2012
[quote author=kiyosaki1][/quote] please stop murdering English.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Boboedom: 12:55am On Jul 01, 2012
I don't like the part where Mallam El-rufai called our President GEJ useless.That is a very uncultured word to apply to your President. But anyways, this Nigeria where anything goes.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Myself2(m): 12:57am On Jul 01, 2012
Showshow foolish this el rufai is
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by uzomagic(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2012
[quote author=kiyosaki1][/quote]Despite repeated entreaties, you have vowed to sustain your onslaught on good reasoning and the laws of syntax, semantics, concord, punctuation and grammar. This is alarming. But in line with my commitment to promote freedom of speech, I hereby move that Kiyosaki be allowed to post in his native language which from his username, is most likely Japanese. grin grin grin grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by uzomagic(m): 1:09am On Jul 01, 2012
kiyosaki1: See what prolong strikes has caused to our youths so you cannot read and understand simple essay well is an assignment for you no wonder you is the only propaganda arm of beaf that can employ you when your mates are working in corporate environment worthless political apologist
Despite all entreaties, you have vowed to sustain your war against good reasoning as well as the laws of English syntax, semantics, punctuation, grammar and concord. I am very disheartened with the laughing stock that you have become. In line with my commitment to promoting freedom of speech, I hereby move that [b][/b]Kiyosaki1 be allowed to post in his native language which from his username, is most likely Japanese. grin grin grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 4:27am On Jul 01, 2012
dedeike: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry bros, Abeg no vex. U win. Looooool. Mr. Zebrudaya of the new masquerade fame will surely envy you. grin grin grin. I no fit laugh again.
beaf clone why shifting from the relevant to the irrelevant all the above shows how trivial you and your trainers are have you ever heard of diction or typing assist as in many cases especially when using mobile device well I wouldn't blame you or beaf aka Reno Omokri for your ignorance because it further confirm to me how a reasonable grown up people will not be able to critically analyse every moves made by the government whether its suitable for the masses or not before rushing to the pages of different social media to support such well for your information not all people that are on this forum are gullible and will swallow just anything that is being offer to us the point is this this forum is where the those without voice can make their voice heard I.e shows. their approval to every policy being made by our policymakers because in democratic regime the elected leaders are our servants and the last time I checked the present regime was voted in to the office and not by military coup what that means in a nut shell is that they are accountable to us and using the tax payers or our resources money to fuel an underground propaganda organization like yours is not only against the fundamental principles in which democracy is built but its illegal in all ramifications people like you and your sponsors in an ideal situation are suppose to be languishing in jail so as to serve as a deterrent to others that might want to tow the path you are towing now let me even ask you why do you prefer easy money by saying this I mean all you do for your pay is just sitting in front of many laptops with different identities and drummer support for. every move of the government knowing sure that these policies makers are themselves human that are prone to error I personally do not criticize personality but the policy and I have been on this forum for sometime now and you and your likes have always been doing is to blindly support all policy without analysing them whether they are applicable to our situation in this country or not or what is the motive behind such moves a typical and present example is the sudden removal of the oil subsidy without putting into confidence the populace that voted in the present leadership in which I am part and parcel.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 4:41am On Jul 01, 2012
Mandelaguy: please stop murdering English.
please my dear professor of English language stop shifting focussed from the real issue to non importance as to be picking typing errors may I even ask you to define for me that precious word COMMUNICATION and stop acting as if you are still in the school or are we in an examination hall or you are so trivial that all what you are able to pick from my postings are the typographical errors it just show the how shallow you are and may I thank you for your criticism at least it will make me edit and re-edit my postings before posting since I know there are still kids like you on Nairaland
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 4:50am On Jul 01, 2012
uzomagic: Despite all entreaties, you have vowed to sustain your war against good reasoning as well as the laws of English syntax, semantics, punctuation, grammar and concord. I am very disheartened with the laughing stock that you have become. In line with my commitment to promoting freedom of speech, I hereby move that [b][/b]Kiyosaki1 be allowed to post in his native language which from his username, is most likely Japanese. grin grin grin
It's a pity that with all these your talents as a professional proof reader and a comedian you still cannot get yourself a very good day job as an English teacher in a private secondary school where your talent will be more appreciated It's a pity what a misplaced priority instead of being one of beaf clone
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 4:53am On Jul 01, 2012
kiyosaki1: beaf clone why shifting from the relevant to the irrelevant all the above shows how trivial you and your trainers are have you ever heard of diction or typing assist as in many cases especially when using mobile device well I wouldn't blame you or beaf aka Reno Omokri for your ignorance because it further confirm to me how a reasonable grown up people will not be able to critically analyse every moves made by the government whether its suitable for the masses or not before rushing to the pages of different social media to support such well for your information not all people that are on this forum are gullible and will swallow just anything that is being offer to us the point is this this forum is where the those without voice can make their voice heard I.e shows. their approval to every policy being made by our policymakers because in democratic regime the elected leaders are our servants and the last time I checked the present regime was voted in to the office and not by military coup what that means in a nut shell is that they are accountable to us and using the tax payers or our resources money to fuel an underground propaganda organization like yours is not only against the fundamental principles in which democracy is built but its illegal in all ramifications people like you and your sponsors in an ideal situation are suppose to be languishing in jail so as to serve as a deterrent to others that might want to tow the path you are towing now let me even ask you why do you prefer easy money by saying this I mean all you do for your pay is just sitting in front of many laptops with different identities and drummer support for. every move of the government knowing sure that these policies makers are themselves human that are prone to error I personally do not criticize personality but the policy and I have been on this forum for sometime now and you and your likes have always been doing is to blindly support all policy without analysing them whether they are applicable to our situation in this country or not or what is the motive behind such moves a typical and present example is the sudden removal of the oil subsidy without putting into confidence the populace that voted in the present leadership in which I am part and parcel.
Re-loaded
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Obijulius: 4:55am On Jul 01, 2012
kiyosaki1: beaf clone why shifting from the relevant to the irrelevant all the above shows how trivial you and your trainers are have you ever heard of diction or typing assist as in many cases especially when using mobile device well I wouldn't blame you or beaf aka Reno Omokri for your ignorance because it further confirm to me how a reasonable grown up people will not be able to critically analyse every moves made by the government whether its suitable for the masses or not before rushing to the pages of different social media to support such well for your information not all people that are on this forum are gullible and will swallow just anything that is being offer to us the point is this this forum is where the those without voice can make their voice heard I.e shows. their approval to every policy being made by our policymakers because in democratic regime the elected leaders are our servants and the last time I checked the present regime was voted in to the office and not by military coup what that means in a nut shell is that they are accountable to us and using the tax payers or our resources money to fuel an underground propaganda organization like yours is not only against the fundamental principles in which democracy is built but its illegal in all ramifications people like you and your sponsors in an ideal situation are suppose to be languishing in jail so as to serve as a deterrent to others that might want to tow the path you are towing now let me even ask you why do you prefer easy money by saying this I mean all you do for your pay is just sitting in front of many laptops with different identities and drummer support for. every move of the government knowing sure that these policies makers are themselves human that are prone to error I personally do not criticize personality but the policy and I have been on this forum for sometime now and you and your likes have always been doing is to blindly support all policy without analysing them whether they are applicable to our situation in this country or not or what is the motive behind such moves a typical and present example is the sudden removal of the oil subsidy without putting into confidence the populace that voted in the present leadership in which I am part and parcel.

U have issues. You think GEJ is d reason 4 ur problems. If tribalism has not blurred ur sense of reasoning u might b able to see tins in a different light. For all the pain it may cause you pls learn to take responsibility for your failures and stop blaming GEJ / "typing assist". And this govt has come to stay...till the real Nigerians think its time to call this country quits.
What have you contributed to your community to better their well being? Nothing of course, you will surely be glad to have one of your kin as d president That's just your problem and I can assure u dat it gonna stay dat way 4 a really long tym.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 5:02am On Jul 01, 2012
Re-loaded season two
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 5:02am On Jul 01, 2012
Re-loaded season two
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by TrueNaijaguy: 5:22am On Jul 01, 2012
@kiyosaki 1 you call yourself a student of history but have been brainwashed to the extent that you can't even remember your recent past. Your paymasters have diarrhoea of the mouth, if they don't talk of 'blood of baboons and dogs' today they call people 'useless and clueless' tomorrow. I wonder what they teach their kids. Anyways I dont blame them, the fustration of joblessness affects their reasoning, sense of judgement and use of language. It's a pity
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by chucky234(m): 5:53am On Jul 01, 2012
Hope this Mallam is not on some high Azonto thing,NL a PDP?
I have never supported GEJ's government and I know 80% of NLanders also never did but this El Rufai guy to refers to NL as a PDP tool and GEJ's paid agents is alarming, I m never going to support GEJ's govt until positive results are visible but support El Rufai? Never,that Mallam is a confused man who is only trying to stay relevant in the political surface.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by jamace(m): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2012
"30 laptops in Abuja" ---a new phrase to remember. grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by otondo55: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2012
El-Rufai has a hole in his mental capacitor.
He should concentrate more on northern peace and development as they doll Nigeria to 18 century.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by ubandire(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2012

This guy definitely has probs with punctuation marks,pls u are trying to drive home a point,but it's taking u over 3days to do it,try your native language like uzomagic suggested,and we'll ALTAVISTA BABEL FISH TRANSLATION,i think that will be better and spare all parties the stress of trying to decipher ur encrypts.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2012
SEUN, Nairaland is deteriorating into a battleground for thugs-gej and anti GEJ Party. Honestly, its becoming a political tool where party A spill junk and party B counter; moreso with less intelligent facts. I think (my opinion) that it will be wiser to exclude such topics from the front page, they should 'flex' their muscles but not on the front page.

TEAM GEJ (beaf, jmain and co), even if GEJ spends multiple tenors there, he'll still get out somedays and you guys will b reduced to object of ridicule for even the INTELIGENT Almustapha got reduced to nothing and trust me, he destroyed his name. You'll always be remembered for what you have done-licking arses.

TEAM Elrufai/ACN/Opposition, at least Team GEJ get paid for their job, you guys try eveything possible to empty idleness, Elrufai, please go get ur own 40laptops and secure office space for them even if its in the bush, at least you would have employed 40 or so people-share your loot too.

Elrufai, you're biting the fingers that fed you again (remember what you did to Atiku), "to every action, there's equal and opposite reaction"-your evil to men must b repaid in full measure, whether by man or by God, whether now or certainly later. Its fine to criticize but not by you...certainly not you-you of all people? How easy we forget! GEJ is bad, he's this and that buy you sir, are worse!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by BetaThings: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2012
Billyonaire: My Question to them is, Who are the CPC and ACN, APGA paid agents ? Or these parties too poor to have paid agents ? Twitter mallam has gone completely nutz!!!!!!!!!!!
Or they don't believe in it
Ultimately, people judge by what they can see, not by posts by multiple IDs NLanders
(eg phones work on "Who wants to be a Millionaire" all the time, but the lines on presidential media chat depicts Nigeria as a very backward country),

Josef Stalin killed a lot of his countrymen
Winston Churchill or Roosevelt did not
Perhaps somebody of Stalin frame of mind could have asked why they did not or maybe they were not man enough
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2012
Mallam El-rufai needs a job. Simple!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Demdem(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2012
[s]
uncle u: I am thinking you are the retardeen.Is this how empty your brain is? We need an IQ check before allowing people here.
[/s]

Senseless and out of point. Hopeless iidiot.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2012
ubandire:

This guy definitely has probs with punctuation marks,pls u are trying to drive home a point,but it's taking u over 3days to do it,try your native language like uzomagic suggested,and we'll ALTAVISTA BABEL FISH TRANSLATION,i think that will be better and spare all parties the stress of trying to decipher ur encrypts.
Are we in the examination hall that the only thing your trivial eyes can see is punctuation marks, no wonder you can be easily be persuaded from that which is not real. The real issue is that your boss or whoever is your pay master has lost it and you are so blind to see it,why am I saying this to you self because in the first instance you are a naive homo sapien who have nothing tangible to offer to his generation.Mr.proof reader if I don't purposely refuse to dot my i's and cross my t's how will someone like you be able to comment on the forum,may be the reason is that am busy doing other things why commenting on the forum and so not so idle enough to be editing and re-editing as you mention please next time you don't have anything tangible to contribute just remain a spectator and be watching the game
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by BetaThings: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2012
toba.:
he should go too hell. what did he do when he was FCT minister? so arrogant and useless.

he's even talking about a possible break up of Nigeria before 2015

Of course El Rufai is wrong to call Jonathan names. I don't believe in crude language. But we have it deployed lavishly here

But I am quite surprised that you are taking issues with El Rufai on this matter. David Mark has spoken about it
What are Jonathan's supporters saying? They say Jonathan is anti-North

manny4life:
No I think GEJ will down as a president who gave the northerners a run for their money, even they who did not believe in western education have resorted to being the "EMIR OF TWITTER".... grin grin grin

Was this the landmark achievement he took the oath of office to do?

Billyonaire: El-Rufai....the last man standing.....Indeed the Terrorist North have no more heroes. HEll-Rufai is the last monkey standing....IBB..politico dead......Atiku...politico dead.....Buhari....politico...coma......HEll-Rufai....gone mad on twitter.....No saviour....because....Western Education is....sacrilege...but you are using twitter and facebook...and wearing lenses cos of myopia. Are those not products of Western Education?

Clearly El Rufai went to school
Is this what we should be celebrating? That the "Northerners" are in decline? Is Jonathan the President of Nigeria or the President of the South?
With a southerner as president, and southerners who never see anything wrong in what Jonathan does saying this, what do you think will hold the country together?

This is another group saying they will work to frustrate the North into leaving the country

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=77546:seast-ssouth-middle-belt-form-alliance&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

"Regretting the failure of Biafran revolution led by the late Ojukwu, Dokubo declared that, by 2015, if President Goodluck Jonathan is not interested in contesting, the coalition and other stakeholders working with it would work for the emergence of a president from the South East or North Central zones.

He said the plan of the coalition is to ensure that the leadership of the country will be retained within the three zones until the core north people who think Nigeria is for them to rule perpetually would beg to leave"

Is Jonathan discouraging these people? I guess not. It is easy to accuse people of tribalism or trying to break up the country. But there are 6 zones in this country but here we have this alliance of "detribalised Nigerians", supporters of Jonathan, proudly scheming and boasting that only 3 should rule perpetually.

Bianca is an ambassador now, just in case somebody wants to say these are rabble rousers

Of course, anyone who criticises them for things like this or dares to criticise Jonathan is bitter and is a hater.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by BetaThings: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2012
manny4life:

@ topic,

El Rufai sounds really bitter, so he's worried about lies becoming truth. Did he worry about the lies becoming truth to the eyes of many when he propagated lies against Anambra state in his bid to discredit the state?

Calling GEJ useless, GEJ isn't the best, but him, does he have any credibility left? Thief na thief, just like @ Ejine said, he fell out of favor. grin grin grin

You used to strive for objectivity in the past. But now that is gone! El Rufai has critically analysed budgets across the states (Bauch's hopeless budget, Benue opaque budget) in the past, but none was challenged on account of tribalism. Is El Rufai trying to install someone from the North as the next governor of Anambra

Governor Obi said he insulted Igbos. He later got an editorial board member of ThisDay to respond to El Rufai. Thereafter Gov Obi wrote a rejoinder.
People from Anambra live in the North. They should be able to criticise budgets of those states if they chose to do so.
The rejoinder from Gov Obi would have put paid the issue once and for all, rather than the initial appeal to emotions
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by chucky234(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2012
vladimiros: I don't know how GEJ is destroying Nigeria

has he not helped looked for investors in the power sector,

are shell not going to build a 3 Billion dollar power plant thanks to the increase in tariff?

He went all the way to korea and japan to plead with samsung and hyundai to build factories in nigeria and give you jobs.

formed alliance with germany to increase Nigeria's chances of being a security council member

stop hating, and hope for the best

Unless you are an Aboki
Your username sound Russian and you truely sound like one,mumu-maga.
Where are the factories build by Hyundai and Samsung since 2010 or the jobs created since GEJ promised 4000 jobs in 2010 and another 3000 jobs in 2011 which he reaffirm after the subsidy protest,you sit in one Russian village and write rubbish.
Shell build $3bn power plant to increase tarrif,you surely on some cheap Azonto drink.
Shell say Shell say,no feasibility study or plan being put in place to show that Shell has a concrete plan to build power plant and you there Putin Russian kitchen blabbing.
Go get a life and stop being a mega slowpoke,ode alias agbaya.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by BetaThings: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2012
emmatok: grin

Where are all the Abacha,OBJ and Yaradua,apologist today.
GEJ fans too will experience thesame vary soon.
They will be running away from NL.
I know Seun has been bullied to join.

Point to be noted by everyone.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by chucky234(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2012
TrueNaijaguy: El rufai is angry that his once close friend and confidant left himHe once swore that Nuhu Ribadu will never join GEJ' s administration in any capacity but we all know what the story is today. He's still saying same about Oby Ezekwesili but the woman no send am. He should know everyone is not an extremist. I'm not saying GEJ has solved all the challenges we are facing as a nation cos no one can,Not under a year but we should give him a chance. It's not easy to trust any leader because of what we have faced over the years but we need to start from somewhere/someone. #longlivenaija
Guy why you dey yarn like small pikin nah,GEJ has been in govt since 2007 and has been president since 2010 but you are here clamouring one year. Your mumu go last a lifetime,konkonshi sotomo nakishta (speaking Japanese)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / Rotimi Amaechi Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Crowned Eze Ochi Aliri Ikwerre / Boko Haram Kills 18 In Adamawa At A Funeral Party - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.