Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,359 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland (19692 Views)

El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / El-rufai On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by superior1: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
40 laptops, atleast 40 IDs. No wonder!!!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kutchs: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
jmaine:

And you all are paid critics in the business of criticizing GEJ . . . .We equal then . .no biggie cool
Anyone who says something for the govt is paid while those who consistently criticize even when there is nothing to criticize are not paid agents of El Rufai, buhari, tinubu etc. Really funny how enemies try to deflate attention from their emptiness.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
kutchs: Anyone who says something for the govt is paid while those who consistently criticize even when there is nothing to criticize are not paid agents of El Rufai, buhari, tinubu etc. Really funny how enemies try to deflate attention from their emptiness.

The keyword being emptiness.
Like El Rufai, like his followers.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

I think we should write the UN to "find sontin" for El Rufai's begging bowl! Lol!
The cross-eyed Emir of Twitter evidently takes politics as a do or die career.
Beaf Abi wetin be your name you are so shallow that the looting of today has so blind folded you that makes you sold your conscience for a cup of garri that whoever is your pay master have you heard this saying before .YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE ALL THE TIME BUT YOU CAN NEVER FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME no matter how many legions your you and your cohorts employ I and some other wise people on this forum will never be deceive by your propaganda if you are a good student of history you will know that the method of your propagation was what was used by Hitler to force the people of old German to war which was needless meaningless as it only brought sorrow to his people you and your followers on this forum are paranoia and my prayer is that you will know the truth and. that truth will male you free but for me to support what's not right count me and other patriots out we ain't Mugu
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

I think we should write the UN to "find sontin" for El Rufai's begging bowl! Lol!
The cross-eyed Emir of Twitter evidently takes politics as a do or die career.
Beaf Abi wetin be your name you are so shallow that the looting of today has so blind folded you that makes you sold your conscience for a cup of garri that whoever is your pay master have you heard this saying before .YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE ALL THE TIME BUT YOU CAN NEVER FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME no matter how many legions your you and your cohorts employ I and some other wise people on this forum will never be deceive by your propaganda if you are a good student of history you will know that the method of your propagation was what was used by Hitler to force the people of old German to war which was needless meaningless as it only brought sorrow to his people you and your followers on this forum are paranoia and my prayer is that you will know the truth and. that truth will male you free but for me to support what's not right count me and other patriots out we ain't Mugu

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by curtain: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
ONE THING AM HAPY ABOUT IS DAT RUFAI WAS ABLE 2 COROBORATE DAVID MARK'S ASSERTION THAT NIGERIA MAY LIKELY DIVIDE WEN HE SAID IF WE EVER GET 2 2015...... THIS BRINGS 2 A HALT D ARGUMENT ABT WETHER A LEADER SHUD THINK IN DAT LINE OR NOT. EVN THOUGH GADAFI WAS CRITICISED BY MARK AND THE LIKES OF LATE ABUBAKAR RIMI WEN HE(gadafi) FIRST SAW THAT VISION. Wat i dnt undastand is hw NAIRALAND, became a tool of pretenders? Wen topics here ar always subject 2 argument, for and against. Y trow away d baby wit d bath water if u are nt confused? Wat becoms of rufai's suporters here? Ar they idiots?.... Its is only those disenchanted dat hv a way of breeding hatred and violence wen all their ambitions are thwarted by opposition... Between elrufai, buhari atiku and gej, who do we say is disenchanted? Who can we atrribute crises 2? Wen peaceful change is not possible den violent change becomes inevitable... Fairness and social justice is Wen pples land were confiscated witout compensation in abuja and houses of poor masses demolished signifies equality. This act were directly under ur power then. After rufai collected bribe 2 favour politicians in oda not 2 demolish their properties in the name of abj master plan, diverted monies meant 4 compensation and claimd oda land 2 himself, am suprised dat he stil feel himself pure.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by jmaine: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
kutchs: Anyone who says something for the govt is paid while those who consistently criticize even when there is nothing to criticize are not paid agents of El Rufai, buhari, tinubu etc. Really funny how enemies try to deflate attention from their emptiness.

Most nairaland anti GEJ critics are amazingly stvpid . . They literally out do each other by churning out several variants of impulsive foolishness on a daily basis . .cos they feel sounding smart equates to attacking the government . .even when they shouldn't . . .

For every vile they release . . . .they should expect a proportionate and appropriate feedback response E.G the twitter gossiper who is currently whining for receiving the expected backlash given to the innately silly and mischievous humans

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
kiyosaki1: Beaf Abi wetin be your name you are so shallow that the looting of today has so blind folded you that makes you sold your conscience for a cup of garri that whoever is your pay master have you heard this saying before .YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE ALL THE TIME BUT YOU CAN NEVER FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME no matter how many legions your you and your cohorts employ I and some other wise people on this forum will never be deceive by your propaganda if you are a good student of history you will know that the method of your propagation was what was used by Hitler to force the people of old German to war which was needless meaningless as it only brought sorrow to his people you and your followers on this forum are paranoia and my prayer is that you will know the truth and. that truth will male you free but for me to support what's not right count me and other patriots out we ain't Mugu

Bro, did you see this post I made earlier. Read and re-read it several times, then look in the mirror and tell me if the reflection of yourself you see isn't the "k-legged El Rufai supporter" I described below. Lol! grin grin grin

A GEJ supporter: "Dude, these are the facts figures and scenario, all delivered with calm, impeccable intelligence and unadulterated wit."

A k-legged El Rufai supporter:
"NLers are all PDP agents! Phuck NL! Phuck Beaf! Phuck jmaine! Phuck PointB! God punish your fada! I will stone your moda! Fools! Fucking! I hate life! I will kill someone o!"

...Coke and 7Up, the difference is clear! cool
The problem is, malaria of the brain! grin

Anyways, lemme take more time out to cry for all El Rufai chickens.
Lets bow our heads in solitude, I really wanna weep bitterly for all El Rufais gutter beings:

Weennnnnnhhhh! Mama come o! El Rufai don de jonz again o! Moooooooooo! Mauuuuuuuuu!!!'

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by blackboi(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
i am a member of Nairaland with a difference; I refused to be a political tool of any government/party angry
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by dedeike: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
kiyosaki1: Beaf Abi wetin be your name you are so shallow that the looting of today has so blind folded you that makes you sold your conscience for a cup of garri that whoever is your pay master have you heard this saying before .YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE ALL THE TIME BUT YOU CAN NEVER FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME no matter how many legions your you and your cohorts employ I and some other wise people on this forum will never be deceive by your propaganda if you are a good student of history you will know that the method of your propagation was what was used by Hitler to force the people of old German to war which was needless meaningless as it only brought sorrow to his people you and your followers on this forum are paranoia and my prayer is that you will know the truth and. that truth will male you free but for me to support what's not right count me and other patriots out we ain't Mugu
Who is this zebrudaya on Nairaland? Even zebbrudaya cannot fathom this kind of Injury to English language. Are you in enemity with punctuation marks? I battled so hard to decode the rubbish you tried to say.And all I could pick was that Hitler forced people out of Germany. Pls next time don't make me go thru dis stress. I sense you have a problem with the truth we have been telling your mentor-El Rufai. Pls don't mind us, we re committed to telling the truth irrespective of whose ox is gored. If you are not comfortable with it, there's an option. Just click on LOG OUT on the top right hand corner of this page. Then you proceed to @el rufai on twitter for updates on lies and propaganda against GEJ.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by hakeem4shi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
Chubhie: Got this from El Rufia's wall.

https://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10151867579010128

I wonder where guys on this forum gets their facts from,how can u judge someone based on wat u read on the pages of newspaper or from personal blogs dat are just doing copy and paste to their blog. I always wonder who told dem dat General Buhari is d one who instigate d northern pple after the election. Agreed he made some statemen during campaigns,av u guys forgotten wat Obasanjo said to Mimiko while campaigning for Agagu in Ondo state on national TV,nothing happen after he made such statement cos he's d commander in chief,if Mimiko's supporters av resorted to violence after dat comment,mimiko would av been held responsible for instigating violence against baba. The northern pple only had sympathy for buhari,cos dey believe in him and felt cheated wen they heard the result of the election.pls always exercise restraint b4 making comment about wat u know little on nothing about. U can follow Mallam El-Rufai on twitter as he rightly said to know the kind of man he is b4 condemning him.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

Bro, did you see this post I made earlier. Read and re-read it several times, then look in the mirror and tell me if the reflection of yourself you see isn't the "k-legged El Rufai supporter" I described below. Lol! grin grin grin

I only support what is good for the Nigeria masses and I'm very sure over 90% of the masses that are not as lucky as you are are not with you on this your goose Chase for your information I voted GEJ during the last election but the government inactivity so far had made me do a u turn
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by dedeike: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
hakeem4shi:

I wonder where guys on this forum gets their facts from,how can u judge someone based on wat u read on the pages of newspaper or from personal blogs dat are just doing copy and paste to their blog. I always wonder who told dem dat General Buhari is d one who instigate d northern pple after the election. Agreed he made some statemen during campaigns,av u guys forgotten wat Obasanjo said to Mimiko while campaigning for Agagu in Ondo state on national TV,nothing happen after he made such statement cos he's d commander in chief,if Mimiko's supporters av resorted to violence after dat comment,mimiko would av been held responsible for instigating violence against baba. The northern pple only had sympathy for buhari,cos dey believe in him and felt cheated wen they heard the result of the election.pls always exercise restraint b4 making comment about wat u know little on nothing about. U can follow Mallam El-Rufai on twitter as he rightly said to know the kind of man he is b4 condemning him.
The statement was made by El Rufai. It's there on his Facebook wall. Don't hold brief for him. That man is a pocket hitler. His grouse with this govt is that they failed to integrate him but rather chose to prosecute him for the corruption and nepotism he spearheaded as FCT MINISTER.

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by uncleu(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
Demdem:

Please kindly confirm to me that this is whats going on in the retardeen's brain before i comment on this stupidiity.
By the way, are u ready to sacrifice ur entire household who are innocent for the unity of this country?
I am thinking you are the retardeen.Is this how empty your brain is? We need an IQ check before allowing people here.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
dedeike: Who is this zebrudaya on Nairaland? Even zebbrudaya cannot fathom this kind of Injury to English language. Are you in enemity with punctuation marks? I battled so hard to decode the rubbish you tried to say.And all I could pick was that Hitler forced people out of Germany. Pls next time don't make me go thru dis stress. I sense you have a problem with the truth we have been telling your mentor-El Rufai. Pls don't mind us, we re committed to telling the truth irrespective of whose ox is gored. If you are not comfortable with it, there's an option. Just click on LOG OUT on the top right hand corner of this page. Then you proceed to @el rufai on twitter for updates on lies and propaganda against GEJ.
See what prolong strikes has caused to our youths so you cannot read and understand simple essay well is an assignment for you no wonder you is the only propaganda arm of beaf that can employ you when your mates are working in corporate environment worthless political apologist
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
kiyosaki1: I only support what is good for the Nigeria masses and I'm very sure over 90% of the masses that are not as lucky as you are are not with you on this your goose Chase for your information I voted GEJ during the last election but the government inactivity so far had made me do a u turn

If you have done a u-turn in just one short year out of four, then bro, we expect many more u-turns to come. Happy turning!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
Its not a rocket science to know that some people are paid PDP agents on nairaland because how can you explain someone making several dozens of posts on nairaland everyday? una no get job? grin grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
uncle u: I am thinking you are the retardeen.Is this how empty your brain is? We need an IQ check before allowing people here.
one of the fake propaganda machinery is that laptop 5 or 6 ? please no offence is meant just simple question
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

If you have done a u-turn in just one short year out of four, then bro, we expect many more u-turns to come. Happy turning!
eh eh i can laugh you really have a good sense of. humour
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kutchs: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
kiyosaki1: I only support what is good for the Nigeria masses and I'm very sure over 90% of the masses that are not as lucky as you are are not with you on this your goose Chase for your information I voted GEJ during the last election but the government inactivity so far had made me do a u turn
If u really know the meaning of inactivity then u will agree it is not a word to associate with GEJ. I think u are suffering from Excess Denied Sleep Syndrome (EDSD) pls shut and go to bed and try and catch some sleep b4 u expire.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by ifeci: 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
the point is that people like BEAF have sold their conscience for the purpose of buttlicking and deceiving people (who wish 2b deceived sha) with lies & illusions; I mean, why would a full grown man's contribution to his country be to sit down in an office with many laptops & many user id's all for the purpose of deceit and at the end of the month he gets paid for that? & he's happy doing his job! ironies of life sha.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
kiyosaki1: See what prolong strikes has caused to our youths so you cannot read and understand simple essay well is an assignment for you no wonder you is the only propaganda arm of beaf that can employ you when your mates are working in corporate environment worthless political apologist

Kpuho!

Bro, you were warned about vengefully assaulting English, yet you decided that the best response was to sprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeak Engrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrissss!
Oti o! grin grin grin

My broda, no vex, just grab kokolet Rita as ya lawful wedded wife. Una go break iron!

No be small sontin o! Odi egwu!! Chai! Hai! Chineke me!! Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_E3gIJXbeA

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by jmaine: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2012

kiyosaki1: See what prolong strikes has caused to our youths so you cannot read and understand simple essay well is an assignment for you no wonder you is the only propaganda arm of beaf that can employ you when your mates are working in corporate environment worthless political apologist

Shuuuu ! This bros wan kill us finish for hia . . .wetin na !!!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Poor El Rufai! He has made himself into an object of ridicule with his childish and desperately red-eyed posts on twitter! grin grin grin
Thank God for twitter! Lol! Many now know the depths of emptiness and mindless hatred that emanate from that forlorn soul.
i so love these punch lines....u too get mouth beaf!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by y2kaustin(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Where is the SOURCE ? I Cant make a comment until I see a SOURCE, every intelligent person knows enough to ask for SOURCE before reacting. Twitter mallam ? Twitter hypocrite ? I say nothing until I see SOURCE ??
.......U wan carry the sauce,sorry Source,chop yam?.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by manny4life(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
y2kaustin: .......U wan carry the sauce,sorry Source,chop yam?.

DRY, NEXT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

Kpuho!

Bro, you were warned about vengefully assaulting English, yet you decided that the best response was to sprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeak Engrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrissss!
Oti o! grin grin grin

My broda, no vex, just grab kokolet Rita as ya lawful wedded wife. Una go break iron!

No be small sontin o! Odi egwu!! Chai! Hai! Chineke me!! Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! grin grin grin grin

I can be any less surprise at your unguarded utterances the don of a goat is a goat and the don of a retarded person is a_______________
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by SisiKill1: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2012
Y'all have jumped shark with this topic.

It has now turned into battle of the graphics. cheesy
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2012
valacious: i so love these punch lines....u too get mouth beaf!

Thanks, bro. smiley
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2012
Beaf:

Kpuho!

Oti o! grin grin grin

I can be any less surprise at your unguarded utterances the son of a goat is a goat and the son of a retarded person is a_______________
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Obiagu1(m): 12:04am On Jul 01, 2012
bayooooooo:
cool
I wont be surprised if El-Rufai is on Nairaland.

Funkymallam, you have a case to answer
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 12:15am On Jul 01, 2012
All beaf supporters have closed for the day you guys really did a great Jon for your master today I hope is not crumb that will be given to you at the end of the day thanks to your master if not for him many of you will still be paying #2000 to Esther Breakthrough for employment na poverty cause am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station / RRS Patrols Lagos With Power Bikes (Photos) / Sunny Ejiagwu Murdered (Ideato North, Imo APC Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.