Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland (19700 Views)

El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / El-rufai On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
ziccoit: Truth be told, at a point before the last general election that saw GEJ as the winner, NL was infiltrated and Seun also compromised. NL is his brainchild so he can do whatever he likes with the forum but at the same time record has to be put straight. NL is actually a tool in the hand of any paymaster. Beaf and the rest should not be doing this kind of dirty work for free.
beaf is definitely not doing it for free he is a pawn in the hand of ruling class executive messenger na him name be dat he is definitely partaking in the blind looting of the Nigeria economy indirectly through crumbs being hand over to him and his evil gang by the PAPA DECEIVING PIKIN PARTY he and his allied have definitely sold their soul and the future of their unborn generation for what they are gaining now
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
kiyosaki1: beaf is definitely not doing it for free he is a pawn in the hand of ruling class executive messenger na him name be dat he is definitely partaking in the blind looting of the Nigeria economy indirectly through crumbs being hand over to him and his evil gang by the PAPA DECEIVING PIKIN PARTY he and his allied have definitely sold their soul and the future of their unborn generation for what they are gaining now

do you idiots know how stupid you look when you give beaf attention and still hate him?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kaeto(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Poor El Rufai! He has made himself into an object of ridicule with his childish and desperately red-eyed posts on twitter! grin grin grin
Thank God for twitter! Lol! Many now know the depths of emptiness and mindless hatred that emanate from that forlorn soul.
thats the BOSS doing it, haters can take a shower at kainji dam, who cares 'hell rufian', a mentally n physically deranged midget, a dwarf ejaculating for petty recognition. So pdp was good recordwise untill rufai left the party, bigotry could be another way of mental slavery n perpetual blindness to thought n reasoning. The fact that this 1 foot short dwarf lies about BH shamelessly in public with the aboki kind of mentality is enough reason for him to be wallowing in a psychiatric dungeon where his ugly head will never be seen again. ORKUKOR AUSA!

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by dedeike: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
cheddarking:

Is this really the hallmark of solid governance? Building roads? undecided
A nation so repressed that basic human rights are perceived as luxuries...
Not only on roads. For the human rights that you mentioned. This govt enacted the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT which guarantees your right to information Unfetterd. If it were during OBJ's days, EL rufai would have received the GBENGA ARULEGBA TREATMENT LONG AGO.

You will recall that Gbena Arulegba of AIT FOCUS NIGERIA was arrested and detained by OBJ's govt for spreading falsehood against govt. EL RUFAI was a key member of that govt. Under GEJ, Everybody is free to criticize him as he wants. ITS BIG BUSINESS. And the President doesnt give a damn. He is not one to come after you, the way EL RUFAI has come after his critics on Nairaland.

This is the only president who does not interfere with the National Assembly.

At a time they were electing the House leadership, the president rather travelled abroad and welcomed the decision of the House to elect a leader of his choice. No media house has been closed down just like the way CHANNELS TV was shut down during YAR ADUA's days. you re free to say anything on air.

During the occupy protests, GEJ never sacked a single worker just the way Lagos state govt sacked resident doctors. GEJ remains the first president that held negotiation meetings directly with labour in Aso Rock. His predecessors always delegated govt representatives to discuss with labour. How else do you guarantee human rights? Does GEJ prevent you from contacting a lawyer when your personal rights as an individual are infringed? Or have you heard that GEJ manipulates judgements the way some of his old processors did?

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:

They don't believe in western education - yet they have atleast two of the best universities in Nigeria in their region...

Boko Haram controls 2/3 of the Country, compared to GEj's 1/3 - yet you think he's giving them a run for their money, huh?

You're very funny. grin

Funny, uh? Pls remind us who is the President. Who defeated Buhari and Atiku? GEJ took the North on and ass flogged them big time. BH is the reaction from the North over the beating. That they are bombing their region today means the thing still dey pain dem.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by nduchucks: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
For once I will come to the defense of Beaf's. The boy is not Reno Omokri. I set several rat traps for him which Reno would have falling for, but he didn't.

Additionally Beaf(olodo) is not a lawyer like Reno, Beaf is an overfed ordinary programmer in Europe who is still looking for a way to escape to the USA. His programming expertise is limited to web development programs normally mastered by teenagers. He also knows how to use paintshop.

Do not make the mistake of asking him any programming questions related to Expert Systems, Artificial Intelligence, or Neural Networks.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Dpeacemaker101: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
Elrufai is actually the one goin about paying people to disturb the peace of NL. Am still shocked that you guys, don't know that mallam is jobless and as they say an idle mind is the devils workshop. He is beginning to sound like a faustrated kid, he needs help.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by deshclones(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:

Scrounger, I thought you said I use a pentium 2 PC - so how the heck can my 'Pentium 2' PC stay online 23hrs daily? grin You're still a silly boy, the same mongrel who opened a thread about his first sex experience in the romance section a couple of months ago... Grow up, little nyggah. undecided

This fool keeps saying Aberdeen - I bet that's the only city he knows in the UK...

Ph000l...yeah.I opened dat thread in d romance section cause it really happened..am real man...not like some fake pretending mummy's boy like u...Arrow that has neva left aberdeen...nd yeah I mention aberdeen cause I knw dats d only place ur scanky arse can afford...nd for ur info dude..desh is a 2010 masters graduate of geophysics from university of leeds..am not ur mate in every ramification man...am just here to instill d discipline ur parent neva bothered to instill in u..gerrit..imagine a lowlife like u insulting gej??gej is a god in ur family..its a fact..don't fight It.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
We all kno GEJ is a faliure and anyone in support of GEJ is cursed....el-rufai...we need more people like u who are dis bold to speak...nigeria will get der someday...and as for d BEAFs and co who try endlessly to blindfold nigerians to d evils being perpetrated on us...ur days r numbered....think of dat day wen u shall b asked to account for ur tym on earth...did u help defend d defenceless?? Or were u bent on safeguarding d oppressors...God is watching u. El-rufai on point dere.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
ndu_chucks: For once I will come to the defense of Beaf's. The boy is not Reno Omokri. I set several rat traps for him which Reno would have falling for, but he didn't.

Additionally Beaf(olodo) is not a lawyer like Reno, Beaf is an overfed ordinary programmer in Europe who is still looking for a way to escape to the USA. His programming expertise is limited to web development programs normally mastered by teenagers. He also knows how to use paintshop.

Do not make the mistake of asking him any programming questions related to Expert Systems, Artificial Intelligence, or Neural Networks.

LWKMD
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Reference(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
grin grin This na real comedy central. Anyway I think El-Rufai should just let go and come to terms like his former boss OBJ that his time in government is over and allow others to make their mistakes and learn from them just as he did.

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
soe: We all kno GEJ is a faliure and anyone in support of GEJ is cursed....el-rufai...we need more people like u who are dis bold to speak...nigeria will get der someday...and as for d BEAFs and co who try endlessly to blindfold nigerians to d evils being perpetrated on us...ur days r numbered....think of dat day wen u shall b asked to account for ur tym on earth...did u help defend d defenceless?? Or were u bent on safeguarding d oppressors...God is watching u. El-rufai on point dere.

so we need more bigots like el-rufai?

has GEJ been allowed to rule, is it nor bomb after bomb

how would that attract investors he needs

North is the problem
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kaycenet(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
El rufai should go and drink poison. You can't be spitting venom on everybody just because your candidate is a loser. GEJ is clueless but he won the election whether it was rigged or not. Please if you can't help this situation why not remain silent rather confusing everybody.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kaycenet(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
El rufai should go and drink poison. You can't be spitting venom on everybody just because your candidate is a loser. GEJ is clueless but he won the election whether it was rigged or not. Please if you can't help this situation why not remain silent rather than confusing everybody.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Chyz2: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Poor El Rufai! He has made himself into an object of ridicule with his childish and desperately red-eyed posts on twitter! grin grin grin
Thank God for twitter! Lol! Many now know the depths of emptiness and mindless hatred that emanate from that forlorn soul.

We all know El rufai is on some pills,especially after claim Igbos are the one behind bombings of mosques,but, I wouldn't go finger pointing when it comes to the twitter thing. Remember your tweet about Northerners being parasites almost got you into hot soup. You got lucky. It's good you learned your lesson. Maybe he will too.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
A GEJ supporter: "Dude, these are the facts figures and scenario, all delivered with calm, impeccable intelligence and unadulterated wit."

A k-legged El Rufai supporter:
"NLers are all PDP agents! Phuck NL! Phuck Beaf! Phuck jmaine! Phuck PointB! God punish your fada! I will stone your moda! Fools! Fucking! I hate life! I will kill someone o!"

...Coke and 7Up, the difference is clear! cool
The problem is, malaria of the brain! grin

Anyways, lemme take more time out to cry for all El Rufai chickens.
Lets bow our heads in solitude, I really wanna weep bitterly for all El Rufais gutter beings:

Weennnnnnhhhh! Mama come o! El Rufai don de jonz again o! Moooooooooo! Mauuuuuuuuu!!!'

2 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by echibuzor: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
So thousands of pple like Nasiru (stretch on d tail.end) on facebook.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:

Fool, we're talking about the SECURITY OF THE LIVES OF NIGERIAN CITIZENS AND THE STANDARD OF LIVING - you're talking about freaking power plants that will NEVER be completed in your lifetime...

These fools are robbing the Country blind - even the utterly corrupt OBJ said the same thing yesterday..

Some of you are just stupid!!!!!!

Keep quiet there! Which country with Islamic suicide bombers is peaceful? What standard of living are u talking about? Were we a 1st world country before GEJ took over? The standard of living in Nigeria has progressively deteriorated since IBB. Same story in America and the world in general. What miracle is GEJ supposed to perform in 1-2 years? At least he seems to really want to fix power and some results are trickling in, something OBJ failed at after 8years and trillions spent.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by hyman288: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
[quote author=walton1]Twitter is a tool used by him and his religious and ethnic bigots agents to propagate falsehood.
It seems he need a job, please the international community should.ELRUFIA HAS BEATEN MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW,HOW DARE DIS FULANI CALLED ELRUFIA TAG GEJ OUR PRESIDENT AS USELESS,NO MATA WAT HAPPEN,HAUSAS ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO BE IN D SAME COUNTRY WIT US?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
deshclones:
Ph000l...yeah.I opened dat thread in d romance section cause it really happened..am real man...not like some fake pretending mummy's boy like u...Arrow that has neva left aberdeen...nd yeah I mention aberdeen cause I knw dats d only place ur scanky arse can afford...nd for ur info dude..desh is a 2010 masters graduate of geophysics from university of leeds..am not ur mate in every ramification man...am just here to instill d discipline ur parent neva bothered to instill in u..gerrit..imagine a lowlife like u insulting gej??gej is a god in ur family..its a fact..don't fight It.

bwahahaha... MSc. graduate bragging about his first se.xual experience on NL, huh Bwhahahahaha

I can't do this lol... I'm still several steps ahead of you with your MSc..

Ok, how many Universities are in Leeds, if you graduated from University of Leeds?

And University of Leeds is a member of which University group in the UK?

GEJ has been shoeless and clueles all his life - and GEJ never achieved half of what I achieved at age 19 when he celebrated his 40th birthday on this planet. grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Landy101(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ola one:

Just like the one he gave you when he's serving Obasanjo? undecided
u must be a fool to have said dis. Elrufai was d best minister abuja ever had, he workd with abuja master plan and contributed alot to making abuja wat it is today..
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by israelbenzion: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ortis: ......el rufai wait ther is light at d end of the tunnel

It depends on d source of d light: is it PHCN or an 'I beta pass my neighbour'?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
TroGunn:
Keep quiet there! Which country with Islamic suicide bombers is peaceful? What standard of living are u talking about? Were we a 1st world country before GEJ took over? The standard of living in Nigeria has progressively deteriorated since IBB. Same story in America and the world in general. What miracle is GEJ supposed to perform in 1-2 years? At least he seems to really want to fix power and some results are trickling in, something OBJ failed at after 8years and trillions spent.

GTFOH ret.ard!!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
el-rufai boys are running out of ammo
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
vladimiros: el-rufai boys are running out of ammo

I think we should write the UN to "find sontin" for El Rufai's begging bowl! Lol!
The cross-eyed Emir of Twitter evidently takes politics as a do or die career.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by deshclones(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex:

bwahahaha... MSc. graduate bragging about his first se.xual experience on NL, huh Bwhahahahaha

I can't do this lol... I'm still several steps ahead of you with your MSc..

Ok, how many Universities are in Leeds, if you graduated from University of Leeds?

And University of Leeds is a member of which University group in the UK?

GEJ has been shoeless and clueles all his life - and GEJ never achieved half of what I achieved at age 19 when he celebrated his 40th birthday on this planet. grin

Atleast gej knows d road to his father's house..something you ma wasted friend is totally ignorant of...but u hv comprehension problems too..it was ma first skin to skin sexual experience...try to read stuffs bit by bit boy...oops..it must be ur monitor..shit is small nd has dose funny screen protector...lol

I really do not need to prove anything to u..its like some phool asking seun to prove he is d owner of nl..go self-service off man...hv some stuffs to do..
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
deshclones:
[s]Atleast gej knows d road to his father's house..something you ma wasted friend is totally ignorant of...but u hv comprehension problems too..it was ma first skin to skin sexual experience...try to read stuffs bit by bit boy...oops..it must be ur monitor..shit is small nd has dose funny screen protector...lol

I really do not need to prove anything to u..its like some phool asking seun to prove he is d owner of nl..go self-service off man...hv some stuffs to do..
[/s]

University of Leeds, MSc. degree holder - answer the following questions:

[size=14pt]Ok, how many Universities are in Leeds, if you graduated from University of Leeds?

And University of Leeds is a member of which University group in the UK?[/size]
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by vladimiros: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

I think we should write the UN to "find sontin" for El Rufai's begging bowl! Lol!
The cross-eyed Emir of Twitter evidently takes politics as a do or die career.

remember el-rufai is in UN report for displacing 100K Nigerians under demolitions..UN won't give him job

GEJ won't give him job

2015 when GEJ wins again el-rufai would turn to professional almajiri
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Elueme: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
El Rufai is sounding ever more desperate and confused... Well, signs of frustration and failure to a sinking comrade. Read him carefully...
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by dedeike: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
What moral justification has EL RUFAI to say rubbish about this govt? Does he think Nigerians suffer from amnesia.This is a man who was a key cabinet member in a govt that has the highest dossier of human rights abuses in our democratic history. As Minister of FCT, El Rufai disobeyed court orders and had faint regard for National Assembly resolutions and reports which he now asks GEJ to implement to the latter. I recall in 2005, when the senate had urged El Rufai to put on hold his demolition exercise in Kubwa pending the resolution of the petitions brought by the residents. El Rufai sent his bulldozers in contempt of the senate. Also there were court injunctions restraining him from demolishing Chika/leta, But El Rufai boldly said on TV that HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN and that by tomorrow Chika/ leta will be removed. And truly, Emperor El Rufai sent the bulldozers the next day.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by jmaine: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
vladimiros:

remember el-rufai is in UN report for displacing 100K Nigerians under demolitions..UN won't give him job

GEJ won't give him job

[size=18pt]2015 when GEJ wins again el-rufai would turn to professional almajiri[/size]

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
I still can't get over El Rufai referring to Pat Utomi, Naijapundit and Nairaland as PDP tools and agents.
Hating has seriosely weakened that mans brain cells, his mind is now operating with firewood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fake Police Commissioner Arrested In Abuja / Speaker: PDP Reps Reject Gbajabiamila / N90bn: Wazobia FM Retracts Osinbajo Story, Apologises To VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.