Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland (19510 Views)

El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / El-rufai On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
But hey, you can't blame the scroungers (beaf, jmaine, werepeleri, billyonaire et al) - these mongrels were hungry and unemployed before GEJ gave them a lifeline literally...

4 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Ortis: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is pure fallacy 4rm a foolish n imature politican.....this is ARGUMENTUM AD HOMINEM-tryin 2 win a case by abusin or cursin an opponent

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
Can anyone imagine a politician so empty and insecure that he can whine about NL?
Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Ozone layer! grin grin grin
El Rufai has shown himself to be a real weakling! Imagine such a clown actually dreams of becoming president one day!
Jokes de 9ja sha! Lol!

3 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by virgo(f): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

Good kueshion! My sista, helep me axe dem o!

Don't mind the El Rufai gutter bots.
That clan of Neanderthals is so weak willed, full of hatred, so lacking in intellect and buried to the ears in primitivity that anyone who opposes them with superior intellect, is a "PDP tool" or "paid agent."

They simply cannot cope with my mental acrobatics, cerebral uppercuts and logical left hooks.
I'm here to teach, teach, teach and teach the rocks, weeds and stones among us, to discombobulate fools and profoundly cure idiocy. Its a tough job, but someones gotta do it. The El Rufai bots desperately need a healer, so here ayam! Lolz!

O yes! Ayam da doctor in da house; id!ot curer and stup!dity healer. Gboza! Gboza!! Gboza!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin Beaf o! Hmmm, anyone close to El-Rufai in the house? Please tell him we lof him kiss. And lai lai, Nairaland can never be anybody's tool. It is just a harmless forum. tongue
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
virgo:

LOL! You people sef. But seriously El Rufai needs to chill. He is seeing too many imaginary enemies. Dude has fans here too.
They wanted amnesty for their home grown Amajiris, but they killed innocent people for it. Their formular flobbed when almighty USA labelled their human instruments as global terrorists, now their game plan has changed. They want negotiation....but will they get amnesty ? Twitter mallam may very soon face jury at the Hague on charges of crime against humanity if he does not keep his mouth shut. I have warned El bin Rufai many times, I told him politics is not a career, if you lose, go learn carpentry but he doesnt listen, he is now the twitter mallam. The last man standing.....repping the nematodes.

6 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by valencia25(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
NairaLand? #Rufai_Is_Watching_You with HD Screen grin grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Demdem(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
Kolababa: I have thought about it before , NAIRALAND HANDLERS are suspected PDP tools.

the owner, seun Osewa is pro-pdp though some of his mods arent.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by jmaine: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
shymmex: Beaf [/b]the beggar for crumbs has been exposed again..

[b]Beaf, Jmaine, werepeleri
etc... are paid agents - every sane poster should know that by now.

And you all are paid critics in the business of criticizing GEJ . . . .We equal then . .no biggie cool
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls tell Elrufai to Sht da F4k up.

when Farouk Lawan was exposed, didnt he deny collecting bribe? didnt he claim the video evidence against him was doctored? when was confronted with more evidence(s) he changed mouth again to claim he actually collected the money to serve as evidence.

Yes Boko Haram started bombing in 2009 and when their leader was killed in that same 2009, they went solo and didnt do much until 2011(2 years later) and if we Nigerians are watchful of events, they became more pronounced and violent since GEJ came to power especially after the 2011 General election.

Im not a PDP supporter neither im i an ACN supporter. They are evil and devilish. its obvious some politicians that doesnt like GEJ are behind Boko Haram. whether they are from ACN, PDP, ANPP, APGA etc i dont know.

El rufai should just shut up. Go and check what he did when he was the FCT minister under Obasanjo. He acted like a god. Go ask AIT why they had issues with El rufai.

All politicians are evil

3 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by floriana(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
GEJ useless for himself that he needs prayer! Ahahahaha. I never thought about that!

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
Imagine El Rufai saying Pat Utomi, the darling of progressive Nigerians is a PDP tool? shocked
How about the claim that NL too is a PDP tool?! This is just damn funny!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Can anyone imagine a politician so empty and insecure that he can whine about NL?
Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Ozone layer! grin grin grin
El Rufai has shown himself to be a real weakling! Imagine such a clown actually dreams of becoming president one day!
Jokes de 9ja sha! Lol!
he should go too hell. what did he do when he was FCT minister? so arrogant and useless.

he's even talking about a possible break up of Nigeria before 2015

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
[size=23pt]El Rufai - Emir of Twitter.[/size] grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Imagine El Rufai saying Pat Utomi, the darling of progressive Nigerians is a PDP tool? shocked
My Question to them is, Who are the CPC and ACN, APGA paid agents ? Or these parties too poor to have paid agents ? Twitter mallam has gone completely nutz!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Ortis: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
aryzgreat: el rufai is a mad dog dat barks at its owner, a wounded lion will always look for whom to bite. His unnecessary tweets and outbursts are becoming childish, Gej pls do am as u do Ribadu make e follow chop tongue
grin
aryzgreat: el rufai is a mad dog dat barks at its owner, a wounded lion will always look for whom to bite. His unnecessary tweets and outbursts are becoming childish, Gej pls do am as u do Ribadu make e follow chop tongue
LWKMD......A BEG MAKE WE FINE JOB GIVE D JOBLESS MAN....mak him begin dey see light...a hungry man is an angry man......el rufai wait ther is light at d end of the tunnel

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Ejine(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: They wanted amnesty for their home grown Amajiris, but they killed innocent people for it. Their formular flobbed when almighty USA labelled their human instruments as global terrorists, now their game plan has changed. They want negotiation....but will they get amnesty ? Twitter mallam may very soon face jury at the Hague on charges of crime against humanity if he does not keep his mouth shut. I have warned El bin Rufai many times, I told him politics is not a career, if you lose, go learn carpentry but he doesnt listen, he is now the twitter mallam. The last man standing.....repping the nematodes.

LMFAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Odunnu: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Why did the id1ot deny?
to show you how much of a lying tongue he is. Talkatives are mostly liars
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

Good kueshion! My sista, helep me axe dem o!

Don't mind the El Rufai gutter bots.
That clan of Neanderthals is so weak willed, full of hatred, so lacking in intellect and buried to the ears in primitivity that anyone who opposes them with superior intellect, is a "PDP tool" or "paid agent."

They simply cannot cope with my mental acrobatics, cerebral uppercuts and logical left hooks.
I'm here to teach, teach, teach and teach the rocks, weeds and stones among us, to discombobulate fools and profoundly cure idiocy. Its a tough job, but someones gotta do it. The El Rufai bots desperately need a healer, so here ayam! Lolz!

O yes! Ayam da doctor in da house; id!ot curer and stup!dity healer. Gboza! Gboza!! Gboza!!! grin grin grin
^^Vintage Beaf.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pat Utomi a pretender??

Is he referring to the same Pat Utomi that has been been a vocal critic of this govt? Albeit not as rabid and radical as himself??
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by jmaine: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2012
. . . . . ElRufai and fans shedding warped tears about this land . . . .Una never see anything . . .

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by aryzgreat: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: Imagine El Rufai saying Pat Utomi, the darling of progressive Nigerians is a PDP tool? shocked

calling pat utomi a pdp tool makes helrufai a mad bingo! pat utomi has always been in opposition ryt frm time. Elrufai is a rabid infested dog! silly aboki dat is seeking relevance! Anuofia!
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Chubhie: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
Thanks Mod for arranging the post in the right format.To Gej spinners on Nairaland...
"Propaganda is a soft weapon; hold it in your hands too long, and it will
move about like a snake, and strike the other way."
—Jean Anouilh, L'Alouette, 1952

2 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by SisiKill1: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
You accusers of brethren. . .you have started again oh!!

Has it been established beyond a reasonable doubt that our Beaf is Reno Omokri (even though he is such a cutie tongue)?

I don't think it is fair to vilify another forumite just because you don't agree with his position on some issues.

I also don't think it is right to copy and paste a one side discourse. . .it is unfair to El-Rufai because we don't know what led to this particular post and posting it outside context just makes him come off as a very petty, paranoid schizo and that couldn't be furthest from the truth. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by virgo(f): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
Demdem:

the owner, seun Osewa is pro-pdp though some of his mods arent.

Seun pro PDP? shocked

How on earth do you know that?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mr twitter has spoken
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by tunapawizzy: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
I do not need elrufai to tell me beaf is working for gej....d shameless dude has never seen anything wrong in gej's moves before. Every of his posts shows dis is someone that has sold his conscience for money. A bloody low life. Dear beaf, karma is a bitch, it will hunt u down no doubt. As u have joined the pdp family in ruining our nation, God will visit u with plagues. Oloshi alainironu ara galatia
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by virgo(f): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: You accusers of brethren. . .you have started again oh!!

Has it been established beyond a reasonable doubt that our Beaf is Reno Omokri (even though he is such a cutie tongue)?

I don't think it is fair to vilify another forumite just because you don't agree with his position on some issues.

I also don't think it is fair to copy and paste a one side discourse. . .it is unfair to El-Rufai because until what led to this particular post, it just makes him come off as a very petty, paranoid schizo and that couldn't be furthest from the truth. cry cry

Lol. Nicely put.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2012
jmaine:

And you all are paid critics in the business of criticizing GEJ . . . .We equal then . .no biggie cool

[img]http:///gallery/d/202102-1/Hitler-shadow-troll.gif?[/img]
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by jmaine: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: [size=23pt]El Rufai - Emir of Twitter.[/size] grin grin grin

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
[img]http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/5db/08c/5db08c1c-4c0a-4f49-b395-8fcd52fe028e[/img] [size=14pt]Beaf, Jmaine, Billyonaire, Werepeleri et al[/size]

2 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by nduchucks: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
Given the composition of the traffic on NL, it would be foolhardy of parties such as PDP and ACN not to have their agents on NL. The jobbers I pity are the ones who are not paid for their harlotry

2 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
Oh my God El-rufai is quiet right beaf $ co operates several laptops with several fake identities to defend GEJ prosperity will surely judge you Mr.Reno you will surely reap what you so he who sow lies will reap more than he bargain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike / We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / Buhari: Why I Sacked Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.