Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 (6286 Views)

11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor / Stocks That Can/will Make U Rich In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 by hollax(f): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2008
hi, this is not related to your topic but i need to get numbers of some comedians and musicians so pls cud someone give me the contacts preferably phone nos.
Re: Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 by funmeme(f): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2008
hello everyone,

please if anyone knows a good company selling pennystock shares am so much interested please mail me the information at funmmycollins@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 by 4wheel: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2008
aylala2002:

hello my people, long time no hear!

For ma people dreaming of Oil stocks, they may take the risk, since high risk could fetch high return. Oando has alredy surpassed my forcast price, Afroil needs to release an interim result to convince me that they should be trading near the n10 mark Japaul Oil is a MUST BUY ALL for long - term investors since those of us who bought the hybrid offer will surely sell once they credit our CSCS which should take the theorectial ex-right price lowwer than what it is tarding at currently. Eterna Oil is a HOLD (speculative). the persistent surge in oil prices globally may be responsible for these price rally in the Oil sector, notting more.

For 2008 the Nigerian Equities Market Will Sustain Upward Trajectory: Owing to the current bullish sentiments prevailing on the NSE, we expect the market to maintain an upward trajectory in the coming 6 months, spurred on by strong corporate earnings. The Central Bank Governor recently stated his intentions to set limits on foreign equity holdings in Nigerian banks. It remains to be seen whether this development will temper interest in the banking sector going forward. For the 1st half of the year, we foresee a growth in excess of 25% for the Nigerian Equities Market owing to an anticipated growth in the GDP by 8%. Funds from banks’ excess shareholders’ funds, over N80 billion released insurance funds, N250 billion returned monies from FBN oversubscribed hybrid offer, pension funds and inflow of foreign hedge funds should drive market indices to new highs in 2008.

Please find attached my recommended stocks for the first - half year of 2008. By God's Grace, we shall all make clean sweatless money this year!

My caveat still stands. BUYERs BEWARE!!!

Thanks for your analyses, always insightful.
From your list os suggestions, I couldn't see wapic and equity assurance, the toasts of insurers in recent times. Do you think those are not good for the first part of this year?

Secondly, I recently bought nem and guinea assurance, both to the tune of about N1m, what do you think of these choices? What potential do they have in the next two three months? Thanks.
Re: Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 by nigboy(m): 6:14am On Jun 01, 2008
Keep an eye on Insurance Stocks
Re: Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 by nigboy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2008
Thanks for the info

But we should know that to invest is to risk
Re: Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
I hope the op survived the long bear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get A Bank Account In Usa Or Uk From Nigeria / How To Make Money Producing High Quality Paints That Meet Market Demand / Nigeria’s Inflation Slows To Lowest Rate In 30 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.