Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? (5829 Views)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” / It Is A Sin For A Born_again Christain To Fall In Love & Date A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by tpia5: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
A Born again , Spirit filled Christian woman will not marry a Muslim man , this is 100% fact

some do, althuogh i'm yet to understand the rationale behind it.

maybe they claim its love or something. . . . . . . . . . . . ?

anyway, God is in control. Some of them do have good marriages until the man decides to go fundamental.

and true, most christian women who marry muslim men, are generally nominal and not very committed to their faith.
Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by tbaba1234: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
This is your own opinion and perhaps some of your clerics of why a muslim woman cannot and should not marry a non muslim man. A woman does not have same rights as a man when it comes to marriage in Islam.

This is not my opinion or that of any scholar, it is stated in the Quran...

Men and women have different rights in Islam... A man is responsible for the maintenance and protection of his family including his wife. A woman has the financial freedom to use her wealth from work or inheritance anyway she wants because all of the financial obligations in the house are for the man.

A muslim woman does not have to pray the daily prayers during her menses but gets the reward of one who does. A muslim woman keeps her fathers name even in marriage. Maintaining her heritage even in marriage.

A man has to pray all the time... The rights/obligation of each partner is different but fair.

what is the penalty for his failure seeing as his generation are in disobedience to Allah.

We do not leave in an ideal world, There are pastors children that grow up and become muslims, i have a number of people here and vice versa. All you can do is raise your children the right way. When they grow, they can make their choices.. Like the Quran says:

“That no bearer of a burden shall bear the burden of another, and that man shall have nothing but what he has striven for" (Surah 53:38-39)
Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by matosan: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
To all,
Geez guys, thanks! So much infomatn. Personally, I have noting against inter religious marriage as long as the lines of communicatn are open. But d problem wud come from families.
We are ruled by sentiments.
I don't view people as muslims or christains... Just as human being.
I judge u by ur degree of enlightment.
Education has crossed so many barriers. I just wish dat people wud see it dat way and not judge you by the name of whom u pray to or through but the contents of ur hearts.
I sincerely wish dat we get wat we looking for. Like someone said d biggest adventure u can take is to live d life of ur dreams and not the one dictated to u by societal and family opinions cos at the end of d day its all on "you".
Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by tpia5: 3:06am On Jul 13, 2012
^^we heard you the first time?
Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by MacDaddy01: 5:54am On Jul 13, 2012
tpia@:

some do, althuogh i'm yet to understand the rationale behind it.

maybe they claim its love or something. . . . . . . . . . . . ?

anyway, God is in control. Some of them do have good marriages until the man decides to go fundamental.

and true, most christian women who marry muslim men, are generally nominal and not very committed to their faith.

And what stops your christian husband from converting from a born again christian to being muslim?

One dimensional thinkers like you are really foolish. No true scotman falacy

Religion and sex should never be a criteria for stopping marriage- that is bigotry if you do so. A christian man or woman who is an adult can marry whoever they want to.

There are enough interfaith marriage that last without divorce.

A Jew and a Muslim woman; a former us senator got married to a Clinton aide;

[img]http://dawncompk.files./2011/06/huma-abedin-543-x-275.jpg?w=584[/img]
Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by MacDaddy01: 5:57am On Jul 13, 2012
frosbel: Bottom line is :

1. A Born again , Spirit filled Christian woman will not marry a Muslim man , this is 100% fact.

2. A Nominal unconverted Christian woman might consider marrying a Muslim

3. A devout Jewish woman will surely not marry a Muslim man

4. A Liberal Jewish woman might in some cases marry a Muslims man.

Therefore :

Muslim men will normally get married to those Jews or Christians who are either not strict adherents to their faith or who have an almost negligible understanding of their scripture and hence fall prey to Satan's deceptions.

One thing I notice though is now Muslims assume every westerner is a Muslim, even though the truth is that barely 10% meet the requirements of what it means to be a Christian.

Personally , and forgive me if I am wrong, I am yet to see any girl I know , either black or white , either nominal or adherent, who married a Muslim man , to this I say thank goodness grin

And what stops your christian husband from converting from a born again christian to being muslim?

One dimensional thinkers like you are really foolish. No true scotman falacy

Religion and sex should never be a criteria for stopping marriage- that is bigotry if you do so. A christian man or woman who is an adult can marry whoever they want to.

There are enough interfaith marriage that last without divorce.

A Jew and a Muslim woman; a former us senator got married to a Clinton aide;

[img]http://dawncompk.files./2011/06/huma-abedin-543-x-275.jpg?w=584[/img] [/quote]
Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by tpia5: 5:59am On Jul 13, 2012
^^o f.oolish one, post your opinion without quoting me, thanks.

edit your double post while you're at it.

i didnt notice if you were on the thread or not, so why are you noticing me?

se kin se afise.
Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by MacDaddy01: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2012
tpia@:
^^o f.oolish one, post your opinion without quoting me, thanks.

edit your double post while you're at it.

Double post? Lmao!

Are you ashamed of what you said?
Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by tpia5: 6:04am On Jul 13, 2012
one post at 5.54, same post at 5.57.

do you call that a quadruple post?

and if you're feeling lonely and looking for somebody to engage in meaningless drivel with you, keep searching, your miracle is on the way.

God is a prayer answering God. He may or may not answer you.
Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by tpia5: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2012
bye.
Re: Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take? by rabbinisha: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
to me it is not a good idea. seriously even if I was A misled I wouldn't allow my spouse to change her religion to a moslem atleast a christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must My Pastor Rake Me To Fall In The Name Of Deliverance? / Bolaino, Let's Discuss Our Beliefs. / Does Anyone Know Any Reformed Churches Located In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.