Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) (1435 Views)

seun and mukina (pic) / My Encounter With Mukina Osewa / JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by bingbagbo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
very annoying creature!
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by dotcomnamename: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2012
Jobless u're wink
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by bingbagbo(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Jobless u're wink

guy r u referrin to me or mukina?? angry
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Jobless u're wink

guy r u referrin to me or mukina??
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by dotcomnamename: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2012
You offcourse. Wetin mukina do u to make u qualified him like that? grin grin
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by mikuz(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: You offcourse. Wetin mukina do u to make u qualified him like that? grin grin
so she's bisexual ?
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by dotcomnamename: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2012
Yes grin
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by bingbagbo(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: You offcourse. Wetin mukina do u to make u qualified him like that? grin grin

guy, you finish school??
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by mikuz(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2012
bin gbagbo:

guy, you finish school??
lol
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by bunmioguns(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
See another Mukina grin grin grin
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by mikuz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
bunmioguns:
See another Mukina grin grin grin
how ?
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2012
She's so mukish
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
Fitness for purpose wink
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2012
mikuz: so she's bisexual ?

I wonder oooo
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by jeezybuck: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
bin gbagbo:

guy, you finish school??

BIN GBAGBO Baba were ni e

LWKMD
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by Ajibel(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
E be like say ban dey scratch bin for nyash
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ajibel: E be like say ban dey scratch bin for nyash

Buhahahahahahhaah
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by dotcomnamename: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mukina, see bin gbagbo dey bully me because of u. This dustbin gbabo need ban na.. grin grin
I trust muki, u will soon receive ur ban from muki.
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by bingbagbo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Mukina, see bin gbagbo dey bully me because of u. This dustbin gbabo need ban na.. grin grin
I trust muki, u will soon receive ur ban from muki.

ANYBODY that bans me go get stroke i swear!!! angry
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by mikuz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
bin gbagbo:

ANYBODY that bans me go get stroke i swear!!! angry
bro you are taking it too far!grin
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by dotcomnamename: 12:57am On Jul 03, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na a whole Mukina u dey talk to like this?
Don't worry now...
I guess Mukina is on holiday, u go soon hear Gbosa for ur back....
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by mikuz(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na a whole Mukina u dey talk to like this?
Don't worry now...
I guess Mukina is on holiday, u go soon hear Gbosa for ur back....
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by dani1luv: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by bingbagbo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
dani1luv: undecided undecided

useless mod!! angry angry angry
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by dani1luv: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
bin gbagbo:

useless mod!! angry angry angry
Beht president!
What is your problem exactly?? undecided

Are you impotent or what??

obsessed dwarf angry
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by bingbagbo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
dani1luv:
Beht president!
What is your problem exactly?? undecided

Are you impotent or what??

obsessed dwarf angry

stop posting all these intimacy comments before u are MUKINA-ED grin

alligator pepper!! angry
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by dani1luv: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
bin gbagbo:

stop posting all these intimacy comments before u are MUKINA-ED grin

alligator pepper!! angry

grin grin
mukina me na! undecided undecided

Agama Lizard angry angry
Re: 3 Words To Describe Mukina (the Girl Is Banning Every Body) by MrCork17: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
she gots boooory??undecided

(1) (Reply)

+funny Act Men Put-up Wen They Pick A Lαd¥ In Their Car / Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids / When Ur Babe Come Watch U For Stadium U Go Dey Form Rambo... Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.