Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Generally Women Are Easy Prey. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Generally Women Are Easy Prey. (839 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised / See Why Young Women Are Easy Target For Kidnappers + Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generally Women Are Easy Prey. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2012
''Women are easy prey. Men understands this and thats why it is always better to date an intelligent lady. Someone who understands that they are weak and tries her best to avoid chatting unnecessarily with guys or hooking up with guys that are not their bf's especially in ''covert'' places.''

''Giving such chances or circumstances, a lady may find herself doing what she never did bargain for. She may start developing affection & accomodating temptations and most times they fall prey. An intelligent woman would know this. Sometimes only the girls that have experienced such also understands this.''.

Who agrees with this position?... I think I do.
Re: Generally Women Are Easy Prey. by Mynd44: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2012
What a load of crap
Re: Generally Women Are Easy Prey. by happy89: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2012
A woman knows what she wants even before you suggest that's the sad news. grin

So while you think they are easy,that is not the case,she already has it all planned out.

At the right time and with the right person,she warms up fast. Women have the ability to size you up in 5 min.They make up their minds very fast so it's very important to make a good impression in the first 10 min of contact.

That is not called easy but timing. smiley
Re: Generally Women Are Easy Prey. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nice... Did anybody say: ''what a load of crap?''. Iv always been seein u on all chats mynd_44... Commenting on ''all''. You must be very less busy... Well if u aren't u must be a kind of person who doesnt understand the importance of human relationships... Instead of u saying its a load of crap couldnt u just maturedly; well thats if ur grown... Point out why its a load of crap & d person may grow from there... U always sound so shallow to me. Grow up.
Re: Generally Women Are Easy Prey. by JojoArmani(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Not all women. . . Thats all i ve got to say.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This Happen To U / Shameless One From Another Romance Scam Artist / He Doesnt Want To Tlk About It, Do U Respect That Or Its Best To Iron It Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.