Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,958 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1793483 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bishop42:
Have anyone here ever wonder why no Igboland have major access to the Ocean. Could it be that we paid too much attention to these vocal minority who care more about what enemies/competitors want than what their own people want?
Apt.
Because when I heard that ijaws or so were screwing the dredging of the river Niger , I asked wtf? Didn't it occur to them they will benefit too?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
centje:
Seriously, what are you talking about?? How did igbos take all the land??

I think you should ignore that guy. He is more reasonable in the culture section
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Afam4eva:

You have a point but these things are easier said than done. Have you asked yourself why the Yorubas and Hausas don't have the same problems Igbos have as far as investing at home is concerned? Why do we have that problem? It's simple. Our development was altered as a result of the civil war. Yes, our people have recovered in terms of pursuing their dreams but the problem is that most of these people did not do it in Igboland. They did it in Lagos, Abuja, Port-hacourt, Kano, US, UK and other parts of the world and some of them came back to Igboland to build houses and that is what has even made Igboland to develop to the level that it is now. There's still a problem though. We have to convince the Igbo intelligentsia who live in these places to return home but we have to be practical in our approach. How will you tell a Zinox who manufactures computers to leave Lagos(the commercial capital of Nigeria and the place where most of his computers will be sold) or Abuja to move to Enugu or Owerri. The question he will ask you is, what can Enugu and Owerri offer. Let's not forget that he is a business man and not necessarily a philantropist and as such the thinks about the business implication of his company before anything else. The best he can do is to setup Afrihub in Universities in Igboland which he has done. Now, to be practical, the onus rests on the shoulders of the Governors of the 5 eastern states to make their states business friendly by providing constant electricity, access roads, seaports and airports to make it attractive to Igbos first and foremost before anyone else. If Igboland was that attractive, we would have seen non Igbos investing there.

O do egwu.
That's not enough reason for zinox to settle in Lagos. Who told you Enugu city for eg or owerri cannot host zinox company?
Are more spareparts and tummy tummy not sold in Lagos than nnewi, yet the industries are in nnewi? What of the various Chinese companies that make goods specifically for the Nigerian market ,yet the industries are situated in China?
I don't think there is a justifiable reason for that type of excuse.
If your products are good, people will come from far and near to access it irrespective of your location.
When unth Enugu was doing open heart surgeries, people from Cameroon were even coming to Enugu, same with calabar where the whites do free cataract surgery.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

How do you mean Igbos don't invest in East grin grin grin

Sttop falling for their bullying, there more Igbo investment in Igboland than outside Igboland, this fact unless you start mentioning financial institutions and other services but every other thing igbos in East own them
when you talk of auto parts both tricycles, motor & motorcycle plus generators you talk of East grin the whole west Africa is coming to east to purchase their commodities.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Eifeh:
where is this in ENUGU

First picture is that of Okpala square. Okpala square is on the left while Government house is on the right.

The White structure on the left of the pics is where the statute of MI OKpala is located.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2015
gbosaa:

First picture is that of Okpala square. Okpala square is on the left while Government house is on the right.

The White structure on the left of the pics is where the statute of MI OKpala is located.

Photos not showing?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by patrick89(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2015
cjay4luv:
@patrick89 thanks for laying this undiluted truth at the feet of our brothers.infact i have never commented
here but after reading ur comment i just could'nt resist.
our people are just to fast to castigate our leaders both here and in the real world on issues they usually know
little or nothing about.i'm not in any way suggesting that we look the other way when our people fumble but rather to be
objective.
with all the problems aregbe of osun is going thru i'm yet to see his people heap insults on him the same way we did
to T A ORJI of abia state on this forum.
i had an argument with a brother on the role Okonjo Iweala played in jonathans regime.all he did was regurgitate the same
lies and propaganda begin peddled by her enemies.they accuse jonathans regime of begin the most corrupt,but i ask was there
ever an time in the history of this country that nigeria was not corrupt.rite from the regime of babangida till date.our people do not know that they are indirectly shooting themselves in the foot when they equally join in insulting that regime.why u may ask?because according to jona's
opponenets his government was larglely igbo dominated which by the way is a big lie.
please my brothers na eche onwe unu nche.

I regard them as people who are suffering from the accumulated toxicity of the lagos ibadan mafian junk brown envelope journalism! Most of our people do not understand that fact, while we reduce our leaders like Ngozi okonjo even Dora Akuyili
yoruba media is hyping abike dabiri! She appears on every event, they project her to be elevated!

While we join them in castigating Aruma oteh n Ngozi, Adaeze.. etc
The only difference between we igbo and them(which is crude), is we emotionally protect our own, while they use newspapers tv and radio to protect their own (which is strategic) ..
If we have media today, they wouldn't be writing rubbish against our people.
I don't know why ndigbo do not want to invest in media!! I know that anything ndigbo go into they excel..
Let me give you an instance... Chris ubo came into lagos few years ago, I can tell you he has displaced all the mediocre radio stations in lagos! he started with Beat 99.9 now he has classic and 9ja fm... he is now competing with a Lebanese man, that owns cool fm wazobia and Niger info.. While yoruba owned like city fm, eko fm, etc are stunting..

I tell you, if igbos should invest in media today, sound city will go into oblivion! Hiptv will be faced out!!! The dying mitv and galaxy will fizzle out! Do not use Minaj to judge, because their problem is mismanagement, they can not even manage ordinary radio station let alone tv.
If we invest into media today tvc will run away! The punch and the nation will close! If an igbo man invest in telecommunication I'm giving him just five years! He will catch up with glo!!
We are blessed, and most of you that are banking on other people to patronise your goods and services ! That's ignorance!! Did you know that they do not buy or patronise anything that has igbo out look? How many yoruba! Hausa have you seen reading Daily sun? How many have you seen buy Ibeto cement? How many have you seen attend lord chosen? How many have you seen attend trem? How many have you seen invest in fidelity, diamond zenith etc.. you will be surprised to see all these things but I tell igbo people buy what they produce!! That is fact!! All the bread produced in onitsha are being consumed by igbos, we consume ibeto cement. Most of them buy aba made ignorantly, They only buy things you have monopoly in, things like motor parts, building materials, shoes.etc! They are happy that wallmart is coming to nigeria, because our people we be out of business! I can go on and on!! If you produce in east! You will have more patronage. Go to any provision shop in the east, 80percent of the goods are from lagos ogun state, we are not into consuming goods like biscuits, sweet. They even import yale I regard them as people who are suffering from the accumulated toxicity of the lagos ibadan mafian junk brown envelope journalism! Most of our people do not understand that fact, while we reduce our leaders like Ngozi okonjo even Dora Akuyili
yoruba media is hyping abike dabiri! She appears on every event, they project her to be elevated!

The only difference between we igbo and them(which is crude), is we emotionally protect our own, while they use newspapers tv and radio to protect their own (which is strategic) ..
I don't know why ndigbo do not want to invest in media!! I know that anything ndigbo go into they excel..
Let me give you an instance... Chris ubo came into lagos few years ago, I can tell you he has displaced all the mediocre radio stations in lagos! he started with Beat 99.9 now he has classic and 9ja fm... he is now competing with a Lebanese man, that owns cool fm wazobia and Niger info.. While yoruba owned like city fm, eko fm, etc are stunting..

I tell you, if igbos should invest in media today, sound city will go into oblivion! Hiptv will be faced out!!! The dying mitv and galaxy will fizzle out! Do not use Minaj to judge, because their problem is mismanagement, they can not even manage ordinary radio station let alone tv.
If we invest into media today tvc will run away! The punch and the nation will close! If an igbo man invest in telecommunication I'm giving him just five years! He will catch up with glo!!
We are blessed, and most of you that are banking on other people to patronise your goods and services ! That's ignorance!! Did you know that they do not buy or patronise anything that has igbo out look? How many yoruba! Hausa have you seen reading Daily sun? How many have you seen buy Ibeto cement? How many have you seen attend lord chosen? How many have you seen attend trem? How many have you seen invest in fidelity, diamond zenith etc.. you will be surprised to see all these things but I tell igbo people buy what they produce!! That is fact!! All the bread produced in onitsha are being consumed by igbos, we consume ibeto cement. Most of them buy aba made ignorantly, They only buy things you have monopoly in, things like motor parts, building materials, shoes.etc! They are happy that wallmart is coming to nigeria, because our people we be out of business! I can go on and on!! If you produce in east! You will have more patronage. Go to any provision shop in the east, 80percent of the goods are from lagos ogun state, we are not into consuming goods like biscuits, sweet. They even import yale bread from ibadan!!!
I know we have what it takes to make things work! We get whatever we want if we work for it..i don't know why anyone would under rate east! bread from ibadan!!!
I know we have what it takes to make things work! We get whatever we want if we work for it..i don't know why anyone would under rate east!

9 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2015
patrick89 where is Chris ubo from?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2015
spyder880:

Photos not showing?

Oga Ken, check the post I quoted. I'm sure of the photo cos that's where I stretch out after jogging round or inside Okpala sq before it was closed by Gov Chime.

Here you go...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Yes I know they are not easy but this is the only way we can reduce hatred and jealousy of our covetous neighbours who wish nothing on us but disasters and calamities.

The reason why it seems difficult is that we have put ourselves in a very tight corner, if NECO could maintain its headquarters in Minna and still be a national player, why didn't Igbos learn to keep their investments at home no matter the odds against them.

Igbos think that without you being in HD in Lagos you can't make it. Look at UnityBank with their funny office in Lagos but gigantic edifice in Kano telling you they know what they are doing. Atiku opened his Univ and company in Adamawa State

For you to say Igboland is developed with money realized by outsider is very mischievous and insulting to the hardworking Igbos in igboland.
I think the civil war put us in a tight corner. if there was no civil war and we were still at the same level nationally as we were pre 1967 then we will not be having this conversation. It's not fair to compare us to any other group in Nigeria. Our history was tainted by the civil war and so our story is different. We have to come to the realization that Igbos did not just decide that living outside Igboland is better off than in Igboland. That's why i fault the argument of some people that Igbos are born migrants or travellers. No, we are not. Na condition na him make crayfish bend. We have to now look at have we can rescue the situation by being factual and realistic. Where can we go from here. What do we need to do to make people like Leo Stan Eke to look eastwards. How can we make Ifeanyi Uba to move the headquateters of Capital oil to somewhere in the east. Can a Tony Elumelu or a Fidelity Bank think of citing their skyscraper headquarters in Enugu? Let's cut these people some slack by understanding that they are business men first and formost. A lot of us that are even having this discussion are based in the east. So, where do we go from here.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

O do egwu.
That's not enough reason for zinox to settle in Lagos. Who told you Enugu city for eg or owerri cannot host zinox company?
Are more spareparts and tummy tummy not sold in Lagos than nnewi, yet the industries are in nnewi? What of the various Chinese companies that make goods specifically for the Nigerian market ,yet the industries are situated in China?
If your products are good, people will come from far and near to access it irrespective of your location.
When unth Enugu was doing open heart surgeries, people from Cameroon were even coming to Enugu, same with calabar where the whites do free cataract surgery.
Nnewi has been an automobile center before before the civil war, so you can't compare it with Enugu and Owerri that are not really known for any kind of craft. Even at that, why can't you convince all the Igbo spare parts dealers all over the country to move their business to Nnewi. Does it make sense? Why can't Coscharis move their business to Nnewi as well?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2015
The thing tire me o! grin

InyinyaAgbaOku:

I think you should ignore that guy. He is more reasonable in the culture section
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by patrick89(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2015
asha80:
actually his name is Chris ubosi.. he from Nsukka...

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by patrick89(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2015
asha80:
actually his name is Chris ubosi.. he from Nsukka...

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Afam4eva:

Nnewi has been an automobile center before before the civil war, so you can't compare it with Enugu and Owerri that are not really known for any kind of craft. Even at that, why can't you convince all the Igbo spare parts dealers all over the country to move their business to Nnewi. Does it make sense? Why can't Coscharis move their business to Nnewi as well?
We are talking of manufacturing not sales , that's why I mentioned spare parts makers n kotec group that makes tummy tummy.
Every sales person can stay anywhere but as much as possible our industries should be in igboland .
So, can you tell me why zinox company headquarters can't stay in Enugu or oeerri?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by VickJames(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2015
patrick89:

I regard them as people who are suffering from the accumulated toxicity of the lagos ibadan mafian junk brown envelope journalism! Most of our people do not understand that fact, while we reduce our leaders like Ngozi okonjo even Dora Akuyili

We are blessed, and most of you that are banking on other people to patronise your goods and services ! That's ignorance!! Did you know that they do not buy or patronise anything that has igbo out look? How many yoruba! Hausa have you seen reading Daily sun? How many have you seen buy Ibeto cement? How many have you seen attend lord chosen? How many have you seen attend trem? How many have you seen invest in fidelity, diamond zenith etc.. you will be surprised to see all these things but I tell igbo people buy what they produce!! That is fact!! All the bread produced in onitsha are being consumed by igbos, we consume ibeto cement. Most of them buy aba made ignorantly, They only buy things you have monopoly in, things like motor parts, building materials, shoes.etc! They are happy that wallmart is coming to nigeria, because our people we be out of business! I can go on and on!! If you produce in east! You will have more patronage. Go to any provision shop in the east, 80percent of the goods are from lagos ogun state, we are not into consuming goods like biscuits, sweet. They even import yale I regard them as people who are suffering from the accumulated toxicity of the lagos ibadan mafian junk brown envelope journalism! Most of our people do not understand that fact, while we reduce our leaders like Ngozi okonjo even Dora Akuyili

We are blessed, and most of you that are banking on other people to patronise your goods and services ! That's ignorance!! Did you know that they do not buy or patronise anything that has igbo out look? How many yoruba! Hausa have you seen reading Daily sun? How many have you seen buy Ibeto cement? How many have you seen attend lord chosen? How many have you seen attend trem? How many have you seen invest in fidelity, diamond zenith etc.. you will be surprised to see all these things but I tell igbo people buy what they produce!! That is fact!! All the bread produced in onitsha are being consumed by igbos, we consume ibeto cement. Most of them buy aba made ignorantly, They only buy things you have monopoly in, things like motor parts, building materials, shoes.etc! They are happy that wallmart is coming to nigeria, because our people we be out of business! I can go on and on!! If you produce in east! You will have more patronage. Go to any provision shop in the east, 80percent of the goods are from lagos ogun state, we are not into consuming goods like biscuits, sweet. They even import yale bread from ibadan!!!
I know we have what it takes to make things work! We get whatever we want if we work for it..i don't know why anyone would under rate east! bread from ibadan!!!
I know we have what it takes to make things work! We get whatever we want if we work for it..i don't know why anyone would under rate east!

You are one very intelligent fellow. Thumbs up!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by VickJames(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2015
The igboland needs rebranding, serious rebranding!

One of the reasons why these people get many things in their favour is the way they brand their places. A very good media advertisement about the region will open the region too.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by VickJames(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2015
asha80:
you said 'when dredged further'? Isn't that supposed to mean constant dredging would have to be done? Or is it going to be done once? Remember the talk here is ocean liners and not large barges

Like someone said and I confirmed from a friend who is lawyer and its even legal in international law. We can buy lands that lead to the ocean. If we buy those lands, we will build our ports there.

The moment we open our place to the world and develop our media outlet to the world. We can even push DSTV away from Nigeria and advertise the region to the world. I am telling you seriously, if we open this region and that's the only sacrifice we can give to our region. We will do much more than what we're doing now.

If we can dredge deep, we will create millions of jobs and drag investors back home easily. This is the truth. The region needs opening because we're somehow in the middle of the country. Closed in by different groups with different interests. With our seaport, we will be too open.

Investors want people that can spend money, igbos can spend money. Please bring investors so that we can make more money and create an enabling environment for all.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MrEverest(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
all4naija:
I am not impressed by what I see of Enugu environment. People make it look as though it is a great place here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nna gerrarehia meen, lol, though I must commend your effort at providing comic relief in this thread, at-least it spices up things somehow grin grin If you are residing in Manhattan, London, Paris and you feel that Enugu must be like those places before we should be proud of it then I can't help you but if you residing anywhere in the zoo republic and making such insinuations they you a........................

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by knowledgeable: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

O do egwu.

Same kind of reasoning before Nnewi people proved them otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
VickJames:
The igboland needs rebranding, serious rebranding!

One of the reasons why these people get many things in their favour is the way they brand their places. A very good media advertisement about the region will open the region too.

You're right, and I'm sorry to say this, out of the big three ethnic groups in tropical west African (Akan/Ghana, Yoruba, Igbo) Igboland is the least accessible and least know, even places that are less developed are better known. Also these cultures promote their culture as a 'diasporic' cultures and get many tourists to their festivals and so on. Again, this is an issue of accessibility as well.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
ezeagu:

You're right, and I'm sorry to say this, out of the big three ethnic groups in tropical west African (Akan/Ghana, Yoruba, Igbo) Igboland is the least accessible and least know, even places that are less developed are better known. Also these cultures promote their culture as a 'diasporic' cultures and get many tourists to their festivals and so on. Again, this is an issue of accessibility as well.

This is sadly true
.....but, we have a chance to do something....combine with the people in sister state threads and organise something
We really can do this oooo
O bulu something we can be very proud of ...o grow wezie from here

I dont know what can be done....but we can plant the seeds here
O kwa otua ka Pan Africanism na ndi otu ya si rise wa...take zia uwa by storm
Now drooling at what I dont know now

I am a dreamer,
SMH
(kam mechi zie onum (akam) for now
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by patrick89(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
ezeagu:

No the solution is media!!! most of you don't understand the power behind media!! brind media, you will see igbo speak with one voice from here to diaspora!
Do you know why nnamdi kanu is more popular than all your governors? hmmmm.. you guys don't understand why we speak like sheep without a shepherd... media is like a meeting platform, where an agenda is created and propagated to the nooks and crannies!! media reshape our think and bring our mind together... the answer is media...

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by VickJames(m): 5:45am On Sep 24, 2015
ezeagu:

With a highly educated and industrious people like us, it is important we sell our culture to the world and brand it to be world class. Being a republican state from time immemorial doesn't mean we were archaic and don't know what civilisation was all about. If we can sell our culture to the world, we will gain world recognition.

I also found out that our art isn't selling outside too. I know we had one of the most beautiful artworks in africa but we've abandoned many things and chase shadows. The art department of various universities in the east are not trying. We should embrace who we are and not run away from it.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by gabbytabby: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
kmariko:

Kindly remind me of the ports of Switzerland.. Not investing in the east by the easterners due to " lack of access to seaport" is a very lame excuse.
In this day and age every state owes the ability to fend for its existencial needs as a no 1 priority otherwise be it state or federal level will have to suffer the consequence of human flight. No if no buts and no lame excuses
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

We are talking of manufacturing not sales , that's why I mentioned spare parts makers n kotec group that makes tummy tummy.
Every sales person can stay anywhere but as much as possible our industries should be in igboland .
So, can you tell me why zinox company headquarters can't stay in Enugu or oeerri?
Maybe if you can tell me what better he stands to gain in Enugu or Owerri compared to Lagos or Abuja then we can find a closure. However you look at it, ZINOX stands less to gain moving to Enugu compared to where they are currently. Until, Enugu, owerri and other Igbo states creates a unique identifier, the issue will remain the same. There's a reason why Nnewi and Onitsha are representing.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Like someone said and like we've been saying for years, we can only compete favourably if we start informing public and the best and only way to do that is through media. Ezeagu captured it when he said that Igboland is the least known among the big ethnic groups in Africa. We need to project ourselves to the world stage and the time is now.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

Maybe if you can tell me what better he stands to gain in Enugu or Owerri compared to Lagos or Abuja then we can find a closure. However you look at it, ZINOX stands less to gain moving to Enugu compared to where they are currently. Until, Enugu, owerri and other Igbo states creates a unique identifier, the issue will remain the same. There's a reason why Nnewi and Onitsha are representing.
I hope you know you have not said anything ?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I hope you know you have not said anything ?
Enugu and Owerri don't have anything UNIQUE to offer Leo Stan Eke of Zinox apart from the fact that they are cities in Igboland where he comes from. We must desist from this emotional request for investment. people should be made to invest because they have something to benefit and not because they owe it to Igboland. Do you think if Enugu was on the same level with lagos, Igbos would rather invest in Lagos? I don't think so. They're in Lagos for a reason. We can keep lying to ourselves as much as we want. Until we start telling ourselves the truth, we will remain in square one.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

Enugu and Owerri don't have anything UNIQUE to offer Leo Stan Eke of Zinox apart from the fact that they are cities in Igboland where he comes from. We must desist from this emotional request for investment. people should be made to invest because they have something to benefit and not because they owe it to Igboland. Do you think if Enugu was on the same level with lagos, Igbos would rather invest in Lagos? I don't think so. They're in Lagos for a reason. We can keep lying to ourselves as much as we want. Until we start telling ourselves the truth, we will remain in square one.
what's the difference between this post and the other one you made?
That a software company can't be sited in Enugu ? What truth is there? It is this mentality that will rather keep us in square one and not setting up an ICT company in Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

what's the difference between this post and the other one you made?
That a software company can't be sited in Enugu ? What truth is there? It is this mentality that will rather keep us in square one and not setting up an ICT company in Enugu
Who says that a software compare cannot be cited in Enugu. My point is, if it's already cited in Lagos or Abuja, of what benefit will it be to move it to Enugu. be sincere with yourself. Is Enugu a Nigerian version of Sillicon valley?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
gbosaa:

Oga Ken, check the post I quoted. I'm sure of the photo cos that's where I stretch out after jogging round or inside Okpala sq before it was closed by Gov Chime.

Here you go...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2887218_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
I have seen that image many times on this thread. As if it is a grand project or something very aesthetic. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (702) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.