Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1841727 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Bandit C.:

Nah mate, you can only send chills down your own wrecked spines.

I am more than a match for you and can take you all head on.

Some of you anambra peeps are simply annoying on these boards and need to be called out, and that is my pleasure to do.

For more than 58 pages of this wonderfully crafted and presented thread, you lot have been bickering here and there, staggering all over this thread like a wounded lion for something as flimsy as it's title because your worthless ego has been hurt.

In all these, people have begged you touts over and over not to derail the thread and if you so desire, open your own thread and name it whatever the hell you like but you refused.

To you !diots, it goes, how dare Enugu, be ndi wawa, in your usual condescending tones declare their home state the pride of the east? common wawa kwa? Did I get that correct?

Well, I have had it up to here and would like to remind you peeps that you are trash and that for now, Enugu remains the pride of the east.

We have zero human resources but we have come quite a distance with our "zero" human resources.

How are you guys fairing with your millions of human resources over there mate?

Do not make me laugh. Bloody natural born haters.

Man,you will have a hbp if you don't calm down; I haven't even attacked Enugu yet and you lots are already shivering...lmao. I will not ever attack Enugu because I have no issue with them but I have a big problem with the title of this thread because you are trying to lump us together and introduce an idea that I disagree with. That's the only problem I have with you all.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Man,you will have a hbp if you don't calm down; I haven't even attacked Enugu yet and you lots are already shivering...lmao. I will not ever attack Enugu because I have no issue with them but I have a big problem with the title of this thread because you are trying to lump us together and introduce an idea that I disagree with. That's the only problem I have with you all.

You cannot attack Enugu, try that and I will use you to wipe the floor right now, bring it on! The thread title will never be changed, drink otapiapia if you cannot live with it.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
This odenigbo fellow, abeg no dey quote my post again, i take God beg you. The thread title remains. No one can help you. Move on or check yourself out.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
Lord Naya: The supremacist abnormality and inability to control emotions is why i have issues with Nri Priest, Chino and Okija Juju when it comes to Igbo matters,. When it comes to the political development and beautiful environment, Enugu State is the pride of the East. When it comes to educational development and tourism, Imo State is the pride of the East. When it comes to manufacturing, Abia State is the pride of the east. When it comes to commerce and trade, Anambra State is the pride of the East. When it comes to agriculture and solid minerals, Ebonyi State is the Pride of the East. LET IT BE MADE KNOWN THAT NO IGBO STATE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OTHER BUT WE INDIVIDUAL HAVE SECTORS THAT ARE SUPERIOR TO OTHERS. ENUGU IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT TO ANY IGBO STATE BUT HAVE AREAS IT DOES BETTER THAN OTHERS. Pls all uninformed supremacist hawks should keep off from this thread and any Igbo thread. Udo diri Ndi Igbo. Isee !!!

This is rubbish! Until this title is changed you will never stop hearing from this very guy. Onye malu ife ga ese okwu nya emena ya.

Afam,you called me a "bastard" ? I don't care wether Anambra ppl contributed to the growth of Enugu or not but my stance is still that Enugu is not "THE" pride of the east that Anambra is part of,period.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
@ OP, if you change the title of this thread because some nincompoops thinks they are superior to you, then you are the grand patron of all cowards. We gat your back.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

This is rubbish! Until this title is changed you will never stop hearing from this very guy. Onye malu ife ga ese okwu nya emena ya.

Afam,you called me a "bastard" ? I don't care wether Anambra ppl contributed to the growth of Enugu or not but my stance is still that Enugu is not "THE" pride of the east that Anambra is part of,period.

Enugu is the pride of all east including anambra, if that sounds bitter then jump under a speeding truck!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

You need Jesus in your life.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
afam4eva:
You need Jesus in your life.

No! He needs to be slaughtered at Okija shrine and burnt, and i have come with the petrol.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
Who is that blooody fuul odenigbo aruolu? They have been begging him and he thinks he got some majic wand or somfin? Egbe kujikwa gi olu there!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
van bonattel:

No! He needs to be slaughtered at Okija shrine and burnt, and i have come with the petrol.
He's still our brother. Let's give him time to repent.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
van bonattel:

Got you there, no money rituals no superior Igbos, there are still very dirty poor peeps in Omanbala and very rich and pretty Ebonyi citizens. Your superiority is a fallacy bestowed on you by your elders and you are now crying because other igbo states are overtaking you. grin
Are you not ashamed of yourself. I'm very dissapointed hearing all these from someone who has igbo blood running in his veins, dont forget the Anambra you accuse of rituals once had ur state as it's Capital. Yet your open your mouth and vituperate such contemtible blemish about a sister state. If tommorow adada state is carved out of this same Enugu, Nsukka peeps will suddenly become outsiders to you. I'm totally ashamed of what my brothers are calling themselves on this forum.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
May i take this opportunity to beg you fighting school kids to take it easy? Enugu is bigger than any of you. Enugu is a symbol for freedom, be it in a colonial, Biafran or Wawa context. Enjoy the thread or let the sleeping dog lie. No town or city in Igboland can evoke great emotions like Enugu. It's a city that define Igbo identity; whether one is an Aro, Ngwa, Owerri, Onitsha, Ijekebe, Wawa, or Mbaise Igbo, your Igbo identity is somehow tied to Enugu. Ije awele....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Piyke: 12:40am On Nov 20, 2012
We know what this thread is for, those of us that come here know why we do. Silence is a very powerful weapon. I have adopted this technique and plead with us to adopt same;

There are people i no longer read their post, once i see any of the usernames in question, I skip the post and move on to one of those that brought me here. There's no need arguing with someone whose mind is fixed on a matter.

Lets just keep the pics rolling cheesy cheesy cheesy. How I wish I was at Enugu currently would have snapped and posted a couple.

Do you need a dislike button on NL?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by HighChief4(m): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2012
spyder880: Lets get back to Enugu, and the little little progress we are making. This side road, leading to a small village in Nkwoagu Udi is being tarred for the very first time in history. I took this picture this evening around 6.20pm.

I am happy for them, my own village is still left undone but I rejoice with any good happening, in the hope that one day, it will be my own turn to rejoice as this village is doing right now.

Wowww Spyder this is so nice, Nkwoagu Udi is actually my village market. Thats so nice, Jesus Igweeeee
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by WarriPikin1: 4:20am On Nov 20, 2012
Abeg una,
Stop these yeye yabis here. Enugu is indeed a pearl in the East and Nigeria at large. Yes, Imo and Anambra aren't far behind, but Enugu,Abuja,Calabar and Kaduna are the undisputed habitable cities in Nigeria. Others are chaotic,noisy,disorganized,filthy and tantamount to living in a filthy market square.
Anambra sure has amazing buildings in places like Awada,but everything is so shoddy and poorly planned that they turn out to look ugly. My Anambra people in the house should tell their governor to imbibe the word "City or Town planning" in erecting buildings haphazardly in Awka and Onitsha.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Boicc(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2012
ndi agba enu/agba ewu or woteva shuld nt derail dis thread,i was even ashamed of one poster hia listin names of some noteable anambrarians in other words tellin enugu peeps 2 name theirs....Its nt a new tin dat ndi anambra r known 2 b to proud n seems 2 b more materialistic in nature dan oda igbos.Dats y some of ddem left d big men of anambra 2 com n kidnap esut vc but tank God 4 d security in coal city.Even wen onitsha wia lyk sayin dat dey aint igbo,i was even hapi,hw i wish dey'll repeat such,i'll jux giv 'em my utmost support.Sometimes wen i remembr dis biafra of a tin...i jux hope 2 continue answerin nigerian.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2012
Boicc: ndi agba enu/agba ewu or woteva shuld nt derail dis thread,i was even ashamed of one poster hia listin names of some noteable anambrarians in other words tellin enugu peeps 2 name theirs....Its nt a new tin dat ndi anambra r known 2 b to proud n seems 2 b more materialistic in nature dan oda igbos.Dats y some of ddem left d big men of anambra 2 com n kidnap esut vc but tank God 4 d security in coal city.Even wen onitsha wia lyk sayin dat dey aint igbo,i was even hapi,hw i wish dey'll repeat such,i'll jux giv 'em my utmost support.Sometimes wen i remembr dis biafra of a tin...i jux hope 2 continue answerin nigerian.
Are you high? We're trying to promote peace here and you're busy sowing seeds of discord!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2012
Good people of Enugu like Afam, Spyder, etc should admonish some rogue characters in their midst. Jabs aimed at their sister state Anambra is unwarranted. I feel ashamed at the level of immaturity exhibited by Umuigbo here. It's simply disgusting!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
shameless people,why cant you Chanel this anger and piss on boko haram bombing and marginalization umu-igbo is facing on a daily basis in so call Nigeria?unu ama kwa ife?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Boicc: ndi agba enu/agba ewu or woteva shuld nt derail dis thread,i was even ashamed of one poster hia listin names of some noteable anambrarians in other words tellin enugu peeps 2 name theirs....Its nt a new tin dat ndi anambra r known 2 b to proud n seems 2 b more materialistic in nature dan oda igbos.Dats y some of ddem left d big men of anambra 2 com n kidnap esut vc but tank God 4 d security in coal city.Even wen onitsha wia lyk sayin dat dey aint igbo,i was even hapi,hw i wish dey'll repeat such,i'll jux giv 'em my utmost support.Sometimes wen i remembr dis biafra of a tin...i jux hope 2 continue answerin nigerian.

Look at this smelly pig. What exactly are you talking about ? You are not making sense at all..and what with this abbreviation ? Biko,si ebea gbafuo....ifele eme nkpi!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
May God grant alaigbo PEACE, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
spyder880: May God grant alaigbo PEACE, in Jesus name, Amen.
amen!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
spyder880: May God grant alaigbo PEACE, in Jesus name, Amen.
Mr spyder, where are the new pix you promised? And have you gone to the airport? If i go and purchase lagos tickets, you will cry when i arrive in east. Hahaha jokes sha. But we need more pix
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Sealeddeal(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
Well,i do not think we should be cursing one another or threatening each other.i do not equally believe that whatever someone said will be agreed on in the spirit of unity;its gonna be bad.but then,we should try to question things in a mature way.i do believe that 'Enugu city' is the pride of east in terms of developed places but Enugu state is not.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sealeddeal: Well,i do not think we should be cursing one another or threatening each other.i do not equally believe that whatever someone said will be agreed on in the spirit of unity;its gonna be bad.but then,we should try to question things in a mature way.i do believe that 'Enugu city' is the pride of east in terms of developed places but Enugu state is not.
Sealeddeal: Well,i do not think we should be cursing one another or threatening each other.i do not equally believe that whatever someone said will be agreed on in the spirit of unity;its gonna be bad.but then,we should try to question things in a mature way.i do believe that 'Enugu city' is the pride of east in terms of developed places but Enugu state is not.
una no dey taya for tribalisim?
mtscheeeeew
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
So when will we start posting something that ought to make us proud nau?

angry

All I see na "Enugu, the kwikstop of The east"
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
ACM10: Good people of Enugu like Afam, Spyder, etc should admonish some rogue characters in their midst. Jabs aimed at their sister state Anambra is unwarranted. I feel ashamed at the level of immaturity exhibited by Umuigbo here. It's simply disgusting!

You are so naive,nwanne. Afam is not an honest person. If you were paying close attention you will notice he never cautioned his Enugu brother who were castigating Anambra.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
But it was you and a few Anambra posters who started this.

Mind you I am also from Anambra state. The castigation, however painful, is warranted.

Enugu is probably the most peaceful and hospitable city in the East and is something for all Igbos to be proud of. Why can't you all celebrate that? It has nothing to do with anyone being better than anyone else. Government draws a line along Igboland and we fight and compete against one another.

Odenigbo Aroli:

You are so naive,nwanne. Afam is not an honest person. If you were paying close attention you will notice he never cautioned his Enugu brother who were castigating Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Onlytruth(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

With all due respect to your position which I Nri Priest played and integral role to bring you to and keep motivating and encouraging you I will emphatically say that you all WRONG ! Chime is working on the foundation that the past governors of Enugu has built while Obi is setting Anambra up for a greater height. You have started to compromise your identity because of your position here and that's not good for your image. I don't think you have been well educated on the condition of Anambra governance before Obi took over. There was absolutely no signs of government presence before Obi came in. We need to cut this man some slack. Anambra was created in '91 from the old Anambra and everything went to Enugu being the state capital. The fired all Anambra civil servants and left them with nothing. So much for the Igbo unity!

Odenigbo you and I know how that you are one man I particularly respect in this forum. Not just that; you are very close to my heart here, and you are one of the FEW Igbo that I promise myself that I must meet in real life. It is my most candid opinion that the greatest atrribute of Anambra citizens is our MATURITY. It has served us very well in Nigeria. I won't elaborate more on that.
Nwanne we all see the same things you see. I've had to engage some of the posters whom you were engaging, and I can tell you from personal experience that the only casualty of such fierce engagement is ALL OF US IGBO. If I would engage in exchanges that disempower me in Nigeria, why then am I a Nnewi man? (pun, pride and puff intended!) cool
Nna o buro ife nine ka mmadu nwelu efe ye. Ife anyi nine kwesilu idi neme ebe a bu ka anyi jikoo aka wee melie ndi ori na ndi ama na emegbu anyi na naijiria.
Nwanne biko rapu ife nine. Anyi nine nwe Enugu. cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by patanjaly: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
With all this bad blood within the igbos,still they are shouting that they want biafra.i now agree that igbos can never speak with one voice.but enugu was the regional headquater so its not something special or suprising 4 it to be developed.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Sealeddeal(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
patanjaly: With all this bad blood within the igbos,still they are shouting that they want biafra.i now agree that igbos can never speak with one voice.but enugu was the regional headquater so its not something special or suprising 4 it to be developed.
...Igbos are united and we are ever ready to deal with issues our way.Actually,u cant expect an educated/sensible man to agree with everything one said.So,we will surely differ in certain things when we apply our 'school of thoughts' in a debate but mind u,anything dat concerns Igbo nation,we will fight it 2geda.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ACM10: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Maturity is not synonymous with naivety. I can never descend so low with you to attack our brothers and sisters. Afam is a strong defender of Ndigbo. His only crime(to you) is his criticism of Peter Obi's incompetence. Afam is not an Igbo supremacist in the mold of Chino. I'm impressed with his objectivity on this forum. He often cautions some rogue characters who are bent on sparking an internal fight. He has track record on that. Do you expect him to continually play the role of internet police here?

I will still dine with my Igbo brothers and sisters of Enugu extraction; even if they fails to condemn the disgraceful attacks on the good people of Anambra. The destiny of Umuigbo is so intricately linked that we can't afford to fight or discriminate within ourselves.

You, Chino(+ his multiple ids) and Abagworo started this unnecessary fight. I'm pleading with you, Nri Priest to sheath your sword. Please let the sleeping dog lie. What do you gain by pulling your brother down? Why can't you ignore this thread if it gives you hard-on?

I also condemn the attacks from both sides in the strongest term. Why can't you guys see the big picture? Why waste you energy fighting each other?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (713) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Localemperor and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.