Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1783514 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by WarriPikin1: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
ACM10:
Maturity is not synonymous to naivety. I can never descend so low with you to attack our brothers and sisters. Afam is a strong defender of Ndigbo. He's only crime(to you) is his criticism of Peter Obi's incompetence. Afam is not an Igbo supremacist in the mold of Chino. I'm impressed with his objectivity on this forum. He often cautions some rogue characters who are bent on sparking an internal fight. He has track record on that. Do you expect him to continually play the role of internet police here?

I will still dine with my Igbo brothers and sisters of Enugu extraction; even if they fails to condemn the disgraceful attacks on the good people of Anambra. The destiny of Umuigbo is so intricately linked that we can't afford to fight or discriminate within ourselves.

You, Chino(+ his multiple ids) and Abagworo started this unnecessary fight. I'm pleading with you, Nri Priest to sheath your sword. Please let the sleeping dog lie. What do you gain by pulling your brother down? Why can't you ignore this thread if it gives you hard-on?

I also condemn the attacks from both sides in the strongest term. Why can't you guys see the big picture? Why waste you energy fighting each other?

Is it not a shame that you adults on this forum allowed these psychotic kindergarten kids Chino,Abagworo and nri priest to drag Igbos to disrepute here?
I had admired the effort of Spyder880 in this thread and wondered if i could do the same for my great Warri city. You guys should stop responding to their childish posts.Let them continue in their delusions and post what they must, until they exorcise themselves of the demons living in them.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Thank you,Dr ACM.
I will never be pushed to destructive criticism!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
@Spyder,

Biko nwanna, nye anyi foto odu ugbo elu. Onye obuna mminye mma ya n'obo. Udo chia!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by andresia(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
[quote author=Warri _Pikin]

Is it not a shame that you adults on this forum allowed these psychotic kindergarten kids Chino,Abagworo and nri priest to drag Igbos to disrepute here?
I had admired the effort of Spyder880 in this thread and wondered if i could do the same for my great Warri city. You guys should stop responding to their childish posts.Let them continue in their delusions and post what they must, until they exorcise themselves of the demons living in them. [/quo
Bros, you are ur father's child. God bless you and yours. I ve watched, heart broken, as this beautiful thread is being brought down by.characters like agbagoro and his evil ilks. May we leave them for God to judge them. Even the so called eze, that character who goes by the moniker: onlytruth, could not exact any leadership quality when called upon but to only covertly support that evil Agbagoro and his type.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by bittyend(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
About to watch football with the big donny, Ichie. He blessed me with some Igbo food and it's only right that I come here to say: 'Kedu' to my Igbo kinsmen. Don't make war, make love. Daalu. cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by patanjaly: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
Why do i have a feeling that anambra igbo's look down on other igbo from enugu,imo,ebonyi. I want to know why do anambra igbos always feel superior n more important even in discussion? Had the anambrans in the olden times conquered the rest of igbo like the fulani's did to the north? because i could see a good correlation btw d fulani's n anambran in thier habit of belittling other tribes. Pls i need an answer.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MajeOfficial: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
Neither myself nor anyone I know (from Anambra) do this. I had no idea of this whole "Anambra being better than other Igbos" phenomenum until Nairaland, to be honest. Do not let the actions of a few define the status of many.

Please continue with the thread and ignore the haters.

patanjaly: Why do i have a feeling that anambra igbo's look down on other igbo from enugu,imo,ebonyi. I want to know why do anambra igbos always feel superior n more important even in discussion? Had the anambrans in the olden times conquered the rest of igbo like the fulani's did to the north? because i could see a good correlation btw d fulani's n anambran in thier habit of belittling other tribes. Pls i need an answer.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
ACM10: Good people of Enugu like Afam, Spyder, etc should admonish some rogue characters in their midst. Jabs aimed at their sister state Anambra is unwarranted. I feel ashamed at the level of immaturity exhibited by Umuigbo here. It's simply disgusting!

gbam, but they will only see jabs from crazy anambra people only. they somehow miss the jabs from crazy enugu people
anyway we are all brothers, but is seems that anambra crimes are hardly forgiven by other igbos
do anambra people have two heads?
wrong is wrong is wrong!
odenigbo and bandit c. shame on both of you! angry
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
andresia:
Bros, you are ur father's child. God bless you and yours. I ve watched, heart broken, as this beautiful thread is being brought down by.characters like agbagoro and his evil ilks. May we leave them for God to judge them. Even the so called eze, that character who goes by the moniker: onlytruth, could not exact any leadership quality when called upon but to only covertly support that evil Agbagoro and his type.

what do you want the eze to do? everybody is attacking him
maybe he should split himself into thousands of pieces!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
re@lchange:

gbam, but they will only see jabs from crazy anambra people only. they somehow miss the jabs from crazy enugu people
anyway we are all brothers, but is seems that anambra crimes are hardly forgiven by other igbos
do anambra people have two heads?
wrong is wrong is wrong!
odenigbo and bandit c. shame on both of you! angry

Bia Nwokem, no mention my name again, isi omebiri gi? How often do you see me commenting on such threads or any thread concerning Igbos again after the chameleon called onlytruth or some stupid name like that called my great Nkanu peeps "ndi na adiro asa aru", that faggit.

I had quit commenting on anything Igbos again on this forums, because your so called Igbo unity here is a farce.

But I would never sit down and watch anybody rubbish and admonish Enugu people here ever again. I would ever come out gun blazing because I was a living witness of the deep disregard anambra people have for enugu indigenes while growing up in the Coal City back in the days and had vowed never again, at least not in my presence.

I do not know you, so do not mention my name in your posts again biko. Ejim Chukwu ayo gi.

I entered this thread without quoting anybody so keep it that way and keep it moving but if you decide to throw shots at me or enugu people, be it codedly or explicitly, best believe I am coming back to reply you in a way you might not like because adiro mu aso anybody anya and I ain't no coward so I would mention your name.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
Bandit C.:

Bia Nwokem, no mention my name again, isi omebiri gi? How often do you see me commenting on such threads or any thread concerning Igbos again after the chameleon called onlytruth or some stupid name like that called my great Nkanu peeps "ndi na adiro asa aru", that faggit.

I had quit commenting on anything Igbos again on this forums, because your so called Igbo unity here is a farce.

But I would never sit down and watch anybody rubbish and admonish Enugu people here ever again. I would ever come out gun blazing because I was a living witness of the deep disregard anambra people have for enugu indigenes while growing up in the Coal City back in the days and had vowed never again, at least not in my presence.

I do not know you, so do not mention my name in your posts again biko. Ejim Chukwu ayo gi.

I entered this thread without quoting anybody so keep it that way and keep it moving but if you decide to throw shots at me or enugu people, be it codedly or explicitly, best believe I am coming back to reply you in a way you might not like because adiro mu aso anybody anya and I ain't no coward so I would mention your name.

Nwanne, you shouldn't allow the comments of a few disgruntled elements to be the voice of Ndi Anambra. Anambra people have contributted heavily to the unity and development of Igboland. So, it's not fair to go gun blazing on innocent Anambrarians. I know that you're a reasonable folk. Biko, ka udo di.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
R
patanjaly: Why do i have a feeling that anambra igbo's look down on other igbo from enugu,imo,ebonyi. I want to know why do anambra igbos always feel superior n more important even in discussion? Had the anambrans in the olden times conquered the rest of igbo like the fulani's did to the north? because i could see a good correlation btw d fulani's n anambran in thier habit of belittling other tribes. Pls i need an answer.

Correction;Nobody is feeling superior nor belittling anybody here and me included. I felt like the title of this thread is misleading and some of my brother alluded the beauty of Enugu city as the handwork of gov. Chime which was untrue. My Omanbala brothers on the other hand saw this thread and felt that Enugu has overtaken Anambra in development,hence they started bashing our LEGENDARY governor who has brought so much grassroot and unseen reformation to Anambra. I strongly believe in justice and equality and I felt that the same hand that was used in castigating Chino when he was boasting of Anambra exploits should be used in condenming the sleeky title of this thread but that hasn't been done. I have have heard from NWANEDO and ACM10 both of whom are Omanbala guys and I have deep respect for. Its good but don't you forget that I have never lose respect nor love for Ndi-Enugu but only thought that things should be portrayed the way they appear. Deme nu!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 21, 2012
afam4eva:
Nwanne, you shouldn't allow the comments of a few disgruntled elements to be the voice of Ndi Anambra. Anambra people have contributted heavily to the unity and development of Igboland. So, it's not fair to go gun blazing on innocent Anambrarians. I know that you're a reasonable folk. Biko, ka udo di.

Afam, Nwenem, I never start trouble. I pay no mind to things or people who never pay any to me that is my life code. But I make sure that if any person starts ish with me, I would finish it for him.

The condescending tones these guys employ when speaking of other Igbos is just appalling, don't you observe it? The silly ways they bring down Ebonyi people here and dismiss them, has made it almost impossible for them to lend their voices in discussions here, according to my observations. It is very reminiscent of the crap we had to put up with back then in CC.

Imagine some nobody telling me that I should be scared because he is from Anambra? I mean what the hell? who the hell do these guys believe they are? Even the most wretched amongst them is all mouth and pride.

I bloody hate injustice and degradation especially amongst Igbos. It is damn sickening.

But one thing about me is scribbled on stone, on and offline, I never take nonsense from anybody. I would call your bluff immediately and put you in your place especially if pride is your favourite meal.

I ain't about to stop now either.

Udo, Nwene.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 21, 2012
Bandit C.:

Afam, Nwenem, I never start trouble. I pay no mind to things or people who never pay any to me that is my life code. But I make sure that if any person starts ish with me, I would finish it for him.

The condescending tones these guys employ when speaking of other Igbos is just appalling, don't you observe it? The silly ways they bring down Ebonyi people here and dismiss them, has made it almost impossible for them to lend their voices in discussions here, according to my observations. It is very reminiscent of the crap we had to put up with back then in CC.

Imagine some nobody telling me that I should be scared because he is from Anambra? I mean what the hell? who the hell do these guys believe they are? Even the most wretched amongst them is all mouth and pride.

I bloody hate injustice and degradation especially amongst Igbos. It is damn sickening.

But one thing about me is scribbled on stone, on and offline, I never take sh!t from anybody. I would call your bluff immediately and put you in your place especially if pride is your favourite meal.

I ain't about to stop now either.

Udo, Nwene.

bia nwokem inwedikwalu olu i na alu?
you are here 24/7 looking for who to fight.
what do you mean by condescending tone? onwere onye i balu n'obi ya?
how do you know what is on anyone's mind?
there are people that you will greet good morning and they will not answer because they suspect your motives
they are the most unhappy people on earth.
shed your hate man!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2012
re@lchange:

bia nwokem inwedikwalu olu i na alu?
you are here 24/7 looking for who to fight.
what do you mean by condescending tone? onwere onye i balu n'obi ya?
how do you know what is on anyone's mind?
there are people that you will greet good morning and they will not answer because they suspect your motives
they are the most unhappy people on earth.
shed your hate man!

The irony is appalling. How stup!d are you actually? Asking me if I am jobless? Have you endeavoured to take a look at your date of registration and post count and compare it with mine?

You are not that smart, are you?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 1:43am On Nov 21, 2012
What Berlin and Paris are to Germans and the French, so is Enugu to Ndigbo. Nobody in this age can change such a historical narrative. Also, more importantly, it will continue to be a powerhouse where political chess is played. Enugu shall continue to host conferences that impact and shapes the future of Ndigbo. She is an old lady with magnificent hilltops, always smiling with open arms welcoming its children from near and beyond. Enugu bu nnukwu ijele ndigbo; Enugu akwulugo!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:00am On Nov 21, 2012
Nightshift: What Berlin and Paris are to Germans and the French, so is Enugu to Ndigbo. Nobody is this age can change such a historical narrative. Also, more importantly, it will continue to be a powerhouse where political chess is played. Enugu shall continue to host conferences that impact and shapes the future of Ndigbo. She is an old lady with magnificent hilltops, always smiling with open arms welcoming its children from near and beyond. Enugu bu nnukwu ijele ndigbo; Enugu akwulugo!!

Haha....Ijele ko Ijele ni! I dont think you know the mysterious meaning of an Ijele which was invented by the ancient Omanbala through "akwunechenyi" ! Ana azo nwata ndu osi na onwu kia nma!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OneNaira6: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2012
Ikengawo Thank you for the pictures

As for the rest of you all, at least for the ones arguing.

What is it? Can you Anambra and Enugu peeps tell us what we can do to get you people to STOP fighting. I can't remember how many times I've seen the two states in question arguing over some bs. Please what is it? What happened between the two communities? Ogini kwa?

To Anambra peeps
I have been on NL long enough to have witness you people calling unaselves "the strength of East. The brain of East. The business mogul of East, etc, etc". The thread about Onitsha heading of to Anioma state, I saw you people narrating how without Onitsha, the East is nothing. You people have made some boastful statement and noone have asked you to stop. They let you do it because it is not that important. Why are you huffing and puffing that Enugu did the same thing you people are notorious for doing on one thread? What differentiate their "pride of east" with your "strength, brain, business, etc, etc of east". It is okay for una to boast but you won't let other's do so as well. I try my best to defend Anambra peeps on NL, I try my best to stop people from attacking una but you people are making it very difficult task. Learn to respect others. (I'm not addressing everyone on these. The ones I'm addressing know themselves)

To Enugu peeps
What is it with attacking Anambra people by calling them criminals, ritualist, etc, etc during una bs? It is disgusting to even know you people think these way of your own brother. Anambra might attack your city but they do not go around calling una names. Grow the f2k up on that. Just like they got criminals, you equally do too. (I'm not addressing everyone on these. The ones I'm addressing know themselves)

@ Abagworo
I had so much respect for you. To see you following chino footstep right now is just sad. SMH!!! That boy sure have corrupted so many people.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2012
I love the cool serene enviro of the first pic.
Thanks ikengawo
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
One_Naira: Ikengawo Thank you for the pictures

As for the rest of you all, at least for the ones arguing.

What is it? Can you Anambra and Enugu peeps tell us what we can do to get you people to STOP fighting. I can't remember how many times I've seen the two states in question arguing over some bs. Please what is it? What happened between the two communities? Ogini kwa?

To Anambra peeps
I have been on NL long enough to have witness you people calling unaselves "the strength of East. The brain of East. The business mogul of East, etc, etc". The thread about Onitsha heading of to Anioma state, I saw you people narrating how without Onitsha, the East is nothing. You people have made some boastful statement and noone have asked you to stop. They let you do it because it is not that important. Why are you huffing and puffing that Enugu did the same thing you people are notorious for doing on one thread? What differentiate their "pride of east" with your "strength, brain, business, etc, etc of east". It is okay for una to boast but you won't let other's do so as well. I try my best to defend Anambra peeps on NL, I try my best to stop people from attacking una but you people are making it very difficult task. Learn to respect others. (I'm not addressing everyone on these. The ones I'm addressing know themselves)

To Enugu peeps
What is it with attacking Anambra people by calling them criminals, ritualist, etc, etc during una bs? It is disgusting to even know you people think these way of your own brother. Anambra might attack your city but they do not go around calling una names. Grow the f2k up on that. Just like they got criminals, you equally do too. (I'm not addressing everyone on these. The ones I'm addressing know themselves)

@ Abagworo
I had so much respect for you. To see you following chino footstep right now is just sad. SMH!!! That boy sure have corrupted so many people.

Most Anambrarians dont go around boasting about their achievements but their achievements boast for her self and all the Igbo are very aware of these,hence whenever an Anambrarian exudes a little sense of pride most people including YOU finds it boastful because you already know that Anambra poses a very intimidating achievement nobody could equal. That's the problem right there. Its not really Anambrarians that is boasting but their political,cultural and economical achievements and influence accross Nigeria is what is boastful by itself. I have been around Imolites and Enugites who were badmouthing us and calling us illiterate traders,ndi ogwuego and ndi ji nne fa agwo ogwu ego and this conversation heated up and when openned my mouth to attack back they said we are too proud and boastful. We could pretend all we like that there is this unity that exists between us here on Nairaland but I can never be deceived into believing that as an Anambra boy I am loved by other Igbo. The hate is hidden but I can still see it! Any Anambra person who is boasting is wasting his\her energy because the handwriting is clear on the wall. I don't boast but my achievements do it for me and I can't stop jealousy.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by salam001(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
james_ibor: [b]@Odenigbo and Bandit, why not keep d contest simple and devoid of name calling.

@Bandit, why not let's start by listing our first teams, here goes for Anambra;

ANAMBRA STATE

Odumegwu Ojukwu

Chinua Achebe

Emeka Anyaoku

Chimamanda Adichie

Cardinal Arinze

Philip Emeagwali

Alex Ekwueme

Dora Akunyili

Chinyelu Onwura (Labour Party MP, UK)

Chuka Umunna (Labour party MP, UK)

Charles Soludo

Oby Ezekwesili

Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis)

Cletus Ibeto

Emeka Offor

Mikel Obi

P square

Nnamdi Azikiwe

Nwafor Orizu (Nigeria's 1st senate presido)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st African multi millionaire)

Chike Obi

Kenneth Dike (1st Nigerian VC of a university UI)

Ben Enweonwu

Pius Okigbo

Chuba Okadigbo

Jerome Udoji

Cyprian Ekwensi

Osita Osadebe

Oliver de Coque

Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene DiliChukwu)

Samuel Okoye etc

Over to you. No name calling please I'm neutral here and just want to learn.

N/B: I agree with the topic, Enugu is d pride of the east who no like am make e go hug wet transformer[/b] grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
off point
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Haha....Ijele ko Ijele ni! I dont think you know the mysterious meaning of an Ijele which was invented by the ancient Omanbala through "akwunechenyi" ! Ana azo nwata ndu osi na onwu kia nma!

Inu bu okwu! Any real Igboman will understand my argument on the above issue. Period....
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by salam001(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
This Topic has been changed to Enugu city,the pride of Enugu state
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
Since many people here have been calling for a report on the current stage of works on Enugu airport, I will select a day within this week to visit this airport and document changes to the airport.

If not that the contracts I am executing is taking much of my time as I am always in neighboring states, I would have added hundreds of pictures here on this page.

I have not forgotten that I am owing the Nsukka people as there is no pictures from that large zone, so also are our brothers from Oji River, Awgu, Aninri and Ezeagu. I am still yearning to visit Garriki, Achara layout, Idaw river, Emene and New haven inside Enugu town to show what we have going here.

Enugu is growing, and we pray that peace and orderliness continue as we all enjoy this state.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
spyder880: Since many people here have been calling for a report on the current stage of works on Enugu airport, I will select a day within this week to visit this airport and document changes to the airport.

If not that the contracts I am executing is taking much of my time as I am always in neighboring states, I would have added hundreds of pictures here on this page.

I have not forgotten that I am owing the Nsukka people as there is no pictures from that large zone, so also are our brothers from Oji River, Awgu, Aninri and Ezeagu. I am still yearning to visit Garriki, Achara layout, Idaw river, Emene and New haven inside Enugu town to show what we have going here.

Enugu is growing, and we pray that peace and orderliness continue as we all enjoy this state.
Thank you thank you thank you for accepting to visit the airport soon. Plz take as many pix as possible. Inside and out. Surrounding and car parks. Floors and roofing. I hope that by saturday, i will have some thing to smile about.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
There is no need for us to be blowing hot air around. This thread was opened with utmost innocence, driven by a desire to promote a city withing Igboland so that other Igbo people can look at it and be proud of it, as "our own"

I have never looked down on my brothers from other Igbo states as I share great friendships with great individuals from all Igbo states and beyond. I still respect everybody, despite our different feelings (hence we are human).

I should think Anambra people are supposed to be most propud of Enugu, why? Because they built it! Go to every great investment happening in Enugu and you will see an Anambra man as part of it. Beautiful houses in Independence layout, New Haven and Trans Ekulu were mostly built and owned by Anambra people. Imo, Ebonyi and Abia people also own good businesses here, so we should all be proud of the town.

I urge all warring parties to sheath their swords as there is no need for all the heat. In my attempt to be just and fair (in my human limitations, as I cannot claim to be a saint), I have opened threads to promote other Igbo states according to what I think they are best at. I did a thread on Onitsha, and even Owerri, and supported Achi4u when he opened a thread on Abakaliki, but I abandoned the idea when it started to look like my aim/mission did not recieve the type of feedback I hoped for.

Odenigbo Aroli, Bandit.C and other brothers should please calm down and allow peace to reign. We share a common identity, and should not allow trivialities to constitute a hitch to our brotherly love.

I also urge other Igbo people to start threads to promote our towns and states for the sake of update of information on developments and promotion of tourism.

It shall be well with Alaigbo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
Spyder, i blame you a little for what is happening here. You were up to date with pictures but suddenly relapsed. During those period before you drop down, there were no room for arguments as the pictures speaks in a great way. It was when it became a dull moment that they started reasoning wrongly. If your work takes you to place of other igbo states, also post the pix here because they are all ours. But be specific by telling us the state which you took it. As for me, i certainly enjoys your good time you make to help your brothers like me who are not at home to feel positive about what is happening. I am waiting with great eagerness the pix of Enugu international airport. The speed train project will not be a bad idea as well. Thanks for your effort. I certainly do appreciate and on behalf of your brothers far and wide, we send our greetings.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
@Spyda880, you've spoken well! The politically wise ones will appreciate your advice. Those who never new when the journey started are the ones spitting fire and brimstone. Haters can also create their imaginary "East".
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.