Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1781543 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by signz: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I don't think Gburugburu will make such an offer cox Chiboy is from Nkanu. If they zone it to Enugu East , then Nkanu is out of the equation.

Met some top Enugu men here in Lagos, Ikeoha has "Oganiru" members made up of strong men in Lagos.

From there analysis, Gburugburu will be supporting an Isi Uzo man for Guber against Ikeoha because Chiboy has picked his senatorial ticket. They say Gburugburu believes strongly in power rotation.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2022
signz:

Met some top Enugu men here in Lagos, Ikeoha has "Oganiru" members made up of strong men in Lagos.

From there analysis, Gburugburu will be supporting an Isi Uzo man for Guber against Ikeoha because Chiboy has picked his senatorial ticket. They say Gburugburu believes strongly in power rotation.

it is not about Gburugburu, it is about maintaining peace and harmony in Enugu. dem PDP don already scheme out Abaribe 4 Abia state. Ikeoha will receive the same treatment.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nsukka stadium

10 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2022
basilo101:
Nsukka stadium
Ugwanyi � trash
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Rgade:

Ugwanyi �trash

Which one your governor do?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Which one your governor do?
He’s my governor regrettably.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Rgade:

He’s my governor regrettably.

Liar, you're from kogi state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Might just be true, cause I can’t even tell the difference btw Enugu and Kogi anymore thanks to your semo eater.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Sufferingboy(f): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Rgade:

Might just be true, cause I can’t even tell the difference btw Enugu and Kogi anymore thanks to your semo eater.

Dirty Igala man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Fabbyking: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Good day all, please I need some advice, I want to invest in the east (Building materials Business) and I am torn between Nsukka, Abakaliki and Orlu. Which should igo for and reasons. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by boyfrank: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Sufferingboy:

This Ika boy have brought his madness to this group
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Fabbyking:
Good day all, please I need some advice, I want to invest in the east (Building materials Business) and I am torn between Nsukka, Abakaliki and Orlu. Which should igo for and reasons. Thanks
Building materials business is booming Nsukka. Go to building materials market at Umakashi and make enquiries

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikaypistol: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2022
Fabbyking:

I will advise you to go Nsukka..cuz cost of living is affordable.....

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Fabbyking: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2022
basilo101:
Building materials business is booming Nsukka. Go to building materials market at Umakashi and make enquiries
Thanks for your input

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Fabbyking: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Ikaypistol:

I will advise you to go Nsukka..cuz cost of living is affordable.....
Thanks for your input

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OreMI22: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2022
basilo101:
Nsukka stadium

Wow! Great stadium! Congrats to Ugwuanyi for achieving this. He should make sure there is a car park for the stadium.

Spectators do drive to the stadium to watch matches. Not everyone walks to the stadium for all events. He needs a car park to make this edifice meet modern standards.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2022
OreMI22:

Wow! Great stadium! Congrats to Ugwuanyi for achieving this. He should make sure there is a car park for the stadium.

Spectators do drive to the stadium to watch matches. Not everyone walks to the stadium for all events. He needs a car park to make this edifice meet modern standards.
I don't know why he chose that place for the stadium. The place was proposed for Sullivan Chime Square, equivalent of Okpara square in Enugu
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by okeysoninv: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2022
OreMI22:

this is the reason Enugu is becoming backward. Look at the rubbish a whole governor that's controlling billions of naira is constructing . Something a local government chairman should be doing. Shame to all of you that is applauding that fat man.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2022
okeysoninv:
this is the reason Enugu is becoming backward. Look at the rubbish a whole governor that's controlling billions of naira is constructing . Something a local government chairman should be doing. Shame to all of you that is applauding that fat man.

Modern stadia shouldn't have pillars holding up the roof as this obstructs the view of seated spectators.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by okeysoninv: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Modern stadia shouldn't have pillars holding up the roof as this obstructs the view of seated spectators.
when they see modern stadium they will all go blind . Come and replicate it in ur state , they will give you rubbish mediocre. Our state is deteriorating

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
okeysoninv:
There is this orgasmic joy Ugwanyi experiences whenever he builds a mediocre project with substandard materials. The more mediocre the project is the greater his joy.
Just imagine if we had governors like this man since 1999, Enugu would have just been like one giant local government area. Someone that doesn’t know this man will think he’s a local government chairman or even a councilor.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by okeysoninv: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rgade:

There is this orgasmic joy Ugwanyi experiences whenever he builds a mediocre project with substandard materials. The more mediocre the project is the greater his joy.
Just imagine if we had governors like this man since 1999, Enugu would have just been like one giant local government area. Someone that doesn’t know this man will think he’s a local government chairman or even a councilor.
The worst part is the praise singers. those people are not normal. a man who can't pin point any stand out project during his 8 yrs of sojurn as Enugu state governor . Let something like ugwuanyi never occur to Enugu again.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
okeysoninv:
The worst part is the praise singers. those people are not normal. a man who can't pin point any stand out project during his 8 yrs of sojurn as Enugu state governor . Let something like ugwuanyi never occur to Enugu again.
You can see the way I just avoided that loose one on this thread. I don’t know whether they are on payroll like BMC or just that they have a very poor understanding of development means.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Port Harcourt

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rgade:

You can see the way I just avoided that loose one on this thread. I don’t know whether they are on payroll like BMC or just that they have a very poor understanding of development means.
(1) "Development" under Sullivan
(2) same place under Ugwuanyi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rgade:

Most of the wailing is because of where the project is sited. The pitch is good, the track is excellent, the seats are perfect. The floodlights are blazing right now. Only the size and roofing may not be up to a acceptable standard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
okeysoninv:
Must he build a "stand out" project? He is a state governor not a city mayor. He is trying to touch all sides abandoned by Sullivan who acted like Mayor of Enugu while the state wasted away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
basilo101:

(1) "Development" under Sullivan
(2) same place under Ugwuanyi
This is Enugu road in Nsukka right. The commenced shortly after Ugwuanyi came in 2015 so I’m not exactly sure it was him who awarded the contract. The road was done by RCC as well which makes it less likely that he awarded it. We are familiar with ugwanyis love for cheap local sub standard contractors under the guise of supporting the local industry. Ugwanyi would have preferred a certain Chibutex and sons contractors limited to handle the road.
But even if it was him, what went wrong after? That road is the only thing noteworthy that has happened since 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
basilo101:

Port Harcourt
We are using port Harcourt as standards now?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rgade:

This is Enugu road in Nsukka right. The commenced shortly after Ugwuanyi came in 2015 so I’m not exactly sure it was him who awarded the contract. The road was done by RCC as well which makes it less likely that he awarded it. We are familiar with ugwanyis love for cheap local sub standard contractors under the guise of supporting the local industry. Ugwanyi would have preferred a certain Chibutex and sons contractors limited to handle the road.
But even if it was him, what went wrong after? That road is the only thing noteworthy that has happened since 2015.
Bros, you have personal beef with the governor, abeg park well
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by okeysoninv: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
basilo101:

Must he build a "stand out" project? He is a state governor not a city mayor. He is trying to touch all sides abandoned by Sullivan who acted like Mayor of Enugu while the state wasted away
ugwuanyi bmc, are showing up..after 8yrs of service nothing to show for it.shame to you

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by leicestercamper: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Basilo101 nwa nsukka face your backward useless enugu state ihiala has better roads than all the communities in your backward enugu state. No one asked for your input here. Obiano performed far better than all the governors that have ruled your backward enugu since 1999. Insecurity is ravaging enugu state but you are always here deceiving yourself

[s]
objpmb:

But the roads in Ihiala LGA are not motorable so how can the military implement a 24 hour curfew ? Will the military fly about in towns like Uli neglected for 8 years by Obiano?
Governors do not control the security agencies and the type of federal government we have now that creates these terrorists will work at cross purpose with any governor desirous of bringing peace and sanity to his state.
It is so sad we found ourselves in this nightmare.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.