Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1779533 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by leicestercamper: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
ugwuanyi bmc, are showing up..after 8yrs of service nothing to show for it.shame to you

Basilo101 aka objpmb, is an nsukka clown that supports the failure Ugwuanyi.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by leicestercamper: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
The worst part is the praise singers. those people are not normal. a man who can't pin point any stand out project during his 8 yrs of sojurn as Enugu state governor . Let something like ugwuanyi never occur to Enugu again.

Ugwuanyi has wasted almost 8ys with no project to point to. Most parts of enugu state doesn't have roads, dilapidated schools and hospitals, etc. But clowns like basilo101 aka objpmb is always singing praises for Ugwuanyi who is arguably the worst governor in southern Nigeria
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by signz: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
basilo101:
Nsukka stadium

Looks clean. However, is it my eyes or is the football pitch small? Is the grass Natural or astro turf?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by signz: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Meanwhile i heard that Frank Nweke Jr has joined APGA. If he gets the guber ticket, then that's my candidate. I'll support him spiritually, physically (voting) and financially.

We need a technocrat in Lion Building now more than ever before.

With Soludo's help, APGA can be the party of the Technocrats and Middle Class. Or maybe I'm just excited Frank Nweke just joined the party cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Elvis778(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Rgade:

This is Enugu road in Nsukka right. The commenced shortly after Ugwuanyi came in 2015 so I’m not exactly sure it was him who awarded the contract. The road was done by RCC as well which makes it less likely that he awarded it. We are familiar with ugwanyis love for cheap local sub standard contractors under the guise of supporting the local industry. Ugwanyi would have preferred a certain Chibutex and sons contractors limited to handle the road. .
But even if it was him, what went wrong after? That road is the only thing noteworthy that has happened since 2015.
He awarded it sha, I am from that area and I know how everything played out.

But this is the only standard project he put up in Nsk, Just the roads, cool, but not enough, no capital development to boost the town's economy, nothing much, everybody is angry, no be only Enugu people...the stadia ABI sports complex is ok(field and track wise) but the sits and roof na trash, sha, me I don tire, kinda ashamed this is all he could do, the type of building and designs he put up sef dey embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Elvis778:

He awarded it sha, I am from that area and I know how everything played out.

But this is the only standard project he put up in Nsk, Just the roads, cool, but not enough, no capital development to boost the town's economy, nothing much, everybody is angry, no be only Enugu people...the stadia ABI sports complex is ok(field and track wise) but the sits and roof na trash, sha, me I don tire, kinda ashamed this is all he could do, the type of building and designs he put up sef dey embarrassing.
It’s a shame. But his minions will attack you for calling him out. Let them keep cheering mediocrity, the standards here have fallen so low.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by leicestercamper: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Paul nwa nsukka, anuofia, you think this thread is about Obiano? This is about Anambra, go and post in your enugu thread. Timid hopeless jobless nsukka miscreant.

[s]
Zenithh:

Lesistercamper Aka shaolin Aka maxdocuments aka globe money aka mortalcombat dun run from the this thread finally? 25k monthly has come to end. That guy is from kogi state him contract don xpire
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikaypistol: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
leicestercamper:
Paul nwa nsukka, anuofia, you think this thread is about Obiano? This is about Anambra, go and post in your enugu thread. Timid hopeless jobless nsukka miscreant.

[s][/s]

Nigga, why are you jumping from thread to thread behaving childish....

You comment suck bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by leicestercamper: 2:31am On Apr 04, 2022
Paul Kasy ogenyi the illiterate nwa nsukka, come and register in my company, so that I will be paying you and your poor parent's. Clown

[s]
Zenithh:
lesistercamper hw far? Month don end hope u were paid? Abi no more salary? I will pay u don’t worry
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by leicestercamper: 2:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Kasy nwa nsukka, I know you are still looking for job just to eat, never mind, just call me so I can fix you miscreant up. My only duty is to chase miscreants like you outta here

[s]
Zenithh:
but u are no longer as active as bfor. Or you’re waiting for Soludo to employ u bfor una become active?
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 0bjpmb: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Basilo101 nwa nsukka, take that question to your fat incompetent governor Ugwuanyi.

[s]
objpmb:

My brother, please educate me the BETTER DEAL NDIGBO want to get. Honestly I have been thinking and looking forward to a better deal for Ndigbo because I am tired of the way things have been for us in Nigeria but I am at a loss.
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by signz: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
signz:
Meanwhile i heard that Frank Nweke Jr has joined APGA. If he gets the guber ticket, then that's my candidate. I'll support him spiritually, physically (voting) and financially.

We need a technocrat in Lion Building now more than ever before.

With Soludo's help, APGA can be the party of the Technocrats and Middle Class. Or maybe I'm just excited Frank Nweke just joined the party cheesy

My People! My People!

Frank Nweke Jnr has officially declared that he's contesting for Guber. Ekene dili Chukwu.

Please if anybody here on this forum knows him, advice him to release his Campaign bank act number ASAP.

In addition to a very rock solid structure, PDP's advantage are village men and women who are so used to thumb printing "The Umblerra Logo" on the INEC voting sheet. Frank Nweke and APGA needs money to build structures that'll campaign, educate
people in the villages about APGA Logo, deliver their wards & stand their grounds at the collation centers.

It may seem he came to this party quite late but if APC could be registered, educate/reorientate the population and win general election all under a year, Frank Nweke and APGA can do it.

Mad scenes when Charlie "Nwamgbafor" Soludo raises his hands at a mega rally in Enugu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maduka university, Ekwegbe

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
signz:

My People! My People!

Frank Nweke Jnr has officially declared that he's contesting for Guber. Ekene dili Chukwu.

Please if anybody here on this forum knows him, advice him to release his Campaign bank act number ASAP.

In addition to a very rock solid structure, PDP's advantage are village men and women who are so used to thumb printing "The Umblerra Logo" on the INEC voting sheet. Frank Nweke and APGA needs money to build structures that'll campaign, educate
people in the villages about APGA Logo, deliver their wards & stand their grounds at the collation centers.

It may seem he came to this party quite late but if APC could be registered, educate/reorientate the population and win general election all under a year, Frank Nweke and APGA can do it.

Mad scenes when Charlie "Nwamgbafor" Soludo raises his hands at a mega rally in Enugu. cheesy

Anambra people have turned APGA to village meeting. Labaran Maku has returned to PDP, nothing is left in APGA apart from Anambra villagers
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maduka university

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Humbrown23(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
signz:

My People! My People!

I was excited when I saw he's declaration on Twitter dude is the perfect candidate enugu needs right now I wish I'm in enugu I will invest my time energy and money apga really has a lot of work to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Humbrown23:
I was excited when I saw he's declaration on Twitter dude is the perfect candidate enugu needs right now I wish I'm in enugu I will invest my time energy and money apga really has a lot of work to do
Nkanu people should lobby for Chimaroke to step down for isi uzo man in the Senate, then Nkanu will produce governor. I heard that Barth Nnaji is contesting, he is the real deal. Forget the APGA joker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by leicestercamper: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Just imagine a timid useless worthless village nsukka miscreant like you talking to your superor. Anambra shall continue to be your nightmare. APGA is coming to rule your backward village enugu soon, so that it can give enugu vilkagers direction. Ugwuanyi of PDP has failed woefully. He has wasted almost 8yrs with nothing to show as achievement.

basilo101:

Anambra people have turned APGA to village meeting. Labaran Maku has returned to PDP, nothing is left in APGA apart from Anambra villagers

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by leicestercamper: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
signz:

My People! My People!

cheesy
Just be patient. APGA is coming to take over enugu state and give it direction. PDP has failed enugu state over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by leicestercamper: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Humbrown23:

Most decent enugu indigenes are moving to APGA in order to rescue enugu state. APGA is a party of technocrats led by Prof Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Humbrown23(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

Nkanu people should lobby for Chimaroke to step down for isi uzo man in the Senate, then Nkanu will produce governor. I heard that Barth Nnaji is contesting, he is the real deal. Forget the APGA joker
I've followed this guy for quite sometime and I can tell you for free he's the man for the job, check out he's profile you will agree with me. I think after experiencing the failure of this current administration both at State and federal level the technocrats are now waking up they've learnt a bitter lesson

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
T-Junction flyover almost ready

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by signz: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
basilo101:

Looks quite solid. Os the job being done by a Local or foreign contractor?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
signz:

Looks quite solid. Os the job being done by a Local or foreign contractor?
IDC, I think it's a local firm. You can see the poor finishing. But an improvement compare to their job at Awka

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 0bjpmb: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Basil the bitter frustrated envious nwa nsukka. What Ugwuanyi built as flyover is a useless substandard rubbish. Don't ever compare this Ugwuanyi nonsense flyover to no-where to the worldclass flyovers built in Awka by Obiano. Ugwuanyi is a failure. See flyover. cheesy

[s]
basilo101:

IDC, I think it's a local firm. You can see the poor finishing. But an improvement compare to their job at Awka
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ezewuzie01: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
0bjpmb:
Basil the bitter frustrated envious nwa nsukka. What Ugwuanyi built as flyover is a useless substandard rubbish. Don't ever compare this Ugwuanyi nonsense flyover to no-where to the worldclass flyovers built in Awka by Obiano. Ugwuanyi is a failure. See flyover. cheesy

[s][/s]
The flyover took up the whole road leaving little space for vehicles navigating the ground. Even Enugu itself looks ugly and planless from the aerial picture angry
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by signz: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Humbrown23:
I've followed this guy for quite sometime and I can tell you for free he's the man for the job, check out he's profile you will agree with me. I think after experiencing the failure of this current administration both at State and federal level the technocrats are now waking up they've learnt a bitter lesson

It's better we try Technocrats now. The debts that are this admin will leave for us will be greater than what OBJ met in 1999.

At State level (Enugu State), i saw an aeticle about a year ago that we're owing over 68bn naira, federal allocations are dwindling, no excess crude oil allocation ( Sullivan enjoyed ) and CBN most definitely won't print money anymore for the Govs (Gburugburu enjoyed it)because far too much have already been printed against the rules of the country and economics (someone on Twitter suggested tgat Emefiele be arrested for economic terrorism). Let's not forget that oil money is no longer enough.

The next Governor of Enugu State will not have the luxury of Excess Crude Oil allocation and CBN naira printing allocation and debt is pilling up.

This is a problem only a Technocrat can solve.

See we're not as mineral or soil (debatable)rich as Ebonyi State, We're not blessed with Onitsha and Nnewi as Anambra State, we don't have Aba (despite how messed up it is were still able to attract Geometrics power) nor do we have their oil and we are not blessed with oil and gas of Imo (Shell is building a gas plant to power the state and WalterSmith modular refinery is almost done).

We need a Technocrat to think outside of the box and put in place policies that'll make Enugu and Ndi Enugu Properous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
basilo101:
Thank you for updating us and thanks for ignoring that f.o.o.l leicerstercaper that causes unnecessary nuisance over here. Maintain ignoring him completely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by basilo101: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

The flyover took up the whole road leaving little space for vehicles navigating the ground. Even Enugu itself looks ugly and planless from the aerial picture angry
The place is not Enugu main town but Abakpa Nike

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 0bjpmb: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Basil nwa nsukka. Stop deceiving yourself. Ugwuanyi built useless substandard rubbish flyover in enugu. Stop living in denial nwa nsukka

[s]
basilo101:

The place is not Enugu main town but Abakpa Nike
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 0bjpmb: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by 0bjpmb: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Well said. This is a genuine Enugu indigene that wants his state to catch up and do well. Miscreants like basilo101 will continue to live in denial. Ugwuanyi has wasted almost 8yrs with nothing to show except one useless substandard uncompleted flyover to no-where. Let's not talk about the acute water scarcity in enugu. Failed state

signz:

It's better we try Technocrats now. The debts that are this admin will leave for us will be greater than what OBJ met in 1999.

At State level (Enugu State), i saw an aeticle about a year ago that we're owing over 68bn naira, federal allocations are dwindling, no excess crude oil allocation ( Sullivan enjoyed ) and CBN most definitely won't print money anymore for the Govs (Gburugburu enjoyed it)because far too much have already been printed against the rules of the country and economics (someone on Twitter suggested tgat Emefiele be arrested for economic terrorism). Let's not forget that oil money is no longer enough.

The next Governor of Enugu State will not have the luxury of Excess Crude Oil allocation and CBN naira printing allocation and debt is pilling up.

This is a problem only a Technocrat can solve.

See we're not as mineral or soil (debatable)rich as Ebonyi State, We're not blessed with Onitsha and Nnewi as Anambra State, we don't have Aba (despite how messed up it is were still able to attract Geometrics power) nor do we have their oil and we are not blessed with oil and gas of Imo (Shell is building a gas plant to power the state and WalterSmith modular refinery is almost done).

We need a Technocrat to think outside of the box and put in place policies that'll make Enugu and Ndi Enugu Properous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: slimthugchimee2(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.