Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1783800 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
centje: Spyder,
You know that naira triangle project was stopped because it was against the plan of that area. The area was designed for a fly over,so a fun park can't fit in.

Really? , but as they are dualizing the Abakaliki road on the other side, I thought it will take care of the traffic jams there.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
spyder880:

Really? , but as they are dualizing the Abakaliki road on the other side, I thought it will take care of the traffic jams there.
yeah,it will but in future, traffic will definitely be heavier at the junction. Remember it's a junction of two inter state highways.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
centje: yeah,it will but in future, traffic will definitely be heavier at the junction. Remember it's a junction of two inter state highways.

I understand, plus the airport and mega station are around there.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
It is not easy to see into the future and predict what a place might come to, can you tell me what this (now popular) spot in Enugu is called now? Enugu guys, where una dey? cheesy cheesy

This picture was taken some two years ago.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 11, 2013
Lol...spyder. That's oakland amusement park.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 5:40am On Jan 11, 2013
centje: Lol...spyder. That's oakland amusement park.

Bros, you are on point. You are really an Enugu guy like myself cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2013
spyder880:

Bros, you are on point. You are really an Enugu guy like myself cheesy
cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SamMilla1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
spyder880: It is not easy to see into the future and predict what a place might come to, can you tell me what this (now popular) spot in Enugu is called now? Enugu guys, where una dey? cheesy cheesy

This picture was taken some two years ago.

Oakland, along ebeano tunnel road. I was there yesterday.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2013
@ PROUD IGBO, that was a very good video there, I usually pass in front of the site daily and the crane in always swinging left and right. Enugu is working indeed.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2013
I dont know if I have shown this housing estate on this thread before, but in case I have not, this is the estate built by Sullivan Chime at the back of the CBN in GRA Enugu.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2013
I think I should first show how the insides of these houses look.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2013
spyder880: I dont know if I have shown this housing estate on this thread before, but in case I have not, this is the estate built by Sullivan Chime at the back of the CBN in GRA Enugu.

i wish there can be houses or estates built for low income earners.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:07am On Jan 13, 2013
The living room

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2013
asha 80:

i wish there can be houses or estates built for low income earners.

I think Union homes is currently building bungalows for low income earners at Ngwo hill top, I will search for pictures of that later.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2013
The kitchen

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:12am On Jan 13, 2013
Green roofs

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2013
Beige, and each unit comes with a BQ.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2013
From the front

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2013
Access roads around the estate

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2013
Oh! This is weekend and as such, do you care for some fresh Enugu palm wine and bush meat? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:20am On Jan 13, 2013
The palm wine here is so juicy fresh that you have to fight honey bees that want to share the nectar with you! grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2013
By the way, can you be brave enough to eat these type of bush meat with pammy, you fit try? grin grin grin we are the home branch, and we enjoy home things wella grin

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:26am On Jan 13, 2013
And even European Ajibutter babes do fly down here to enjoy the local bushmeat with us grin grin grin No bi small thing oo grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 12:28am On Jan 13, 2013
i wonder where they get this constant supply of bushmeat from.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2013
asha 80: i wonder where they get this constant supply of bushmeat from.

From here, so bring a cutlass and dane gun and lets go hunting cheesy

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2013
Spyder, nice pics. I almost thought the first one was photoshopped. smiley

So this should be the estate we saw from the google pics last week that we were wondering where it was.

As they are building and selling, they should also maintain the environment within the estate as well; i would expect there would be some kind of service charge for maintaining the place.

Nice one.

PS- this is why i'm hoping the governor gets well soon and returns from his sick leave, as he's the only governor in the south east that i'm pleased with; Rochas is starting to annoy me!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
Spyder, nice pics. I almost thought the first one was photoshopped. smiley

So this should be the estate we saw from the google pics last week that we were wondering where it was.

As they are building and selling, they should also maintain the environment within the estate as well; i would expect there would be some kind of service charge for maintaining the place.

Nice one.

PS- this is why i'm hoping the governor gets well soon and returns from his sick leave, as he's the only governor in the south east
that i'm pleased with; Rochas is starting to annoy me!

when it comes to human capital development though i think he is doing almost nada.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 13, 2013
I want to have some of that bushmeat tongue tongue
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2013
CFCfan: I want to have some of that bushmeat tongue tongue

I hear Enugu people eat snake(eke).....eew.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

I hear Enugu people eat snake(eke).....eew.
trust me, those big snakes are good meat. Don't know whether its peculiar to enugu buh alot of peeps eat it. They say it tastes like fish meat. I haven't eaten one before buh if i come across any,amma eat it down to the bones. grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SamMilla1(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2013
spyder880:

I think Union homes is currently building bungalows for low income earners at Ngwo hill top, I will search for pictures of that later.

Why would any sane person want to live at Ngwo hilltops?
My heart nearly skipped while driving down that scary zigzagged hilly roads that has no kind of protection from falling into a very deep valley.

BTW i think the best estate in Enugu remains the ZOO estate. That place is better than NewYork.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.