Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

So Scared Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Scared Help Me Out (1262 Views)

What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? / Am So Scared To Get Married Why? / Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Scared Help Me Out by eddy42k(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2012
..pls i need ur wise advice thanks
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by Mynd44: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2012
Pregnant women have mood swings naturally so that might be the reason.

1 Like

Re: So Scared Help Me Out by Ranoscky(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2012
If u love her, then continue with the marraige plan. But if u dont, then BONE!!!
You got her pregnated doesnt mean u must marry her. She fit stil born the pikin make u dey carter for the babies upkeep.
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by Aizebioje(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ur reason for being scared Is?
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hey you do not need to be afraid. pregnant women naturally will nag. women attimes pregnnt look at their husband or d person responsible as a wicked for putting them in such stressful situation. u cant blame them doh... u just need to understand her..be patient and support her..u will finally be d one who will b d greatest father n husband
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by JojoArmani(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
pregnant women generally nag[/b]they ve said it all, pregnant women generally nag.
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by angiemartinez(f): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
i tink if she was like dis wen u were datn her u wont evn tink of marryn her in d ist place. So lets hope its d pregnancy.
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by eddy42k(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
thanks to u all for your advice,they are all so useful,God bless u,but what if after delivery she's still like dis?
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by ODB1: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2012
hormones
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by Ivynwa(f): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2012
Wetin dey scare you now? When you were shooking away you were so haaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppy. Now you are tripping, hear him "I am so scared"---mtcheeeew see his mouth tongue grin. Na so you go take marry woman, if you wake up and fear come catch you , you go abandon her run away.
Don't run from your fears, face them head on. What are the things making you scared there? Discuss them with her,give those things attention, think about them and their solutions, tackle them and you will see them go away.
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by Ranoscky(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2012
Ivy babe, ke kwanu? Na wa o! E don tey o! Wetin dey sup nau?
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by james1(m): 3:24am On Jul 03, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....laff wan kee me'o.
Is that just all that made you scared?
Guy,it probably is your first time hence the aprehension and seeing things in that light.
You guys just pray and believe God cos pregnant periods with women can bring good or sour things in flood like manners:don't just let it get to you,usually after the baby arrives,things do stabilize if it were shaky.
Go right ahead!
Best of luck man.
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by tpia5: 3:25am On Jul 03, 2012
maybe if you hadnt put the cart before the horse, now there's a thought?
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by Mynd44: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
O.D.B.:
hormones
Simple
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by Konnektions146(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
if her character aint dis way before now, den no cause for alarm cos pregnant ladies do have some very unpredictable mood swings.
nonetheless, call her and tell her she is makin things unbearable for u.

i know she wont wanna loose u, she will adjust as much as she can.

happi married life
Re: So Scared Help Me Out by Ivynwa(f): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ranoscky: Ivy babe, ke kwanu? Na wa o! E don tey o! Wetin dey sup nau?

Ranoscky Nnaa boy kedukwanu?
Hope you are good?

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Dire Need Of Advice (pls Help Me) / She Needs Ur Sincere Advice! / When The Heart Is Lonely!!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.