Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Could This Really Be A Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Really Be A Joke (1933 Views)

Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? / Some Baes Could Really Be Frustrating (PHOTO) / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Really Be A Joke by funkelola(f): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
Greetings to the house.
i actually received a text message and sender claimed the test was a joke, The text was actually sent to me by my boyfriend and he claimed it was a joke. The textmessage does not relate to me in anyway because there was nothing like a disagreement between us.
THE TEXT GOES THUS----"U KNOW IT ISNT FAIR.U SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE WHENEVER WE FIGHT. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. WE SHOULD SETTLE DISPUTES WHENEVER THEY OCCUR NOT AGGRAVATE IT. I LOVE U SO MUCH SWEETHEART.""
We dont have any disagreement at all and i tried to ask him who has the text because it was so glaring that he mistakenly sent the text to me. Yet, he claimed the text was for me that he was actually trying to see how i will react to it, I find it hard to believe him, i feel he is lying to me.
What do i do
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by cblow(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2007
even a 5 year old child will tell you that your boyfriend was probably sending that text to another babe of his and mistakenly hit the send button on your number. wake up girl and sure it was a mistake it got to you. but surely peep will always have a suitable lie to tell.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by iice(f): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2007
Yes na, wen pesin catch them, na always joke. . .
Find out for sure what's going on (how long this been going on, who is the person, how far has the thing gone. . .etc) before acting. . .
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by ettehgate(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2007
it is a joke yes
the kain joke women joke wen you catch them with another man
that become their uncle, just friend, etc
so take heart, relatioship is all about jokes o jare
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by jkpretty(f): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2007
There is no sweet words for this Ur Guy is cheating on u

He would lie though, but watch him closely.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by onyekang1(f): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2007
ettehgate:

relatioship is all about jokes o jare
really! shocked shocked shocked shocked i no know o
@ poster
dat ur guy no sabi lie at all (no offence) jus be more observant,and the truth wount be too far from you.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by stefykarl: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2007
This one be joke like this? my sis this one na mis-sent message, but u know guys must be guys and they gaz to lie about it so take heart and be aware dat no be only u dey on board
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by janami(f): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2007
i know he is lying cos i ve heard that line before and i was not buying any of it. i said point blank "u are lousy liar" tongue
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by yeancah007(f): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2007
He should find a better lie,
He cheating on you girl
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by oxygenL(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2007
, you better rise up to the challenge before its too late, a word is enough for the wise,
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by dapsycool(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2007
@poster, tell your bf to contact me,I'll teach him how to liar without thinking. He no sabi scope.
If it's me, in two minutes, u go chop my lie cool
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by IykeD(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2007
Eh ya, the broda just got things twisted.It happens though but take it easy with him aight.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by ndumart: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
The handwriting is clear - your guy is cheating
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by kerzakov(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2007
dear, am surprised the way everybody is crucifying the guy. he could truly be joking about it all. i blame funkelola for seeking the opinion of outsiders on this. you should know your guy and the kind of stunts he can pull on you. it could just be one the many jokes he has had with you. sad
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by calmosas: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2007
pull d same stunt on him and see his actions. wink wink wink
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2007
calmosas:

pull d same stunt on him and see his actions. wink wink wink

u took the words right out of ma mouth

@poster

Make yours a lot more raunchier
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2007
I said many times , there is noone sincere, they, men or women, are all cheating behind each others back. play along.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by Goshen360(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
try him another test my dear, dont jump to conclusion pls
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by skylo(f): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2008
your boyfriend is a born liar, infact a bastard just beware okay?
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by tkb417(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
Make yours a lot more raunchier
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by kunle75(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
Am a man but i just dont know when some men will stop lying and stand to thier responsibility,even the deff and dumb can discover such lies,yeparipa ur man BORN LIAR SECOND TO DEVIL IN THE HIGHEST PLACES.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by rockchic: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2008
cry u didnt even need to put up the post to be able to tell. he is obviously cheating on u, and lying on top of that sef.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by opokonwa(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2008
@poster

Wait till you catch him again tongue
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by daynike(f): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2008
my own advise to you is for you to becareful because AIDS is real.Sharing yourboyfriend with another lady which you don't know is HIV status is too risky to your own health,it is not that he should not cheat but he should becareful.And moreso you can hardly know his plan now for you ,it is very glaring that the guy is cheating on you.You cannot expect you to tell you that sorry is for another babe ,the only thing he can do is to lie to you ,pls try two can play the game along with him.be nice to him like you use to do and be smart i think you understand ,avoid sex with him for now ,don't quarrell about it .gulity conscience will kill him
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2008
I think the guy might really have been joking. If he is a very humorous guy, then I guess that might occur funny to him and wanting to test you and all.

I have done worse, Believe me! cheesy Never judge a book by its cover, why not catch him red handed before making any decision(s).
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by sylvao2000(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2008
@poster

Sometimes l wonder why most ladies bring up there home problems in public, please l will advice you pull off this topic immediately and go on your knee OK.

Jst take it as a joke from him but if you think this advice is not good enough then call it off and get a better guy that will not cheat on you. or are you saying you never cheat on him too? am sure you did jst that the result is yet to come up.

Take heart and move on part of live
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2008
Funke, I'm sure you're intelligent enough to know, that was no joke!

He's had a row with his "other bit on the side", and that text was intended for her.

I know you know he's cheating, but you'd rather not believe it, and try to come up with a logical explanation, as to the meaning of that text. But deep down, you know there's no other explanation, other than the obvious. . . sad
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by Gbemyte(f): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2008
believe him that it was a joke but believe in yourself that the text was meant for somebody else mistakenly sent to yoy.U ve to watch him closely because u ll still caught him.take ur time in dong this.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by bebe2007(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2008
Very funny Joke, i forgot to Laugh. He is stupidly cheating.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by opuro(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2008
joke
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by adeboo(f): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2008
Omo u need to thank God for exposing that ewu to u.

Dont even let him try and wriggle himself out of this.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
Another explanation could be, he sent it to you deliberately. He'll say it was a joke, knowing no one, not even an idiot child would believe that!

Then, he'll start trying to cajole you, (but not trying too hard). If you decide to end the relationship, he'll say you were the unreasonable one, who couldn't take a joke!

So, it COULD be he wants to end things, but hasn't the courage to do so.

Reverse psychology at work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is something wrong with me? / Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? / Why Are Skinny/slim People Attrracted To Big/fat People:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.