Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Could This Really Be A Joke - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Really Be A Joke (1930 Views)

Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? / Some Baes Could Really Be Frustrating (PHOTO) / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by Faitymine(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2008
No, it's just that he's trying to know maybe you loved him or you feel for him! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by adeboo(f): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
Faitymine:

No, it's just that he's trying to know maybe you loved him or you feel for him! grin grin grin grin grin

By sending this kinda text?
Come on now.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by TheSly: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2008
grhhh! u got this kind of message and *&&*^%%&&^ undecided i don't even know what to say!

just sit back and relax. . . . . next message you're receiving is *well im sick of my girlfriend (you) and im planning on how to discard her out of my life now so that we both could enjoy ourselves better*

when u get this kind of message.`. . . don't panic as it would also be a joke embarassed
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by iykedee: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2008
he prolly cheating. What the Bleep, he DEFINITELY cheating
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by hunny(f): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2008
[color=#000099][/color] Funke, dont mind dat guy oh he's jst trying to play a fast one on you. So jst be areful airight.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by TOYOSI20(f): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2008
, The two timer has been caught,
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by v24m(f): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2008
hello funke. you can never vouch for any human being not even ur family. ur boyfriend is cheating and lying to you as well. dont ever let him fool you. right now i knw u feel very hurt but dont be blind my dear, just take it as one of those things that can happen to anyone. you knw actually they say "over sabi, over sabi one day u go salute goat" thts exactly wht just happend here ur boyfriend tot he was smart, nd now he has been caught, just forgive him nd move on wth ur life cos frm wht u posted he must really be into the other girl and dnt envy d other gal at all cos u knw what she doesn't so cheer up its one of the challenges one faces in life. all d best.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by tboy1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
@ Poster

Sorry i had to laugh when i saw this post-your post gave me flashback

To cut the story short your boyfriend sent the text to another lady.It has happened to me twice, also happened to best friend who after this incident did not use a mobile phone for more than 3 months after that, he said if anybody want to call him they should call his land line and said at least land line cannot sent text to mobile grin grin

The second time it happened to me, by the time i saw message sending to another person, i tried to switch off my phone, i did not even know when i smashed the phone on the floor so the text will not send, when i switched on my phone(screen already broken) first text i saw was-'im in a class now, and i can't wait to see how you're going to get out of this one' grin grin
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by Cassiel(f): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2008
Girl,now that u'v read everythin my fellow nairalanders hav posted,do u feel better or jst more confused?For d love of moses,u and u alone know d kind of person ur boyfriend is.so u shld know if hez joking or if u shld start packin ur bags.so put ur thinkin cap on.
Re: Could This Really Be A Joke by Bblak(f): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2008
What an expensive joke.
@poster
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that your guy is two timing(cheating).Be observant and watch him closely.The truth will prevail soon.Gdluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

American And Nigerian Love / Would You Marry A Prostitute? / Can U Date Or Marry A Dwarf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.