Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,139 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Okorocha Declares War On Kidnappers In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Declares War On Kidnappers In Imo (6581 Views)

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 / Rochas Okorocha Declares Free Education For All In Imo State At Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Declares War On Kidnappers In Imo by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ejiné: That girl in all-black is looking good.

I wouldn't mind those girls kidnapping me for a 'good time' smiley

You r indeed a sharp guy...
Re: Okorocha Declares War On Kidnappers In Imo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
I dislike advising nigerian politicians, but i'm going to break my law because Rochas okorocha is a good man.

Some years ago, police declared fire for fire to armed robbers in Enugu state. At the end of that exercise, 4 per cent of good people of Enugu state where either killed or sent to prison.

What happened to the bad guys? Quarter left Enugu state, another quarter where arrested by the police but when their family payed some amount of money, they were released and the police arrested traders and artisans and used them to replace the robbers. The third quarter became political thugs.

The last quarter continued to terrorise police until police themselve used their money to buy fright tickets for those robbers and send them to the republic of south Africa.

Imo state are lucky to have okorocha (the second best governor in Nigeria right now). Okorocha himself should not forget the fact that imolites suffered greatly to get him into office. If he doubts me, he should ask ikedi ohakim.

The best ways to tackle kidnapping in imo state are:

1: provision of well paid job oppurtunities to imolites, and

2: orientating the mindset of imo people. A man from Anambra state can have 30 million naira in his account and he will be wearing tattered cloths and walking as if he has nothing.

But if an imo man mistakenly got 10 thousand naira, he will buy suit (sorry coat), rub eye pencil and pan cake and roam the streets of onwerri in an empty stomach.

I just hope Rochas okorocha is reading this. No doubt, he got a good wife, the type of person i wish for myself........Chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha Declares War On Kidnappers In Imo by ojdollars(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
@All from this Eastern States, how are we sure that those little kids(Girls Especially) In The Photograph are Kidnappers? Do they really look it? What was that picture for. Kidnappers all has hard hard faces, I have been kidnap before, so I know it. That picture is like a camouflage. What do you think Easterners?
Re: Okorocha Declares War On Kidnappers In Imo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
ochukwuma15: I dislike advising nigerian politicians, but i'm going to break my law because Rochas okorocha is a good man.

Some years ago, police declared fire for fire to armed robbers in Enugu state. At the end of that exercise, 4 per cent of good people of Enugu state where either killed or sent to prison.

What happened to the bad guys? Quarter left Enugu state, another quarter where arrested by the police but when their family payed some amount of money, they were released and the police arrested traders and artisans and used them to replace the robbers. The third quarter became political thugs.

The last quarter continued to terrorise police until police themselve used their money to buy fright tickets for those robbers and send them to the republic of south Africa.

Imo state are lucky to have okorocha (the second best governor in Nigeria right now). Okorocha himself should not forget the fact that imolites suffered greatly to get him into office. If he doubts me, he should ask ikedi ohakim.

2: orientating the mindset of imo people. A man from Anambra state can have 30 million naira in his account and he will be wearing tattered cloths and walking as if he has nothing.

But if an imo man mistakenly got 10 thousand naira, he will buy suit (sorry coat), rub eye pencil and pan cake and roam the streets of onwerri in an empty stomach.

I just hope Rochas okorocha is reading this. No doubt, he got a good wife, the type of person i wish for myself........Chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.

Oh yea, so much for your advice. Talk about character assassination.

Do you also mean sacrificing all sorts of things including one's mother to make the money and walking tattered in the street as instructed by Mmowu Okija right? We all know who has got love for extreme materialism.

Man, stick to what you know. If your states weren't affected by kidnapping menace, your Governor won't be crying for help from FG.

Go advise your governor first. Charity begins at home. We have begun to solve our own problems cool.
Re: Okorocha Declares War On Kidnappers In Imo by ebere1712: 1:22am On Jul 03, 2012
ochukwuma15: I dislike advising nigerian politicians, but i'm going to break my law because Rochas okorocha is a good man.

I hope this fool doesn't represent even 50% of Anambra citizenry. One more to join the likes of chino and bestview. Anambra has the highest number of kidnappers in the south east after ebonyi and you take it to yourself to give advice to IMO people. Nothing I wont hear on nairaland. You are disgusting.
Re: Okorocha Declares War On Kidnappers In Imo by EkoIle1: 5:29am On Jul 03, 2012
The yeye man won comot business from gainfully employed kidnapers and mess us ibo best business opportunity.
Re: Okorocha Declares War On Kidnappers In Imo by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2012
ROTFLMAO @ "Beautiful People" grin grin grin

Exposure exposure.

I see foreheads that run for miles mehn. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) / Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM In Harare, Zimbabwe (pictures) / Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.