Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment (13637 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by FXKing2012(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2012
I wonder why people are offended by my comments, is it because I stand for the truth? I advice people to stay away from abusing or suing a MOG for their own good cos I dont want to see them bring curses or even death upon themselves. The Bible says "touch not mine anointed". In fact, David had to order the execution of a man who claimed to kill King Saul (despite the fact that King Saul wanted to kill David at the time). David ordered the execution of the man cos he (David) could not comprehend how and why anyone would touch an anointed man of God (King Saul was anointed to be king).

This same lawyer will defend a robber or a killer despite knowing fully well the person is guilty of the crime. Lawyers have no integrity in them, they only work for the highest bidder - in this case the devil.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by HammedSodiqq: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2012
Spiritual matters are shrouded in mysteries. Maybe the girl was an agent, on a mission to destroy God's people. Again, maybe d slap was meant to drive away daemons or even used as a corrective measure. Winners that I know would celebrate, and offer thanks giving if slapped by PAPA( Oyedepo).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by FXKing2012(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2012
Nobody is forced to go to church, if you are a witch and dont wanna be slapped then dont go to church. While within church premises, the pastor is the head and has authority to do what he feels is best for the church or congregation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by rafcrown(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
Expensive Slap from expensive man of God coupled with expensive allegation.
We are all waiting for the latest expensive developments from expensive judiciary in an expensive country meant for expensive people durind an expensive democratic period.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by yemhosky: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
Leave the man of God alone....He has not done anything wrong....The girl self-professed that she was a witch and he dealt with her in the manner that was due for a witch. You cant sentence a man of God for doing the work he was called to do, as this can bring God's wrath on all the colluders. If the judgement goes out of favor of the Bishop it only means that God wants to complete his vengeance on the prosecutors.....God doesnt not speak 'democracy' or 'rule of law'...Learn from Herod.....
I cant just believe what is happening here.....human beings standing out for demons and claiming rule of law.....This is ridiculous. My question to the God-haters on this forum is this: If the devil is under your feet, what do you do to him...(caress him??). I would stamp dat feet to break his head. The devil would come in the form of a person...juvenile or adult it makes no difference. As much as God is a God of love, he is also a God of vengeance and FIRE>>>>>> Speak no ill to this man...He is a blessing to our generation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by rafcrown(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
@FXking2012
You are a funny and wonderful creation.Nobody is above the law.
How can you proof that somebody is a witch or wizard
If they see the real ones they know how they behave but poor innnocent people can be labelled just anyhow.
I would like more lawyers to come out and support the legal team and let the prayer Warriors also start fasting.Let the judge also do great research and we Nigerians are waiting for Verdict
Gba mi leti ki n di Olowo.(Slap me make I become rich)-Fela-expensive slap.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by yemhosky: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
It can only be proved when u r dead or when the wtich has succedded in killing someone you know and cherish.....Can you put fire under your bosom and go to sleep?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by FXKing2012(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
rafcrown: @FXking2012
You are a funny and wonderful creation.Nobody is above the law.
How can you proof that somebody is a witch or wizard
If they see the real ones they know how they behave but poor innnocent people can be labelled just anyhow.
I would like more lawyers to come out and support the legal team and let the prayer Warriors also start fasting.Let the judge also do great research and we Nigerians are waiting for Verdict
Gba mi leti ki n di Olowo.(Slap me make I become rich)-Fela-expensive slap.

He's a MOG, he must have seen things others couldnt see.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by dorox(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
akagaba: Hey peopl, readin all ur comments has made me 2laugh uncontrollably. I pay regular visit 2ths site bt ive alwas been quiet bt 2day ths vry subject matter has pushed 2coment. First, im not a winners chapel member ther4 pst Oyedepo is nt my pastor bt i want 2speak d truth that u all nid 2kno. The grl dat pst Oyedepo slapped, shud hav gone home celebratin and jubilatin 4d hand of a man of God 2touch ha. Do u kno wat it means 4a man of God 2slap u? Do u thnk he slaps in hatred? If he didnt mean well 4dat grl, do u thnk he wud hav slaped ha? Wen ur father used 2slap u wen u wer a child or wen u misbehave, do u thnk he hated u,& decided 2slap? Why then did u not charge him 2 court 4slapi u? U see hw daft peop cud be? D lawyer dat is chargng ths case against pst oye wud hav beta been dead than alive cus d curse on him rite nw is worst dan dat whch befell sodom& Gomorrah. And lik my pastor wil say "i feel sorry 4all of u". Oh my only sadnes is dat "u might kno ths truth wen it must hav been too late" i cry in my spirit 4u. Pls frends, all wat u need is d "holy spirit" and u can only hav him by being born again. Hello Nairalanders, pls b born again and give ur lives 2christ plz. For pst oye, if i wer d grl, i wil come 2u 4mor slaps and wil b glad 2receive them. Who knows, in d proces, i might fal under d anointin becus ur hand is anointed. Hey! Critics, dnt criticiz cus U dont undastand ths, it is a spiritual principle and ul neva undastand until u come 2christ. Meanwhl, ths court case shud b disregarded, dismissed and treated wit contempt as it baseles, irrelevant, and absurb. I commend u all 2ths one way- Jesus and d gospel.

What a load of rubbish you wrote there. if only you had a brain in that emty head of yours i would have bothered to make you see how idiotic your comment is bu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by TokyoBulls(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
FXKing2012: Nobody is forced to go to church, if you are a witch and dont wanna be slapped then dont go to church. While within church premises, the pastor is the head and has authority to do what he feels is best for the church or congregation.

The Pastor does not have authority to do 'what he feels is best'. He is expected and required by the law of the land to do 'what is right at the right time with the right intent to the right people' all the time and the law that governs (in this case and generally) is the Constitution and Human Rights. The Pastor does not have the right to slap a fellow human being because the Constitution forbids such and to the Constitution, the 'highly-exalted Pastor' and the poor girl are same and should be treated as such. So you mean the Pastor has the right to kill a 'witch' if he 'feels' that's what's best for the church? That's murder. The Church is not empowered to declare such; it's the Judge who holds that power in a competent law.

Wake up and get education! Knowledge is Power
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by TokyoBulls(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

He's a MOG, he must have seen things others couldnt see.

Can you or he prove that he saw that 'we' can't see with admissible evidences ooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by FXKing2012(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
TokyoBulls:

The Pastor does not have authority to do 'what he feels is best'. He is expected and required by the law of the land to do 'what is right at the right time with the right intent to the right people' all the time and the law that governs (in this case and generally) is the Constitution and Human Rights. The Pastor does not have the right to slap a fellow human being because the Constitution forbids such and to the Constitution, the 'highly-exalted Pastor' and the poor girl are same and should be treated as such. So you mean the Pastor has the right to kill a 'witch' if he 'feels' that's what's best for the church? That's murder. The Church is not empowered to declare such; it's the Judge who holds that power in a competent law.

Wake up and get education! Knowledge is Power

In a country where praying or converting non-Christians is banned, are u telling me a pastor shld abide by the law of the land and not by the law of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2012
FXKing2012:

In a country where praying or converting non-Christians is banned, are u telling me a pastor shld abide by the law of the land and not by the law of God.
Of course, everyone is free to break the law.. And they should face the consequence..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by gbolahan1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
Pls where's Rev. King? Just feel like knowing ni o.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
Looking forward to the judgement.i hope the judge bleed the man of dog dry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by Nwogbe: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
whose papa?
HammedSodiqq: Spiritual matters are shrouded in mysteries. Maybe the girl was an agent, on a mission to destroy God's people. Again, maybe d slap was meant to drive away daemons or even used as a corrective measure. Winners that I know would celebrate, and offer thanks giving if slapped by PAPA( Oyedepo).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by texazzpete(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
FXKing2012: Nobody is forced to go to church, if you are a witch and dont wanna be slapped then dont go to church. While within church premises, the pastor is the head and has authority to do what he feels is best for the church or congregation.

The sad part is that you actually think you're a Christian. In actual fact you're an idol worshipper...choosing to worship and elevate the words and behaviour of your Pastor over the clear steers from God in the Bible.

You will likely end up roasting the same hell you think you're warning people against.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by FXKing2012(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
musKeeto:
Of course, everyone is free to break the law.. And they should face the consequence..

The early Christians broke the law of the land when they were told not to preach the Word, they went to prison for it, some were even killed but they ended up in heaven. Those who gave the order to kill and those who carried out the order also latter died and are roasting in hell even up till this very moment. Which group would u rather join?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by FXKing2012(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2012
texazzpete:

The sad part is that you actually think you're a Christian. In actual fact you're an idol worshipper...choosing to worship and elevate the words and behaviour of your Pastor over the clear steers from God in the Bible.

You will likely end up roasting the same hell you think you're warning people against.

You have no idea what u are talking about so u deserve no serious response.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by texazzpete(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

You have no idea what u are talking about so u deserve no serious response.

You say that as if you've ever made a serious response to anything in your life.

Have you given your life to Christ yet?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by ow11(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

The sad story behind this post is that somehow deep down in your heart, you believe that you are very different from a suicide bomber.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by jeevyww(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fabjay:
Hmmmmmm for d fact he's a̶̲̥̅̊ man of God I reserve my comments cos I dnt wanna incure God's wrath

Show me in your bible where jesus slapped anybody for any reason. The problem with christians they swallow everything hook,line and sinker with my pastor said mentality
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by ensamy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oyedepo did that ? Just watch how He is going to justify himself like Rev. king justified himself for killing his children'smembers.
I wonder why members will Always believe whatever thier general overseer says .
This is manipulation . God says this and that ,bring this and and that.
God save us from this wolves in sheep clothing .
He might be tempramentally unstable .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment by ensamy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
A lot of people in this forum are in bondage under this men of God .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week / What Is The Difference Between Sunday Service And Sunday Mass? / Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.