Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

97loodbre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 97loodbre's Profile / 97loodbre's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by 97loodbre(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
People from that side are very very uncouth and uncivilized. You can never see a Yoruba or Hausa first lady getting drunk and misbehaving in public like that. Culture less and mannerless people. What a shame. Spits and walk out of the room. Tueh....

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by 97loodbre(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Gadafii:
this is trash

I am born into an Islamic home, you and I know that if Christians had done 1/20 of what Boko Haram terrorists and Iswap are doing this country would have perished long ago, Christian's are actually very tolerant, because I know that if a religious based group in the south starts acting the way Boko Haram have been acting, setting of bombs in market places, schools, churches, akintola mumuric would have urged his fellow Muslims to kill Christian's anywhere they find them, Gumi would have advised the federal government to roll out tanks to the South to level everywhere, etc etc

People like u don't think or reason based on facts but on pure sentiments and emotions. Nobody is arguing whether BH is killing people or not, they kill muslims and christians alike, u mentioned in ur post that BH set off bombs in d market place etc, is it only christians that go to those markets or does a bokoharam bomb differentiate between a muslim and a non muslim? For the records, and for your information, Muslims have suffered and are still suffering in the hands of BH far more than the christians!!! All the states in the North being destroyed by BH are muslim states with more than 70% of the populations being muslims, their properties and means of livelihood are being destroyed on a daily basis by BH, most of them have fled their homes for IDP camps leaving behind their love ones and all they laboured for!!! Go to Maiduguri , Adamawa, and other IDP camps and see who are the majorities there for your self. It's high time we face our problem in this country squarely and stop this useless attitude of whipping unnecessary sentiments and religious /tribal bigotry.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by 97loodbre(m): 5:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Let's be realistic and shun emotional sentiments.... There are hundreds of very big churches and cathedrals in Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna, Zamfara and even Maiduguri. These are core muslim states in Nigeria. How many such big mosques or Islamic centres can you count or find in the south-south or South-East It's very unfortunate that some misguided elements and agents of the devil in the North such as Bokoharam and ISWAP are busy killing innocent christians, but they kill innocent muslims too. Thousands of muslims have been killed in the North by these agents of the devil, so I don't see why any right thinking person will generalize it and term Nigeria a christian persecuting country. It is just so nunfortunate the level of religious intolerance and misinformation some christian leaders chun out to their followers. May Nigeria succeed.

154 Likes 33 Shares

Crime / Re: This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now by 97loodbre(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
MikeBetty:
Her father should take her phone numbers to police with the help of telecoms they will track her last location. Perhaps she is shining one alhaji's rod. To them this one don over ripe.

You are so pathetic.... Spits
Politics / Re: Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff by 97loodbre(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
[Delta no be igbo again? What happened to Delta igno? quote author=aleeyus post=98466469]no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

no Igbo

[/quote]
Politics / Re: President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs by 97loodbre(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let's pray this brings the desired improvement of security in d country. Amen.
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by 97loodbre(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Catalyst4real:
Most women are just confused, okay please lets reason together. What's the essence of this pic?
Person remove shirt, come remove bra, come use hand to cover boooby, the hand no even cover everything, she intentionally leave the side booobs make we see am.

The only purpose of this is just to increase status by creating a sexual appeal.
Its truly a man's world, no matter how high they get, they keep doing everything to appeal to our desires!
I don tire for this matter, na this kind thing feminist suppose dey frown against. Make them address the irregularities in their gender before attacking men.
One million likes for you bro.
TV/Movies / Re: Independence: #IndependentTacha Trends On Twitter. by 97loodbre(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
What a way to showcase mediocrity at its pick!!! No wonder we r where we r today. *spits*
Islam for Muslims / Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by 97loodbre(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2018
Let's look at it this way : Borno , Yobe, Adamawa, are all in d northern part of d country and are Muslims dominated states. Therefore, the random killing of innocent souls in d market, motorparks and any public place is most likely to have Muslims as more of the victims. The wanton destruction of lives and properties in this states affects the indigenes who are Muslims more, ppl have been killed in d mosques uncountable times, people have been murdered in their way to the mosques and even on Eid days with reckless abandon. So I winder where and how d media got d idea that it is only Christians that are being killed. So many esteemed Islamic scholars like sheikh Jafar in Kano, Ustaz Albani in Zaria have been murdered in cold blood by these demons , many scholars who spoke against them have been silenced permanently but d bias media as usual refused to see all these. Let them continue, I assure them of one thing for sure, when the fire starts burning finally, it would consume them and so many if their friend , families and loved ones as well. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT by 97loodbre(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Suffernomore:

IT'S 2018 AND YOU CALL THIS AHEAD undecided
Why not tell us which other state has done that aside Lagos state ?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) by 97loodbre(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Islie:

........Suspect arrested 9 months after, 2 others still at large

http://sunnewsonline.com/alleged-cheating-kidnapper-abducts-kills-girlfriend/

Na their way. Modafvcking south south ppl. All they know is crime
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Receives Peace Ambassador Awards In Delta State (photos) by 97loodbre(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
So u r inferring that one can be a born again and still be a proustite, kidnapper, BH, thief, drug addict etc. SMH for u guys.
shogsman:
Olosho jatiti
Islam for Muslims / Re: Fiqh Of Menstruation 2 by 97loodbre(m): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Point of correction @OP, the Arabic word 'abdu' means Servant or Slave, When it applies to the Holy Prophet or believers it mean Servant of Allah and not Slave of Allah as many people erroneously translate it. The Holy Prophet is d greatest Servant of Allah and He's very happy and proud to be called 'ABDULLAH' meaning The Servant of Allah AND NOT SLAVE of Allah. May Allah forgive all our shortcomings.
Allah is happy with HIS servants because they serve HIM in wirship and obedience, but Allah doesnt need a slave.
A slave is a person who is forced against his will to help another person perform his tasks, the master benefits from d slave but Allah has nothing to benefit from anyone of us , so we are Allah's servants and not slaves. Ma'-assalaam.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked by 97loodbre(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Igboesika:
Why am I sharing this country with animals for goodness sake ?
becos u r simply an animal too. A much lower animal like pig for that matter.
Family / Re: Check Out These Stunning Muslim Sisters by 97loodbre(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
They all look cute. U don't need to expose ur privates to lol beautiful. It's inferiority complex that leads most ladies to do that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by 97loodbre(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
honeychild:
It's better for them to call their mad dog Nnamdi Kanu to order instead of running around the North like headless chickens.

Go home, draw your pikin ear, discipline him and send him back to London. Not to be running around the North unity-begging.

Yeye elders who kept quiet when their untrained son was ranting like a lunatic.
U just made my day. God bless u. Don't mind d mother forkers, when their mad sons were busy chanting war songs they didn't say anything, just a statement for d first time from d Area youths all of them are running heater skelter

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Meet The Senator Who Signed Andrew Yakubu's Bail (photo) by 97loodbre(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
This senator has been one of the most vocal defender of his people in southern Kaduna.Andrew Yakubu was granted Bail by the courts and not the senator.All attempts by El-rufai to and his media aides to ridicule him is dead on arrival

I weep for my country because of ppl like u. In sane societies, no reasonable person will associate with such a person. But all u could vomit is tribalistic and religious rubbish. No hope for this country with ppl like u. The most annoying part if all is dat ur life is not better despite all ur support for looters. Get a life bro.

53 Likes

Politics / Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by 97loodbre(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2017
dealslip:
i dont understand this country. where did road transport workers get gun to be shooting upandan?? is there still any law existing at all. angry angry angry angry

OMG, pls always take ur time to read b4 making comments. Olodo kawai. Who said NRTW was shooting for Gods sake.
Politics / Re: Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos by 97loodbre(m): 6:21am On Jan 19, 2017
DTOBS:
Melinda, that man you are shaken hand with is a murderer and sympathizer of Fulani Herdsmen killing his own people.

BTW: why must all this big names go to the NORTH anytime they are in the country? Maka why?

Al this modafocking children of hate, ur hatred for d North and Muslims willcinsume u.
Politics / Re: 160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West by 97loodbre(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
For God's sake, why are some people hell bent on causing disuuunity in dis country. Let uus remember that the North comprises of 3 geopolitical zones , namely : North west, North east and North central . While south west is just a single zone ouut of d 3 geopolitical zones we hav in d south. So d 160 tankers are meant for 3. Zones while d 40 tankers are for one zone. Na god go purnish all enemies of nigeria and those who are spreading lies and devisives/ incitives. Statements.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand by 97loodbre(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2016
Name checkers association, where una dey? Food don land o, oya make una com chop.
Politics / Re: Buhari's Defense Of Staging A Coup And His Disdain For Democracy by 97loodbre(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2016
op, it is either u r very ignorant of Nigeria history or ur bigotry and hatred for Buhari has becloud ur sense of reasoning. First of all, Buhari did not plan d coup himself, it was a general and unanimous military coup and Buhari was just fortunate to be installed as d head of state. secondly, If I may ask u, did Buhari's successor did any better in terms of transition to democracy?
Politics / Re: Senator Ben Bruce Making Plans Of Joining The APC? (see Tweets) by 97loodbre(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Senator Ben bruce can never decamp to APC simply because of d way his ppl see membership of a party as a do or die affair. If he tries it they'll call him names like Judas, Traitor etc. The way those ppl reason is not of dis planet at all. Their hatred for APC is pathetic!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by 97loodbre(m): 11:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Endtime babies and mamas. SMH. Wayward generation. God help us

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by 97loodbre(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
97loodbre:
I watched d interview live on channels tv and I listened to FFK with bemusement. Immagine FFK telling d anchor guy dat if we hav to wait for d court to prove every criminal guilty then we will hav to wait 4eva! He called Ali Modu Sherif all forms of bad names from Bokoharam sponsor, founder etc to a man of bad antecedent. but my question is if FFK knows all these all dis while, why did they welcome Ali Modu into PDP wit open arms in d 1st place? He also said what d government should hav done long ago but failed to do was to arrest and try Ali Modu sherif for all d allegations levied against him! Then I ask, which government failed to do dat? Was it not d same PDP government led by GEJ dat FFK was seriously campaigning for to be re-elected! Now, does it mean dat GEJ re-election is better and worthier dan d lives of tens of thousands of Nigerians dat hav been lost to BH, if FFK can ly welcom d chief sponsor and founder into their party and now he is making stupid noise. Honestly even d devil is a learner b4 FFK and PDP
. FFK just like to rant by opening his mouth to a convinient radius. In sane societies, ppl like FFK would hav been stoned and disgraced in d public. He is an agent of d devil who is hell bent on setting Nigerians against oneanother along religious and tribal devide. His cup would soon be full as. Long as d sun rises from d east

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by 97loodbre(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
I watched d interview live on channels tv and I listened to FFK with bemusement. Immagine FFK telling d anchor guy dat if we hav to wait for d court to prove every criminal guilty then we will hav to wait 4eva! He called Ali Modu Sherif all forms of bad names from Bokoharam sponsor, founder etc to a man of bad antecedent. but my question is if FFK knows all these all dis while, why did they welcome Ali Modu into PDP wit open arms in d 1st place? He also said what d government should hav done long ago but failed to do was to arrest and try Ali Modu sherif for all d allegations levied against him! Then I ask, which government failed to do dat? Was it not d same PDP government led by GEJ dat FFK was seriously campaigning for to be re-elected! Now, does it mean dat GEJ re-election is better and worthier dan d lives of tens of thousands of Nigerians dat hav been lost to BH, if FFK can ly welcom d chief sponsor and founder into their party and now he is making stupid noise. Honestly even d devil is a learner b4 FFK and PDP

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway by 97loodbre(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
yongnoble:
Are you kidding me?
Calabar - Katsina is 1274Km and not 260km.
http://www..com/ng/places-in-nigeria/24539-kilometer-chart-between-major-cities-in-nigeria.html
Every little thing is an avenue for propaganda and lies. SMH embarassed
. Don't be dumb pls. Read well b4 u just type rubbish. It is. Not Katsina, it is Katsina-Ala, and it is nowhheer near katsina state.
Education / Re: 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) by 97loodbre(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's high time d government take a drastic action against dis stupiid truck drivers. They drive so recklesly Simply because they know dat whether they hit u or u hit dem u'll always be on d receiving side. I think each time they kill they should also be killed and their truck burnt to harshes. Jungle justice is d solution to dis their madness. RIP 2d deads.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Medical Advice On Fasting. I Pray It Helps. by 97loodbre(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice and educative. Thanx 4sharing. God bless

1 Like

Crime / Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by 97loodbre(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I don't have any family member that I know in the north.
Thank God u said "that u know" when it happens, someone som. Where will call u to break d news to u
Crime / Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by 97loodbre(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
As long as they're northerners I care less about whatever happens to them.
Good one, I. Luv dat, but mindd u, except u don't hav any relative, family or loved ones in d north, it will affect all of dem where it'll hurt u most and advertently affect. U directly. Or indirectly.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.