Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! (14298 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area / Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! / Scarcity Of 'Pure Water' In Ilorin Over Impending Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by KINGwax(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lordave: 4 here na N25
for hell, it costs more dn dt. It's jst like trying to buy cocaine! I knw ds cos i'm writing from d pits of hell.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by pawesome(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
buzugee: now i am convinced nigerians are crazy. you will pay like 16,000 naira per month for internet access, pay extravagantly for cars, pay extravagantly to enter clubs, pay extortionate amount
for clothes, pay extortionate amount for your blackberrys and other luxuries but when it comes to the thing
that matter most in life you are screaming murder horror ? wh
ats 20 naira ? this is like ONLY 8 pence per sachet. geezzzz can the water people make some profit too
so they can live ?
...dude,u̶̲̥̅̊​ sure u̶̲̥̅̊​ owk...did de tell u̶̲̥̅̊​ dt is all nigerians dt pay 16' for internet access?...or use bb fones,or drive expensiv cars?.....talk lik ur brain is in ur head n nt d anus fooooooool

4 Likes

Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by aljharem(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
You people want increase in price of fuel without building an indigenous refinery ?

Well, welcome to fresh air. Bunch of Idddeeiioots.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by RichDad1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
y me: 20 what? jisox shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
Next you wanna go out,you should consider taking a gallon of water with you.I mean 4 liters not 25liters.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Lakayana: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
marshpearl: Even if they increase the price of poor water to N100 people will still manage . . .try increasing the price of condoms and you'll see nationwide protest plus revolution shocked smiley
Na lie be dat people will pay any amount to do dat thing
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by supereagle(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Will you still vote GEJ in 2015?
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by KINGwax(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lakayana: How can all of you should come over to kaduna its still 5naira.
well, it's free sef. Garnished wit typhoid and cholera! Your english sef na BOMB! All d way from d north!

1 Like

Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
Even if it works in all states, i know one particular city it wont work
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by chioma134: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Yes,it's true for Abuja. A bag of pure water now goes for N300 as against N100. God,na your hand we dey.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ifihearam: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Na GEJ make dem sell satchet water for 20naira??
Well in lagos its still the normal price sha
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by routik(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
I think the price increase has only taken effect in Abuja, especially Gwagwalada. though i bought one bag N150 last weekend instead of the normal N100.

Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ignis: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
edogram.:
After PHCN 50% increase and fuel hike, one will not be surprise. Jona economic.
Na wa 4 u oo.. Must you involve Jonathan? Do u want jonathan to come n start hawking sachet water b4 u wud be ok?
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by InnoT1: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
grin weda tins increas oo, decreas oo it is for my own gud i can stil aford it so y'al shld beat it n move 4ward
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Yorisb: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
ifihearam: Na GEJ make dem sell satchet water for 20naira??

U dey mind dem?
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by gbadexy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
The greedy people are eyeing and comparing with the price of bottle water.
They must have an association and discussed that the people don't have cheaper alternative.
Any creative person that can introduce an innovative and cheaper source of water for sale would make a killing.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by FKO1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
gboss4sure: Even if it works in all states, i know one particular city it wont work
which city?
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by KINGwax(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
chioma134: Yes,it's true for Abuja. A bag of pure water now goes for N300 as against N100. God,na your hand we dey.
na lie go finish u! For months, no bag of pure water was sold for a hundred.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by hillsate: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
buzugee: now i am convinced nigerians are crazy. you will pay like 16,000 naira per month for internet access, pay extravagantly for cars, pay extravagantly to enter clubs, pay extortionate amount for clothes, pay extortionate amount for your blackberrys and other luxuries but when it comes to the thing that matter most in life you are screaming murder horror ? whats 20 naira ? this is like ONLY 8 pence per sachet. geezzzz can the water people make some profit too so they can live ?

Hey Mr 8 pence, guess this must be your first time outta nigeria. Mind you everyone here as also been outta nigeria either in person, proxy or the internet.
The extravagant people you described above dont even know how much pure water is sold. Please shut up and concentrate on what took you out with that your courtesy visa.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by easyz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
buzugee: now i am convinced nigerians are crazy. you will pay like 16,000 naira per month for internet access, pay extravagantly for cars, pay extravagantly to enter clubs, pay extortionate amount for clothes, pay extortionate amount for your blackberrys and other luxuries but when it comes to the thing that matter most in life you are screaming murder horror ? whats 20 naira ? this is like ONLY 8 pence per sachet. geezzzz can the water people make some profit too so they can live ?
. YOUR PAPA NAH TINUBU ABI? I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME IT TAKE SACHET WATER.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by livingstoneony(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
norrisman: Fo' real?! I thought that shiznit was still N5 kad!
its #5 here in jos#smh
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by stagger: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
I don't even drink the stuff; buying N50 has not dented my pocket, but maybe because I do not drink and I do not smoke. So I guess guys have to readjust.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by bestman09(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
Abeg no confuse everybody. Here in Alaba int market Lagos, pure water was N10 till the rainy season started and it is now N5 only.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by buzugee(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
hillsate:

Hey Mr 8 pence, guess this must be your first time outta nigeria. Mind you everyone here as also been outta nigeria either in person, proxy or the internet.
The extravagant people you described above dont even know how much pure water is sold. Please shut up and concentrate on what took you out with that your courtesy visa.
you know the problem with people like you ? you have that ME ME ME ME ME ME ME mentality. its only about you. the suffering of others is irrelevant so long as you are not inconvenienced. look a few post above this one. there is the picture of a kid hawking water. now lets do the math. how much does the packaging wrap cost ? how much did it cost to get the water ice cold ? how about the suffering of the kid-how much does that cost ? how much on the percentage of the profit does the kid get ? all of this on 8 pence per sachet ? but i bet your punk azz wouldnt bat an eyelid when you pay your blackberry phone bills and when you drop major money to buy your girlfriend recharge card. get tha fockoutta here with yo lame azz
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by tintingz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
N20 ke? Se dem pour sometin[gold] inside pure water ni?
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by InnoT1: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
grin any were wy u hear say pure water na 20 or 25 naira run cumot der cuz fedaral government wan renovate dat place so dem wan sel der wata b4 dem run
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by francis247(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: That thing is vector for typhoid. I think it should be banned. Buy bottle water for as low as 30 naira ...its better.
d least price do bottle water in Abuja is N78.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by francis247(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: That thing is vector for typhoid. I think it should be banned. Buy bottle water for as low as 30 naira ...its better.
d least price do bottle water in Abuja is N70.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by francis247(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
d least price of bottle water in Abuja is N70.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by tjskii(f): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
Na wa o,in ibadan here itz 10 naira for one and two for fifteen naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have Anyone Ever Tasted Groundnut Soup / When You See A Man In The Market: / SON Debunks Fake Amstel Malta Claims, As Police Search For Rumor-mongers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.