Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? (884 Views)

Is It Really Bad When A Girl Ask A Guy Out?! / Why Are Ladies Bitter When Relationship Fails? / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? by amtheone(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Am just been curious about this, because i've seen some ladies complained bitterly of been dumped by their male counterpart after many years of been together?

Why?
Re: Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? by Skii(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
It depends of course on how the relationship may have ended, especially when it is considered in the light of so many things, like money, time and effort invested, having to go through physical, emotional and psychological detachments etc...the worst one is when the man may have been thought to be the future marriage partner
Re: Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? by Evagreenfields: 1:54am On Jul 03, 2012
Being dumped is never funny irrespective of who is doing the dumping. Imagine going to the bank after saving up money there for donkey years only for them to return your principal to u without interest. Sad huh?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? by james1(m): 3:05am On Jul 03, 2012
Simple;the man approaches the woman to introduce love to her,she pretends lke she is not interested and enjoy been chased,she eventually agrees and and proceed to hijack this love introduced to her by the man and proceeds to wear it like a banner on her forehead.
She let's herself go and when a woman gets to this stage;its an offense should the man decide to detangle himself.
Naim you say make she no vex?if she no swear for the man be that.....and will she find it difficult to enter another relationship!
Re: Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2012
Evagreenfields: Being dumped is never funny irrespective of who is doing the dumping. Imagine going to the bank after saving up money there for donkey years only for them to return your principal to u without interest. Sad huh?

cool cool
Re: Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? by coolzeal(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2012
every gender does that @OP...
Re: Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? by claremont(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2012
The problem with some Nigerian ladies is that when they meet a guy they fancy, they start to think of the long-term; it makes me wonder what happened to enjoying a relationship for its own sake rather than thinking of marriage?! The interesting thing is that their so-called 'love' for the guy turns into bitter hatred when they discover that he is not remotely interested in marrying them.
Re: Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Evagreenfields: Being dumped is never funny irrespective of who is doing the dumping. Imagine going to the bank after saving up money there for donkey years only for them to return your principal to u without interest. Sad huh?
Not the principal in this case, the principal has been reduced. Imagine the time and energy you must have spent for the relationship to get to that stage. Anyone who really loves his/her spouse will be emotionally down if the relationship goes south
Re: Why Do Mostly Ladies Feel So Bad When Relationship Goes Sour? by Ranoscky(m): 4:28am On Jul 04, 2012
Depends.

I felt bad when my then x gf dumped my asz, but thank God i was couraged enough to move on.

(1) (Reply)

Must Your Wife Become Pregnant Before U Get Married? / Are Men Realy Self Centered??? / Meditate On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.