Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy (6715 Views)

Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by tmotwins: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2012
DEALING WITH TWIN PREGNANCY

When people get to know that i had a set of twins, the first question they ask is "how are you coping and how challenging was your pregnancy?"
This post will be treating how i coped while pregnant, i am going to share my personal experience to encourage all expectant mothers.

I have always desired twins even before marriage specifically two boys. So when i confirmed that i was pregnant in the third month of my marriage, i was excited- then the nausea hit me, really bad.

VOMITTING

At 8 weeks i went for a scan and the first question i asked was if i was expecting twins. I was told by the doctor that they could see early signs that am pregnant but that i should come back in 2 weeks and that it will be clearer at that time. I decided to wait through first trimester. This time i was told there was a baby with no growth and no sign of heartbeat, my doctor confirmed that i have suffered a missed abortion and an evacuation was carried out.
4 months later i got pregnant again and now i confirmed at 11weeks that i was expecting two. I was super excited finally my prayer have been answered.

EXCITED

My first trimester was horrible, nausea was really bad - i wonder why it is called morning sicknes because i was sick 24/7. Over the first 14weeks i lost 9kg and didn't show at all, i found this scary. i did scan every month through my 2nd nd 3rd trimest - just to be sure my babies were fine.

My 2nd and 3rd trimester were beautiful, i had great health all through ( though heart burn and pelvic pain plagued me at the tail end )

[img]http://1.bp..com/-gcwCHVOw--4/T8H0dmIYzVI/AAAAAAAAAvA/Spy8SLkqSsE/s400/tope+%252821%2529.JPG[/img]
28weeks pregnant

I heard plenty negative comments, that twin never get to full term, high risk pregnancy, gestation diabetics, endema, high blood pressure,etc. but i always rejected it rather i focused on the positive and i kept confessing scriptural truth.

I ate well, lots of fruit and i didn't give in to sweet cravings. i wasn't very active (except in bed) but i did most of my household chores

I prayed always and made positive confession whenever any negative thought crossed my mind.

I had my goals:
Good health for me and my babies
Full term babies
Supernatural virginal delivery,
No tear, no cut no operation.

I give glory to God because he was faithful in giving me all i desired.

So I say to anyone pregnant reading this (whether expecting one or more ) as God granted my desire and answered my prayer, so will he do yours in Jesus name amen.

So note this points:
1. Confess positive
2. Pray always
3. Eat well
4. Use your supplement
5. Don't fear
6. Expect the best
7. Be happy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-YAujMuNNUPs/T-c4-u23h-I/AAAAAAAAA3o/SSUvS_8KOIY/s400/ddd3.jpg[/img]

HOPE YOU ALL LEARNT SOMETHING.
For more Topics and Tips visit http://tmotwins..com/

14 Likes

Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by inspirenet: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2012
cheesy Interesting
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by Tsmooth1(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2012
Thank you, for your womanly(motherly) advice.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by jude33084(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2012
@OP G◦°˚d one smiley
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by stepo707: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2012
This is for the ladies i guess and possibly pregnant gay tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by zangiff(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2012
Good one with lessons
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by miteolu(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2012
Is it true that sex should be avoided during pregnancy? Did you have sex with your husband during the period of pregnancy?
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by negbenebor(f): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2012
Love it,its really nice
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by tasandra: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2012
luvly kids wink
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by azubaby(f): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2012
Oh how cute. My dear u n i are in d same shoes. This is also my prayer- to hav twin boys. I pray God grant me this. I will be very vert happy n fufiled.
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by Kaylee1: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2012
Your babies are lovely. So adorable!!!
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by likitaboka(f): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2012
Thanks a lot i desire to have a set of twin too boys to be precise pls pray for me Thanks a lot i desire to have a set of twin too boys to be precise pls pray for me
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by azubaby(f): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2012
@op some one said if u take clomid, ur chances of havin twin wil be high. How true is dat?
Me I just believe God to do it for me, clomid or no clomid. cheesy
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by miteolu(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2012
azubaby: @op some one said if u take clomid, ur chances of havin twin wil be high. How true is dat?
Me I just believe God to do it for me, clomid or no clomid. cheesy

Clomid is the most well-known fertility drug, probably because it is the most commonly used. And with good reason. About 25% of female factor infertility involves a problem with ovulation, and clomiphene citrate, as a fertility drug, is easy to use (taken as a pill, not an injection), with not too many side effects, is pretty inexpensive compared to other fertility drugs, and is effective in stimulating ovulation 80% of the time.

So, believe God for twin(s)

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by cyril83(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2012
Very old topic...Wetin dey worri diz moderator sef
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ poster wow,i'm so happy 4 u.congrats.i'm nt yet married now buy i'm realy lookin forward to havin twins cos i lov twins.ma mom inlaw 2 says theres no way i wont have twins because there r a lota twins from her side.lol.i pray God grants me my heart desire,but wait o,how do u breast feed ur babies.wot of if 2 of dem are hungry @ d same tym n r crying,how do u handle dat?
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Get yourself headset and play nice mp3,mp4 etc. always.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
I wanted to read this because the title was coping with mood swings in pregnancy, but there is nothing about that in the whole write up. I'm a little bit disappointed because that's d problem i'm having right now.
Congrats poster. I have 2 girls now i wish i know what to do to have twin boys so i can stop. I really want to have a male child
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by imurboss: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
@op,Waowwwwwww,lovely set of twins u've got,pray i have twins someday too.Ur story is quite interesting,inspiring and encouraging,God bless ur home.
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by nomshu(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
Nice one! permit me to ask you: Hw did your ur husband doam? was he pumping more semen? i will be very glad you did provide reasonable answers to this or any one with a fantastic idea about the quest. Many tanx
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by azubaby(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
kkk17: I wanted to read this because the title was coping with mood swings in pregnancy, but there is nothing about that in the whole write up. I'm a little bit disappointed because that's d problem i'm having right now.
Congrats poster. I have 2 girls now i wish i know what to do to have twin boys so i can stop. I really want to have a male child

Prayer is the key!
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by azubaby(f): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
miteolu:

Clomid is the most well-known fertility drug, probably because it is the most commonly used. And with good reason. About 25% of female factor infertility involves a problem with ovulation, and clomiphene citrate, as a fertility drug, is easy to use (taken as a pill, not an injection), with not too many side effects, is pretty inexpensive compared to other fertility drugs, and is effective in stimulating ovulation 80% of the time.

So, believe God for twin(s)

Thanks for dat. I really do believe God for dat.
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by kilanko5: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
The topic and the right up contradicts. Nice right up anyway.
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
I thank God for ya..would like to have twins too by God's grace
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by demmykay: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
Interesting writeup! God bless ur kids nd keep them for u amen. May God bless me also wit twins as i so desire
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by Kenfil(f): 5:16am On Jul 04, 2012
I dream & pray i hv twins too....dey r adorable
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
it seems i'm d only one who wouldnt like to have twins cry. Anyway op congrats.
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by tmotwins: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2012
miteolu: Is it true that sex should be avoided during pregnancy? Did you have sex with your husband during the period of pregnancy?

No, sex is usually advised in pregnancy. Except you have medical complications and your doctor specifies no stress.
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by Johndoe100(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2012
tmotwins:

No, sex is usually advised in pregnancy. Except you have medical complications and your doctor specifies no stress.

Sex na stress? If it comes to that we go comot the bele oh.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by tmotwins: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2012
kkk17: I wanted to read this because the title was coping with mood swings in pregnancy, but there is nothing about that in the whole write up. I'm a little bit disappointed because that's d problem i'm having right now.

am so sorry sad, i made a mistake with the topic but if you need advice on mood swing visit http://tmotwins..com/2012/07/quick-tips-for-dealing-with-mood-swings.html
Re: Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy by tiebe: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
kilanko5: The topic and the right up contradicts. Nice right up anyway.

true o. the topic's bout mood swing during pregnancy but it talks about how her pregnancy went. but yup, the write up was nice.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland / My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife / Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.