Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (12749 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat? by Kgurly(f): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2012
Why is it that men hurt their girlfriend so much in terms of cheating?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Andrew3(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2012
Kgurly: Y is it dat men hurt their glfrnd so much in terms of cheatin.y

angry angry angry angry angry

and girls are the saints right?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by BlaqZachary: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2012

Cheating is a relative term.Men can be cheats so as women.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Ranoscky(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2012
because, women also fvck different pricks. Gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cindyrella(f): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2012

This is one question that has no reasonable answer!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ayusbobs(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2012
before i ans ur que. Are u a saint? Haven't u do the same b4?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by mimima(f): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2012
because that's thier nature.it's in thier blood,though there are good ones among them,but scarce

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by mideeniafe(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2012
They dnt cheat with plastics, do they? They cheat on their patners with women. Women who lure them. Simple. Besides no man is immune to cheating only if he choses not to

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Lagusta(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
I think this will giv u d answer

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Peterson1993(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
What de heck is going on here. I was suppose to expect "why do women cheat". Men cheating is no problem at all. It is normal. It is even often referred to as multiple courtship. But the female cheating is the crime itself. I can Marry 32 wives if I want to but how many ladies can boost of that. If they can't, then what is the main essence keeping dual or multiple men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by luckgames(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Men love their wife or girlfriend
Cheating for men is not about not loving their wife or girlfriend
Men are greedy
sometime the women make you do it
Men don't have emotional attachment to s?x
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
cindyrella:

This is one question that has no reasonable answer!
maybe because it is not a reasonable question
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by monami2abd: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
Because d world is coming to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
ladies too

so is 50/50

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by infofirst(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
monami2abd: Because d world is coming to an end.
May be one of the reason
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Joey82(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
y do men cheat?
i hate it when girls pretend to be innocent when they are the ones that cheat most.
and ish, they hate to be caught.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by yorke1: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
I swear . . .this is one question i can't find an answer to myself.
I needed to modify that because my girl is on Nairaland. Thank God nobody has quoted me.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by MrsChima(f): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
Because theh are hoes.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
there is nothing like cheating, its just unfortunate that we put too much meaning on se.x, the moment we begin to realise that se.x is an everyday activity which can be given and taken, den we understand that cheating is non-existence, i wonder why something that its soo normal still pains people.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by PeeDaVinci: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
saw this on internet

[size=13pt]"I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy bleeps a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl bleeps just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up."[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by naffysa(f): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
Tori Oju kokoro
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 27naira(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
put the blame on Mary Kay, Mascara, low waist, alittle alcohol and a LovePeddler who is probably cheating on her man.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
PeeDaVinci: saw this on internet

[size=13pt]"I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy bleeps a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl bleeps just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up."[/size]
That is just a pile of bull crap. A person that cheats (both male or female) does not deserve to be with his!her partner

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by trigar12(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
Its natural 4 men to cheat. Its in d blood mehn. Its been like diz for centuries mehn
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by DAY12(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
@op...ask google o jare!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by redcliff: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
abeg this topic don tire me...[size=70pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Luluvich(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
its amazing the things you find on the front page. This is the year 2012 and this is what a lady is begrudging her mind with? Lady, drop the bb right now. you need books in your life. If a guy should cheat, which we know is rampant but still not a headliner, the girl is as much to blame as he is. He cheats? what was your butt doing sitting down taking trash like that? Act like a lady and think like a man!! Make yourself the only girl in your man's life. If his dick keeps prowling, don't ask him why, Kick his ass to the curb and do some self therapy. Don't rush into a potential player......don't rush into anything period. You wanna be treated like a queen? start acting like one. be everything you can be and more. So stop with the lamentation that went with the Brits in 1960 and upgrade yourself. physically and emotionally. Do this.......without wax.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by sasifo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
Cheating started from the time of old. It is inherent in any man to cheat, everything depends on how the cheating was carried out. Be smart.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Men are adventurous in nature, but the modern culture and norms ignored this. Looking at the past, men married more than one wives cos it is natural for a man to desire to own more than one woman, but then, modern civilization and religion has made it more civil for a man to marry one wife, and hence, he tries to obey the law of nature by cheating with other females while having one as the legally recognized person. So to say, women are born with lower libido than men, and tend to be more satisfied with one caring partner than with multiple partners. Note that a woman only cheats when she is with the wrong man who doesn't care much about her and meet all her emotional, financial, and mental needs. but a man irrespective of how much his wife or girlfriend cares about him or irrespective of the fact that he is with his dream girl, will still have the tendency to cheat except he has an extreme self-control and conscious of his personality, image, etc...or for other reasons including financial and spiritual.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by desthan(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
becos they r cheaters
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Kgurly: Why is it that men hurt their girlfriend so much in terms of cheating?

Because other girls tempt us.. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? / Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.