Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

MTN Refund My Money!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Refund My Money!! (7535 Views)

How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. / I Will Burn Down Mtn Mast If They No Refund My Money / MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Azidogen2: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
I sympathize with those whose credits are being chopped off, however make sure if it a smartphone you are using as your phone e.g nokia symbian phone, make sure you do not have any software program running in the background which you may not see but it is connecting to the internet and is silently chopping off your credit. Although it may not be the case, but try and check by looking at your network bar whether it is showing any sign of being connected to the internet. Certain applications such as whatsapp even though you close them, they will still connect to the internet due to the fact that one of the program's resources is still running in the background which you might not see. Also network problems abound to be the root cause due to Nigeria's harsh customer satisfaction prevalence.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by shawn5ng(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
This shit just happen to me now. I wanted to call this afternoon but to my surprise N300. MTN na whayo. Bleep MTN.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by manitobor(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
I loaded the sum of 600 naira on the night of friday 29th june, didn't use it at all. It mysteriously vanished. Checked my account balance on saturday morning, was left with 3 kobo. Called customer care all through the day, couldn't get through to them. Tried again on Monday, managed to get through to them after several attempts, the guy at the other end said they are aware of it and were working hard to refund all those affected their money. So fed up with this network!
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by amiskurie(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
Amiskurie hawking*****buy ya MTN liney yhearrrr...bayyy 3 get one free ina mehn!!!
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by codernoni: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
Godmother: Its bad enough that MTN services has been very bad for over a week now. They have added stealing credit to it. They keep stealing my credit. I ve tried calling their call center severall but guilty conscience won't make them connect me.

I'm scared of loading my phone now.
Ur on BIS right? I noticed this happens to people with active subscriptions
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by femzoclem: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
yea.. it happend to me 3 times and i got to reach their customer care today and i was told they have one promo going on inwhich you will reply to a message you received to 1010... lolzz and after that 100naira will be deducted each day wen you load.... me sef dey fear to load card now....
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by ppness(f): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
Wat abot me i hv credit yet i cudn't make a cal de kip teln me plz load a recharge card mtn shud xpadite action oo
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by shoboy9: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
They steal credit all the time. Whenever I calculate time spent against amount deducted, they've always charged more than they should. Even on FAF, they always deduct an extra 16kobo to 1naira per call. Its the biggest thief network around. (MegaThiefNetwork).
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by betterbest: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
ifihearam: Yeah I remember I recharged before going to bed on friday night,to my utmost surprise I found 0 balance.

Same here, almost everyday...MTN God punish una everywhere una go
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Creatrixity(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
Etisalat are equally as bad as mtn.i subscribed blackberry daily plan and when the time was up.i tried to opt out of the plan but i couldnt they said operation failed.i loaded 1000 and i later saw 850 i still cant opt out of the plan and costumer care is a no show
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by HoneyPrincess(f): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
The useless netwrk collected my money for no reason, may God punish them, the world most stingy netwrk
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Goldenheart(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
they scooped my credit wella, but wen i got tru their customer care after many minutes, they always ve xplanationz on hw i lavished d money........funny i tink they use jazz
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chineke!!!! I almost killed my younger sister, thinking she used my N400 credit finish when I was sleeping. Thank God I just read dis thread. If na April fool MTN wan do me for dis new month make dem stop am o. I go burn their office with tire and fuel. their free BIS browsing wey I say make I enjoy dem go block am.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Youngkavis(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
yeah!dat's y am not using it anymore..yeah!dat's y am not using it anymore..yeah!dat's y am not using it anymore..
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by paulokwudiri(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
This one don pass joke...I dey fear to recharge now
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by sashaa(f): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
Sir P!:
My dad was having this problem until he called customer care and they told him he was subscribed to this ''Hyundai promo...'' He never subscribed but they said he did, anyway he made them unsubscribe him. so ill suggest you guys call customer care
GBAM!
Same happened to my mum. Simply text 'OUT' to dat number...emm cant remember it right now
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Kelvin172(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2012
Dem be thief, Eti is the best.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by stallion2: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2012
mtn is trying to get back the fine they paid to ncc
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by abiamahart: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2012
i advise you all visit there help center.
On the 27th of May 2012 i loaded there N100 10MB/Day internet bundle without been connected to the internet immediately i got a txt from 131 saying my plan was exhausted. Since it was N100 i let go.

Now June 23rd a repeat this time N1000 for 100MB/month after 5.96Mb they said my plan was exhausted. I refused to load another credit and visited there call center twice were it showed on their system that really i didnt use the service and issue was referred to their billing unit.

Third. day it was resolved and i got my credit back which i am using now. MTN almost ripped me off N1000. Imagine others who may not have the opportunity for redress.

Hmmmmm! So much awoof for them. Dem don use suscribers pay their fine to NCC be dat.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2012
To unsubcribe, in a text message type NO and send to 1010. After this MTN wud nt be collecting your air time again.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by nwgoziri(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2012
Godmother: Its bad enough that MTN services has been very bad for over a week now. They have added stealing credit to it. They keep stealing my credit. I ve tried calling their call center severall but guilty conscience won't make them connect me.

I'm scared of loading my phone now.
hmm since senate charged dem.dat is wat i ve bein xperincin.i dnt recharge more than 100 again mine is up to 2000.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz How Do I Unblocked My Mtn Sim Without Using Puk / Say Bye Bye To All Your Earpiece Problems / Soda Mobile Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.