Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

MTN Refund My Money!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Refund My Money!! (7534 Views)

How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. / I Will Burn Down Mtn Mast If They No Refund My Money / MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by uniQybabs(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
undecided

Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by fashrola(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
It happened to me too...u are just automatically activated for Hyundai Promo, which N100 is deducted everyday...if u don't load a card for 4 days, and u mistakenly load N400 or N750, N400 airtime will deducted from ur account
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by gulfer: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Yeah, it happened again, Was traveling around Osun / Oyo States on Saturday when i needed to make an urgent call for direction and I stopped to buy recharge card along the old road. To start with, the highest top-up available in the village is N200 which sells for N210. I loaded this and made a call of about 30secs and proceeded from there. At my next stop in Ogbomosho, I tried to make further calls for onward direction and I was amazed to discover an empty balance. Don't know why this happened but MTN need to up their game.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
i thought i was the only person that they took his credit. i recharged on friday around 5pm only to check my balance later and noticed that the airtime has disappeared.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Ekykool(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
Check your message inbox, you will see a text about Hyunda promo. Reply the message by typing 'CANCEL'. Unless this is done, MTN will continue to deduct N100 daily from your account.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by MyPoint: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
I noticed this since last week.

Started with my BB services coming On and Off. After loading credit yesterday, they kept digging into my credit. I called customer care and it refused to connect after many trials.

The latest is that you wont even know when your calls have been picked.

And NCC will be busy asking for Fines instead of asking them to refund us.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by amiskurie(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
What baffles me is their promos without winners.
Hyundai promo is their latest promo and they charged 100 naira per text...I ve never seen a winner so far.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Ohislee(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
Samething happened to me last two weeks, I was having a #108 on my mtn line before I started suffing, after some hours, I logout, checked my balance, what was left was #8 and some MBs. This annoyed me that I had to call customer care but was unsucessful. A week lata I got a message like this, mtn BACKUP failed insufficient credit..... I was like ah... This guyz want to still my credit again, so I called customer care d next day as early as 7am dis time around and I was attended to, I tried to enquire why have they be stealling my credits, the lady dat attended to me said they have no such thing on their record..... She checked my account usage for the past two weeks and did not see where #100 was deducted from my account.......
On seeing this post on nairaland has confirmed that either mtn or somebody or something out there has been stealing credits from mtn subscribers.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Konnektions146(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
must yu people use MTN,
dere are so many reasons y u stop using MTN for God`s sake
SMH
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by ITbomb(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
[size=16pt]All of una be capital MUMU for complaining as if na only MTN dey Naija[/size]
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Bayils(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
Sir P!:
My dad was having this problem until he called customer care and they told him he was subscribed to this ''Hyundai promo...'' He never subscribed but they said he did, anyway he made them unsubscribe him. so ill suggest you guys call customer care
yeah samething happened to mξ aswell, i was charged of 400 from my account stating τнis so called promo i don.t subscribed to.....!!!!!!!! If it.s not τнαt most of my clients majorly do connect me on my Mtn i ωïll have being off τнe network months back!!
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by nwanze2: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
Their internet service last night was d worst i hav ever experience, for hours it didnt connect.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
I'm tired of dis der msg ova & ova. Guz alwz ignore any promo advert frm mtn its set as auto renewer, its keep scaming ur acct to zero. Mtn na thief!
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
One wonder if what MTN now does are deliberate or a result of a problem with their systems. Apart from bad services, one is also forced to lose credits for services not rendered, this is not good enough. NCC should wake up to its responsibility.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by purplekayc(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
Just loaded no probs
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by cardoso111(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
I loaded to enjoy my internet only for MTN to deduct 100 immefiately.I have mioved my internet to another network!
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by GboyegaD(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
In my case, for one good month I couldn't access my BIS.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by vladimiros: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
the took 200 Niara from me last week
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by maybel(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
ifihearam: Yeah I remember I recharged before going to bed on friday night,to my utmost surprise I found 0 balance.
I also recharged before going to bed on Friday but to my chagrin,i discovered dat i had zero naira when a friend texted me and i had to reply him. This is really worisome.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Neoviper147: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
Yes Yes Yes,thiefy..thiefy MTN.They Took my N45 then another N30. Stingy Network. ETISALAT is still my best.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Neoviper147: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
ITbomb: [size=16pt]All of una be capital MUMU for complaining as if na only MTN dey Naija[/size]
Na your brain be mumu. Oloshi buruku.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by lumeneng22: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
I bought credit in the evenin on friday by saturday morning it is gone. Maybe they are doing this to make up their fine by ncc, since nobody is playing their wayo win a car lottery.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chidex2442: pls i dnt want them 2 cut off my 7400 naira pls hw du i go?
why u no carry ahuja dey shout 4 street then so everybody go knw say u get 7400 for phone
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by oneuniquemind(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chidex2442: pls i dnt want them 2 cut off my 7400 naira pls hw du i go?
Where u c Am?
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by solsy(f): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
I think MYN needs a class action against them. It happened to me once, I called customer care and the lady said they would refund me. That's over a month ago and they are yet to refund me.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
Konnektions146: must yu people use MTN,
dere are so many reasons y u stop using MTN for God`s sake
SMH
e tire me o.. Dem glue una buttt to empty hen undecided
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
ITbomb: [size=16pt]All of una be capital MUMU for complaining as if na only MTN dey Naija[/size]
cheesy grin
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Kakatazz(f): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
follow them on twitter.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by kioboy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Think is high time NCC shld create online assistance/complain forum or center. Iam tired of complaining to mtn over this issue. On saturday, i subscribe for daily bundle of 10MB. Instead of chargin me frm ma daily bundle, they were taken ma airtime until they emptied ma account and then started chargin ma daily bundle. I ws so angry, called d custormer care. As ussual we are sorry about it, dats all they could say.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
This has happened to me severally in the last 3 weeks. I think I may have lost up a thousand naira in this way.
Re: MTN Refund My Money!! by osifred(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=parryon]And I thought I was the only one affected.......it has been happening to me since last month. Infact the minute I load recharge card I make a call immediately,then they started with another format....load #400 recharge card and they take it all on two minute calls. NCC should look into this issue abeg.[/quote

grin grin grin grin grin grin
area, warri no dey cari last.
make uself start anoda format. leave the network

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) / Plz How Do I Unblocked My Mtn Sim Without Using Puk / Say Bye Bye To All Your Earpiece Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.