Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Romantic Is Romance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Romantic Is Romance? (2074 Views)

How Romantic Are You? / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
K. Just to make it clearer. How does romance really makes you feel? If you asked me, my response would be "romantic" shocked .Yeah romance makes me feel romantic. How about you?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by cindyrella(f): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Seriously?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
^ ^Cindyrella. Seriously what?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blugreen: ^ ^Cindyrella. Seriously what?
Seriously is that a question that deserve to be asked?
Seriously does that even make sense to you?
Seriously how old are you?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ Mynd mind your business wink
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blugreen: @ Mynd mind your business wink
What? Are you pissed that I drew holes in your silly topic?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
tellwisdom:

Dude, na sango go remove that your scattered teeth if you keep hidding my post angry angry

Time is going, try get something doing with your youthful age sad sad
LMOA am really new to this forum. Don't tell me this is how you guys behave here. Asking a simple question, only to get answers completely off- topic. If you you don't have answer to my question, pls ignore.
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
What? Are you pissed that I drew holes in your silly topic?
I answer all questions and I have already given you your answer. Just a reminder in case you forget, mind your fùcking business.
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blugreen: I answer all questions and I have already given you your answer. Just a reminder in case you forget, mind your fùcking business.
In case you forgot, this is a public forum and I can comment on whichever topic I choose to comment on. So this is my effing business. Now do whatever you want I am waiting
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Peterson1993(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blugreen: LMOA am really new to this forum. Don't tell me this is how you guys behave here. Asking a simple question, only to get answers completely off- topic. If you you don't have answer to my question, pls ignore.
Yes bluegreen. This is really how they behave like fools most especially in this section taking nairaland as a serious business when it is suppose to be a platform to just have fun. Only their question,post,idea or a female post makes complete sense to them. Your question really make sense 100% and the answer is " romance makes me feel good". It makes me feel like am on top of the world. Infact words can't explain. And please just to make sure I don't forget, don't take anything that mynd boy says seriously. He his the first out of 16 dumb asses I have ever meant on nairaland..!.... Just keep questions coming. Or move over to webmasters and programming section where human beings with real brains duell smiley

1 Like

Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^
Don't tell me you are still pissed
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
K @ Peterson. I feel better now. This is obviously & definitely not the nairaland I hear about .Rubbish sad. Maybe I should try the sections you suggested. I like coding for sure
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>romance section is truly filled with dumb brains</title>
<meta keywords=fûck you content= Mynd your business mynd</meta>
</head>
<body>
<bgcolor>blu & green </bgcolor>
<p>Programmin/websters section here I come</p>
</body>
</html>

This is my first HTML document. Notepad tins smiley
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by cindyrella(f): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
QUESTION... undecided
Blugreen: ^ ^Cindyrella. Seriously what?

ANSWER! grin
Mynd_44:
Seriously is that a question that deserve to be asked?
Seriously does that even make sense to you?
Seriously how old are you?

@mynd you are a genius! kiss kiss
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
Bullshitzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Mods pls ctrl+ alt+ del
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: Bullshitzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Mods pls ctrl+ alt+ del
How about ctrl+ lock?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

How about ctrl+ lock?

Puuuurrrfecccttt!!!!
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
I did a little adjustment to your Dumb coding
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>romance section is truly filled with dumb brains</title>
<meta keywords=this thread is silly content=the OP has no brain</meta>
</head>
<body>
<bgcolor>blu & green </bgcolor>
<p>go and get a brain OP or die</p>
</body>
</html>

Try that for size
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lamao. never knew this is what you guys do for a living. Find a better job. Time is ticking fast. After 50 years, grave might not be too far away. LMOA. Can't just stop laughing. I have really meant strange and amazing people today. Nairaland is truly a strange land with strange people. K everyone. Please am not fighting with anyone. Can anyone please suggest how I could send a private inbox message here please. I have searched but can't find. Not emailing?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blugreen: Lamao. never knew this is what you guys do for a living. Find a better job. Time is ticking fast. After 50 years, grave might not be too far away. LMOA. Can't just stop laughing. I have really meant strange and amazing people today. Nairaland is truly a strange land with strange people. K everyone. Please am not fighting with anyone. Can anyone please suggest how I could send a private inbox message here please. I have searched but can't find. Not emailing?
Click on the username you want to communicate with. You will find a "send email" link on the profile page.

Am i free to lock this thread, bluegreen?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Peterson1993(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ sexkillz I really don't want to believe locking a thread has become your hobby. From the title of the topic alone. " How romantic is romance" the word "romance" was pronounced twice and this is the romance section. Honestly if you lock this thread. You cease to be my fan. Honestly..!! I would be left with no other option than to believe the injustices stories in this section @ blue green. There is no private inbox message. Only sending email is available. Am really sad seeing a mod support the locking of this interesting topic/thread.
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by MrCork17: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blugreen: K. Just to make it clearer. How does romance really makes you feel? If you asked me, my response would be "romantic" shocked .Yeah romance makes me feel romantic. How about you?

romance? with who?undecided
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
Peterson1993: @ sexkillz I really don't want to believe locking a thread has become your hobby. From the title of the topic alone. " How romantic is romance" the word "romance" was pronounced twice and this is the romance section. Honestly if you lock this thread. You cease to be my fan. Honestly..!! I would be left with no other option than to believe the injustices stories in this section @ blue green. There is no private inbox message. Only sending email is available. Am really sad seeing a mod support the locking of this interesting topic/thread.
Cry me a ocean ft Badosky and Timberland
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
Thank Peterson smiley. I think you are the only human being with a brain I have found here so far. I actually taught nairaland was an online biz platform where I could come claim some naira and buy a land and start laying my house foundation right away smiley . Check it again=>nairaland.com. I never knew it's a chatting platform. So you guys really have the time chatting romance? romancing what? LMOA haha. @ sexkillz. What if I said yes? Would you really be able to give any justifiable reason to lock the thread?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blugreen: Thank Peterson smiley. I think you are the only human being with a brain I have found here so far. I actually taught nairaland was an online biz platform where I could come claim some naira and buy a land and start laying my house foundation right away smiley . Check it again=>nairaland.com. I never knew it's a chatting platform. So you guys really have the time chatting romance? romancing what? LMOA haha. @ sexkillz. What if I said yes? Would you really be able to give any justifiable reason to lock the thread?
Are u Ghanian? U seem lost.
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
Blugreen: Thank Peterson smiley. I think you are the only human being with a brain I have found here so far. I actually taught nairaland was an online biz platform where I could come claim some naira and buy a land and start laying my house foundation right away smiley . Check it again=>nairaland.com. I never knew it's a chatting platform. So you guys really have the time chatting romance? romancing what? LMOA haha. @ sexkillz. What if I said yes? Would you really be able to give any justifiable reason to lock the thread?
Thread derailed.
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by cindyrella(f): 2:56am On Jul 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Are u Ghanian? U seem lost.
Lmfao!
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 3:13am On Jul 04, 2012
Blugreen: Lamao. never knew this is what you guys do for a living. Find a better job. Time is ticking fast. After 50 years, grave might not be too far away.
Loooool... funny that, bro! grin
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 3:19am On Jul 04, 2012
Blugreen: I actually taught nairaland was an online biz platform where I could come claim some naira and buy a land and start laying my house foundation right away
Hahahahahahahahahaha... Oh gudness, who's this guy? Lol

Thanx for makin my day, man. Lol
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 3:25am On Jul 04, 2012
sexkillz:
Am i free to lock this thread, bluegreen?
Why?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 3:30am On Jul 04, 2012
Honestly, i see absolute nothing wrong with the thread, and for the 1st time since i became a nl member, for me to see a mod askin if to lock an intetestin topic like this. Is it because it has no much comment on it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

His GF Confessed Infidelity To Him Without Asking/cathing He In The Act. / If You Can Change Something In Your Partner.. / Help! My Gay Friend Is Coming On To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.