Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

How Romantic Is Romance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Romantic Is Romance? (2075 Views)

How Romantic Are You? / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 3:47am On Jul 04, 2012
"How Romantic is Romance"? And u all saw it as bullcrap question. But when they ask: what is love? Some people are ready to write from genesis to revelation to define what love is, yet NL has ROMANCE section, but am yet to find "Love" section.

Op, romance makes me feel like havin a 3some, jare!
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2012
Yeah. Thank God I have found another human being with a real human brain after the legendry peterson1993 who stood by his words to the very end @ Ranoscky I wish I could answer all your questions accordingly but let me answer the once I can. Don't really blame anyone for this. It all emanated from the bad and poor use of their dictionary and illiteracy. They don't even know what "romantic" is neither they know what romance is. And secondly you saw another one saying the thread was "derailed" that one really makes laugh the most cos during my SS, I read Oxford advance dictionary from A to F before I got tired and dumped it and I came across that word "derailed" several times. I just registered yesterday and saw the crap questions and thread the romance section was polluted with and I taught I could add something different. Anyways though am not too surprise. It has just made me know how dull some nigerians could be in the forum. I don't fùcking give shìt of what anyone think I am. I always do my thing, and I will keep on doing it. You are welcome bro! Thank God I can obviously separate the sheeps from the goats in this forum. You guys think you could chase me away from this forum when I can singlehandedly chase everyone away. Time to keep quiet though and move on. I don't like talking much. It doesn't show the quality of a real man
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2012
Ranoscky:

Op, romance makes me feel like havin a 3some, jare!
SMH
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Are u Ghanian? U seem lost.
Idowuogbo:
Are u Ghanian? U seem lost.
Even if you are not too trusted and your status and system got corrupted by others, I will still give answer to your question.NO I am not ghanian. I am a Nigerian who doesn't actually live in Nigeria and has change my mentality and ways of reasoning entirely. I plan returning back soon though cos am really bored over here!
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Peterson1993(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Peterson1993(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2012
Heheh bro blue green. You make me laugh oooo. I no fit tell you lie. Just waking up from sleep. I actually taught this thread would be the most useless on nairaland but it later turned out to be one of the most interesting I have ever witness. WTF shocked In case you don't know because you said you taught nairaland was an online biz platform lolz. nairaland is the n01 forum in the whole of Nigeria. Probably the number one and most useful website in the whole of Nigeria as well and I wonder why with such status, they still just copy paste any name they see and place it on the top of every sections and call them "moderators" when professionally trained web moderators are looking for job. Mods of a website are not even suppose to be known or seen (invincible) only to pick some to maltreat the others. You don't have to be shocked. It is just how things are done here. Where innocent guys are deprived from their rights of speech and forced to follow their idea. But thank God for well educated guys like us shocked lol that know our rights and know when something is right or done wrong. Though the female moderators and Slyr0X in particular has really been good. I think if women are given the opportunity, they will change the world. They are just soft hearted human beings that has pity for their fellow human beings. Though some are on the contrary though. But please to avoid trouble, don't create any thread hear again bcoz as we talk right now, they are currently preparing the bomb they would use to attack you the next time they catch you. They are all from the same family with the same mentality. Move over to programming and webmaster section as I suggested earlier. Love your coding earlier. Dazed HTML for web design. I am actually here to learn programming knowledge as well. Thaz why I don't really care who likes me or not bcoz when am done, I get out
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by malaria(f): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2012
Op hav been reading a lot of mills and boom
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2012
I am beginning to think the OP and Peterson are the same person
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Peterson1993(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44: I am beginning to think the OP and Peterson are the same person
keep on thinking. You have always been thinking. No actually, we are three in one. Ronosky is inclusive. Probably you think everyone has the time operating multiple accounts the way you do. Go top of the mountain an think but don't forget to think about you life as well and the way you harass everyone here. Not a cool job bro. Like I said before, find a better job. I am not troublesome but I act like a lion to whom ever think he his a lion. Period dude. Think with your eye brow wide open @ ronosky and blue green. Greetings. We are indeed three brothers who killed a thousand lions lolz. Am out of here. My fellow webmasters are waiting for me
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by slimyem: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mister blugreen,this topic is bullshit in all sincerity!
Anyone who tells you otherwise is either outrightly dumb or a big fat liar!
You are such a fine man....but if this thread is a measure of your sense of reasoning,then you are definitely not so fine upstairs....no offeinse meant!
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2012
Well said petersin. Thanks to everyone.
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
Peterson, i dey hail o!
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
SMH
Keep shakin it until it falls off the socket/ur neck.
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
Slimyem, r u done rantin?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2012
Blugreen, my greetins to u! Love ur maturity. Cool bro!
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
Ranoscky: Blugreen, my greetins to u! Love ur maturity. Cool bro!
How far? U dey jaw my handle abi?

Wa gba!
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 2:38am On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
How far? U dey jaw my handle abi?

Wa gba!
Ah! Emi ke? Jaw ur idowu's handle? ImpossiCANT!! U supoz kno say Rano ur padi of all padi no fit try am nau? Ah! Ko jo o, babe! Ma lo ro o!

I dey jare! Ki lon sup nau?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2012
Ranoscky:
Keep shakin it until it falls off the socket/ur neck.
And if it d
falls off, what concern of yours is it?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 05, 2012
Ranoscky: Blugreen, my greetins to u! Love ur maturity. Cool bro!
Thanks boss. I was born that way. I have long learnt how to disorganize all obstacles that come my way and turn them into mere particles without stress or shouting much. You are welcome boss. Anyone can keep on hitting it head against the brick wall if it wishes . No one cares actually smiley
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2012
malaria: Op hav been reading a lot of mills and boom
Malaria I don't know what mills and boom is let alone reading it. Buh why asking
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2012
Bluegreen= Peterson
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Lolajoy(f): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2012
How romantic is romance? Like seriously? undecided
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Peterson1993(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2012
Mynd_44= rétarded brain. I go advise you to forget about this section and move over to education section @ www.nairaland.com/education and get your brain properly treated
@Rnaoscky na me hail you pass ooo. Your boy is loyal..! Greetings.....! This mynd boy trying to step on my toes. E no know say he no reach...!
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2012
Step on what worthless toes?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 12:34am On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
And if it d
falls off, what concern of yours is it?
Y shake it in d 1st place?
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2012
Blugreen, just let them say. Their opinion doesnt even count.
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Ranoscky(m): 12:43am On Jul 06, 2012
Peterson, i dey feel u! Just dey do ur thing jare!
Re: How Romantic Is Romance? by Mynd44: 4:20am On Jul 06, 2012
Ranoscky:
Y shake it in d 1st place?
Because it is my and I can do whatever I like with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. / Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? / Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.