Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Allah Is One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Is One (3137 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Is One by luv2talk(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2007
there is no god except allah and muhammad is his messenger,embrace islam,tommorrow maybe too late
Re: Allah Is One by luv2talk(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2007
My friend called me and told me that the Holy Quran that is Torn into pieces was found in the toilet with fieces on it, hmm.Is is right,from human thinking to destort other people's religion in the name of preaching your own religion, Well, Allah Dey
Re: Allah Is One by mukina2: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Allah Is One by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2007
@luv2talk
Salam,
I must say,that this is bad,but
Not all things that the eyes sees does the mouth talk.

We have got serious discussion on the sudanese thread and would not like another baseless argument to rise.  cool

This is however my OPINION as you might disagree.
Re: Allah Is One by olabowale(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2007
@The Poster: You should be mindful of all that you allow others to know.
If you respect the Qur'an, when you learn about any abuse of it, even by
people of ignorance, you should not talk about it.

How do you love a thing, then you sow a seed in the mind of its enemy at large
about its abuse. You may find therefore others doing the same or a little lee or even
worse.

Qur'an had been desecrated before, yet people love it even more! This is a thread
that should have a very short life! It should die this minute.
Re: Allah Is One by mukina2: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2007
Alhamdulilah smiley
Re: Allah Is One by olabowale(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2007
If America is indivisible, yet it is small part in the creation of the Creator, then
most definately, the Creator MUST be COMPLETELY In visible; HE IS ONE Without
any other. Qul, Huwa lahu Ahad!

GLORY BELONGS TO YOU, OH MY CREATOR!
Re: Allah Is One by babs787(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2007
Case closed. grin
Re: Allah Is One by pilgrim1(f): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2007
@luv2talk,

luv2talk:

My friend called me and told me that the Holy Quran that is Torn into pieces was found in the toilet with fieces on it, hmm.Is is right,from human thinking to destort other people's religion in the name of preaching your own religion, Well, Allah Dey

Lol. . . I wonder why you are complaining when you Muslims have been doing that same thing in bold on this Forum! Do you need to distort Christianity in order to smuggle Muhammad into the Bible that you guys have tried to discredit? What sort of double hypocrisy is that? grin
Re: Allah Is One by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2007
@pilgrim1

The thread is closed tongue
Re: Allah Is One by cgift(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2007
See dem weaklings! You want the thread closed abi? Ar you Seun in disguise? So it pains you abi? I think I should get a quran fast, excrete on it and take the pictures and post it on this forum. Hope that would make you cool? grin

Cant you guys just allow your helpless allah wake up from its slumber to fight for itself? Uuh?
Re: Allah Is One by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2007
see them . . . cased closed, thread is closed, thread shld die this minute . . . grin Cowards who cant stand their fraud being exposed!
Re: Allah Is One by babs787(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2007
Yeye set of people grin
Re: Allah Is One by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2007
babs787:

Yeye set of people grin

u sef see una selves eh? grin
Re: Allah Is One by babs787(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2007
u sef see una selves eh?

cool cool
Re: Allah Is One by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2007
Davidylanb,cgift and pilgrim

We closed the thread not becuase we are weaklings, but because we want peace to reign on nairaland. one of us opened the thread but we closed it just to let calmness be on nland.

Ifyou are not satisfied, then open anothr thread on thi subject matter.
Re: Allah Is One by cgift(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2007
mdsocks:

Davidylanb,cgift and pilgrim

We closed the thread not becuase we are weaklings, but because we want peace to reign on nairaland. one of us opened the thread but we closed it just to let calmness be on nland.

Ifyou are not satisfied, then open anothr thread on thi subject matter.

Look at this comedian grin

olabowale:

If America is indivisible, yet it is small part in the creation of the Creator, then
most definately, the Creator MUST be COMPLETELY In visible; HE IS ONE Without
any other. Qul, Huwa lahu Ahad!

GLORY BELONGS TO YOU, OH MY CREATOR!

Good. So America is indivisble for the muslims abi? Litle wonder you have not bing abl to bomb da place grin
Re: Allah Is One by olabowale(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Cgift: Karoo, sir! Lets hear words! I dont know what you are trying to
insinuate by your America nonestatement. So I go leave you. lol.
Re: Allah Is One by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2007
Cgift as you wish tongue
Re: Allah Is One by sweeten: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
when ever i read about the argument and insults Muslims and Christan's rain on each other on nairaland i weep for some of you,am a Muslim by birth,by religion and by practice but may i ask my Muslims brothers and sisters where its is written in the quran that we are to judge other people's faith and like wise the Christan am sure you were told not to judge other people.

A verse of the holy Quran said to you is your God and to me is my God.some Christan's that has convected in to Muslims has painted the religion bad but hey you were in that religion before you convected to a Muslim and you were not killed no matter what you faced while you were there what if God was testing your faith but because you feel you converted in to a Muslim that is why you are saved.like wise the Muslims that convert in to a Christan you read the bible because it is written in a language you can easily read and write on then the quran that was written and is still written i Arabic now seems barbaric too you,before colonization took place in Nigeria our fore fathers were traditionalist does that mean they've got no God then?or those that mean who and what they serve was not and is still not answering their prayers?

you choose what you what to be and what you want to believe in.the white people that brought the religion to us brought science which explains every process that takes place in most miracle and yet some of you belief in both science and a religion,if my bible tells me to be good to to every body i come across and my Quran tells me to be my brothers keeper i think they've passed the same message but in a different language and i tell you co nairaland i think the greatest mistake some of you are making is judging what other people serves.

some of you think your religion are best but you are only reading and believing what you are told no body was there that can actually say what happened you need can tell if the religion you follow is a misconception from the interpreter and i tell you what that is why we should be careful not to cause more havoc by abusing other people's belief because we are not even sure which is the right part we only have faith that what we are doing is the right thing.we are only trying to back up our points that the God i serve is the God of miracle.the traditionslist still respect their believes more than both Muslim and Christan and that is why they will never condemn any body's religion and they abides by the rules and regulations guiding there Gods but check out the Christan's and the Muslims so many pastors and imams has so many explanation to give when they meet face to face with their GOD
Re: Allah Is One by baloo4u2(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Cgift & CO,
   pls mind your tongue and avoid criticisms in other not to sin against God.
   ALLAH simply means God, its a pity that you pple don't know the meaning or is it b'cos of
   the arabic pronounceation.i can not say b'cos am a muslim and be talking jazz about
   christians or christianity as a whole, islam does create room for criticism.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL. smiley
Re: Allah Is One by dragnet: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2007
"lakum deenukum wal'yadin" undecided
Re: Allah Is One by cgift(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2007
sweeten:

when ever i read about the argument and insults Muslims and Christan's rain on each other on nairaland i weep for some of you,am a Muslim by birth,by religion and by practice but may i ask my Muslims brothers and sisters where its is written in the quran that we are to judge other people's faith and like wise the Christan am sure you were told not to judge other people.

When facts are presented and counter-facts shown, the submissions that would follow would like like outright judgements of each other's faith and/or believes. So rest that please.

A verse of the holy Quran said to you is your God and to me is my God.some Christan's that has convected in to Muslims has painted the religion bad but hey you were in that religion before you convected to a Muslim and you were not killed no matter what you faced while you were there what if God was testing your faith but because you feel you converted in to a Muslim that is why you are saved.like wise the Muslims that convert in to a Christan you read the bible because it is written in a language you can easily read and write on then the quran that was written and is still written i Arabic now seems barbaric too you,before colonization took place in Nigeria our fore fathers were traditionalist does that mean they've got no God then?or those that mean who and what they serve was not and is still not answering their prayers?

I hope you are not suggesting to your nuslim scholars like olabowale, babs, mdsocks, eta ll that idol worshipping is acceptable in Islam? If that is your submission, i think you wont last on this thread cos according to your holy book, they are classified as infidels and should be beheaded until they submit to allah.

you choose what you what to be and what you want to believe in.the white people that brought the religion to us brought science which explains every process that takes place in most miracle and yet some of you belief in both science and a religion,if my bible tells me to be good to to every body i come across and my Quran tells me to be my brothers keeper i think they've passed the same message but in a different language and i tell you co nairaland i think the greatest mistake some of you are making is judging what other people serves.

We are not judges. We are only discussants and when you discuss you arrive at conclusions or inferences naturally. May be thats what you call judgements!

some of you think your religion are best but you are only reading and believing what you are told no body was there that can actually say what happened you need can tell if the religion you follow is a misconception from the interpreter

There is no bad, good or, better or best in this issues. There is only one way, THE WAY, the only one who gave His life for you and me. You may not be sure of yours, we are sure of Christ and Christ is sure of us.

[/quote]
and i tell you what that is why we should be careful not to cause more havoc by abusing other people's belief because we are not even sure which is the right part we only have faith that what we are doing is the right thing. we are only trying to back up our points that the God i serve is the God of miracle.the traditionslist still respect their believes more than both Muslim and Christan and that is why they will never condemn any body's religion and they abides by the rules and regulations guiding there Gods but check out the Christan's and the Muslims so many pastors and imams has so many explanation to give when they meet face to face with their GOD
[quote]

I am not surprised this is coming from you anyways. Afterall, mohammad had said he was not sure of what allah would do to him and his cohorts after the end of his miserable life. The same fallacy he committed when he was trying to confirm or justify the nature of his call when he gave four differing accounts of how he was called. He was quite confused. But my Jesus was never in doubt for one second about his call. He knew who he was and what he came to do on earth and played along. Please follow the sure path for the other path is uncertain for you moreso that your allah has by a hatman's decree confinmed all of you to hell fir after you death See the Sura 19:71.
Re: Allah Is One by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2007
I am not surprised this is coming from you anyways. Afterall, mohammad had said he was not sure of what allah would do to him and his cohorts after the end of his miserable life. The same fallacy he committed when he was trying to confirm or justify the nature of his call when he gave four differing accounts of how he was called. He was quite confused. But my Jesus was never in doubt for one second about his call. He knew who he was and what he came to do on earth and played along. Please follow the sure path for the other path is uncertain for you moreso that your allah has by a hatman's decree confinmed all of you to hell fir after you death See the Sura 19:71.

cgift,
The thread is heading to where we i don't want it to go.
Insults thats what i hate most.
Why can't you post your opinions without insulting others?
I tire for you oooo

@topic

Do you seem to go to school atal, He was emphasizing a point for muslims to be steadfast. If you can'tunderstand a simple vesre then i wonder how you can grab anything.
Re: Allah Is One by cgift(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2007
baloo4u2:

@Cgift & CO,
please mind your tongue and avoid criticisms in other not to sin against God.
ALLAH simply means God, its a pity that you people don't know the meaning or is it b'because of
the arabic pronounceation.i can not say b'because am a muslim and be talking jazz about
christians or christianity as a whole, islam does create room for criticism.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL. smiley

Against which god? allah is not Jehovah Almighty that we christians serve. Ask your muslim scholars on this forum that we have engaged severely to correct that deciet.

Your allah commands death on all those who insult mohammad, hinder the spread of islam. It commands four wives at most to devout muslims who can tak care of them equally and so on. We do not have those decrees or support from Jehovah God. So how can they be the same. So please with these little differentiation I have made, NEVER claim they are the same.

Did you say Islam creates room for criticisms/insults? What of the boy that named his teddy bear Mohammad? What of the \Gome teacher, what about the cartoonist in denmark, what about those who have been beheaded for daring to speak their minds? What kinda room is that? please give us a break.
Re: Allah Is One by cgift(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2007
mdsocks:

cgift,
The thread is heading to where we i don't want it to go.
Insults thats what i hate most.
Why can't you post your opinions without insulting others?
I tire for you oooo

And where s the thread going if i might ask? A place of yoour insecurity? Who has insulted whom. When did quranic verses become insults? What would you then say about the quranic satanic verses where Mohammad commanded that the three daughters of imam be worshipped alongside allah if your own Sura 19:71 is an insult to you?

I weak for you oooo
Re: Allah Is One by babs787(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2007
@cgift, davidylan, nwando, pilgrim

If you think that you are up to the task and wont deflect topic half way, set the ball rolling and babs will follow suit.

@cgift.

You have been known for your dishonesty. You are still requesting for Quran 19 v 71 when brother Olabowale provided detailed response.

If you think that you are brave enough, let me hear more from you and we take it up from there.

Salam
Re: Allah Is One by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2007
babs787:

@cgift, davidylan, nwando, pilgrim

If you think that you are up to the task and wont deflect topic half way, set the ball rolling and babs will follow suit.

Go and look at threads where the ball has been rolling for yrs . . . where have you followed suit?
Re: Allah Is One by georgen2u(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2007
what is all these about allah is it defferent from the christain God?
i want to know
Re: Allah Is One by olabowale(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2007
Christian God, according to the Christianity, has three godheads.
Where as Muslim God is One Supreme God, having sway over all His CREATIONs.

There is GOD the Creator and then there is His CREATIONS. Major difference.
Re: Allah Is One by cgift(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2007
olabowale:

Christian God,

Yes uncle. It is Christian God.

olabowale:

according to the Christianity, has three godheads.

Again Yes. Uncle, it like this. You have trained your kid for 30 years! In the first 10 years you treated the child like a kid. The goal was to relate to him like a kid. In the next ten years, you had to upscale your training kits to deal with a teenager In the last ten, you were dealing with an adult. Th skill sets are completely different.

It is still you but your roles over time and the kind of relationship changes but it is still the same Olabowale. Your values have not changed as a person but your roles have differed overtime. It is just a simple analogy i can give now because I CAN SEE that this three-in-one is really causing serious confusion for you guys.
Re: Allah Is One by Backslider(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2007
Please The true and main theme of the quran is to subject all tribe and nation to Allah.

Please Is this true or not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors And Tithes, Why Can't They Let Go? / Do Animals Pray? / Did You Practice What Was Preached In The Church Last Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.