Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? (16200 Views)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by seedord247(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

um . . . . . sure! By the way, what exactly is wrong with being single and in one's late 40's? Is that, to you, like worse than being young(less than 40), and pathetic ?

No amount of grammar is changing the fact that menopause is following you like twitter. grin

Again, there's nothing worst than being a fallow. Btw, when was the lastt time u got penetrated?
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
seedord247:

No amount of grammar is changing the fact that menopause is following you like twitter. grin

Again, there's nothing worst than being a fallow. Btw, when was the lastt time u got penetrated?

OH! Na menopause now . . . WOW . . . a human being who happens to be single and older is a fallow? Wow . . . I can imagine the kind of woman that raised a child to believe that. I am not even going to join you in insulting those who are older and single because I am actually mature enough to know that life decides in the end for each individual. Again, I wonder who raised a thing like you with such a mindset.

So, let's get back to your pathetic whine there. . . . so because you were ignored by a lady, you came here to rant and pretend that those who call you to face the fact are definitely OLD and withered
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by slightlyMad(f): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

And this caused me to remember that only a couple of days ago, someone tried to LIE to us that Boys in Africa don't think sex at all. That only kids raised in the West think Sex everytime of the day. This Nigerian raised boy/child here says he averages 50 girls a week . . . . what for? What for? So he could brush their hair?

I have never been so insulted in my life
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
LOL @ KoboJ in the family section
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
slightlyMad:

I have never been so insulted in my life
grin grin grin
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
seedord247:

LOL how old are you for real?

Is it by force to get married? Menopause is a crime? Na who go marry men like una sef. Lol @ NIgerian men complaining about women not marrying while Nigerian men are becoming less and less marriageable.

1 Like

Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by kalufelix(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2012
Jusome: i was attracted to girl n when i told her am attracted to her and hence intrested in her she tod me in a face to face discusion 'NO WAHALA' on coming to online she to me dat her no wahala z my own idea dat she z not interested in me...it was funny cos she liks mi..weda she z playn hard to get or not d fact z i lost interest in her also...so i dnt hv time to chase a girl...if a girl says no her no z no..if yes 2moro z a conditn dat push her to chnge mind...mayb d 1 she dey eye disappts her...so i dnt belief in chasing a girl all we need is som1 who u tell i like u n she likes u to whn love grow on this mutual attraction it bcoms true love...not chasing to win a trophy!
WORD!!! Viz thins shud flow naturally
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2012
I think some guys are missing the point here,if you ask a gurl out and she accept the first day ,it does'nt means that she's cheap,it simply means she likes you too, now where the cheapness comes in is if you manage to make her open her legs so quick,that, i consider been cheap.
if you as a gurl open your Kitty-Cat for me to bleep too quick,i wil move on from there..

what some gurls failed to understand is that some guys can even follow you to your church just to get you and phuck, there was a guy in ma hood who actually got engaged to a gurl just to bleep her and after that moved on,becuz the gurl was singing no sex before marriage.
so forming hard to get is rubbish,becuz it make a guy intensify his effort to get you for bleeping...shikena
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by seedord247(m): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

OH! Na menopause now . . . WOW . . . a human being who happens to be single and older is a fallow? Wow . . . I can imagine the kind of woman that raised a child to believe that. I am not even going to join you in insulting those who are older and single because I am actually mature enough to know that life decides in the end for each individual. Again, I wonder who raised a thing like you with such a mindset.

So, let's get back to your pathetic whine there. . . . so because you were ignored by a lady, you came here to rant and pretend that those who call you to face the fact are definitely OLD and withered

Guff^^^

Aunty... Theres this word in igbo language. Aluuueeemee.. I dont know the meaning but i surely know that it means something terrible has happened.

Madam, i'm too young for hot blooded negress like you, why cant u admit the fact that a curse is been placed on you. @ 40... Nothing like love or passion?? Or do you think u gonna be the next "SARAH". Gerrit woman, find one dope in your hood to incodite you.

Dont lemme say what i'm thinking. Bcus only an adopted child will never want to reproduce or mayybe a tranny. grin
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by seedord247(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL how old are you for real?

Is it by force to get married? Menopause is a crime? Na who go marry men like una sef. Lol @ NIgerian men complaining about women not marrying while Nigerian men are becoming less and less marriageable.

Waaa ki lo de...

I'm trying to advice that old obsolete strumpet and u are here attacking me..

The way she talks shows that she lacked something tangible in her life.
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2012
seedord247:

Guff^^^

Aunty... Theres this word in igbo language. Aluuueeemee.. I dont know the meaning but i surely know that it means something terrible has happened.

Madam, i'm too young for hot blooded negress like you, why cant u admit the fact that a curse is been placed on you. @ 40... Nothing like love or passion?? Or do you think u gonna be the next "SARAH". Gerrit woman, find one dope in your hood to incodite you.

Dont lemme say what i'm thinking. Bcus only an adopted child will never want to reproduce or mayybe a tranny. grin

I am glad you admit that I am an aunty to you cause there is no way in hell I can be the same age or on the same level with a nincompoop. grin

Here's a correction for you. First off, I am not gay so there is no way I could go for young imbec_ciles like you . . . I don't swing that way, boy! I don't know why you need me to be a woman . . I don't know any "Sarah" . . .. never dated a "Sarah" in my life and I hope I won't cause the name alone . . . lol . . . Dude, I am glad you are open enough to tell us you are gay, but stop going around assuming we are all in the same boat as you. Stop trying to sweet talk me into poking you from behind. . . . I am not gay ooooO!!!!

Secondly, that a curse has been placed on you does not then mean everyone else who makes it obvious to you is also cursed. All I have done is simply point out the fact that you were simply ranting there . . . she didn't want you enough but that ain't no reason to now try to DEMONIZE HER.
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by seedord247(m): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am glad you admit that I am an aunty to you cause there is no way in hell I can be the same age or on the same level with a nincompoop. grin

Here's a correction for you. First off, I am not gay so there is no way I could go for young imbec_ciles like you . . . I don't swing that way, boy! I don't know why you need me to be a woman . . I don't know any "Sarah" . . .. never dated a "Sarah" in my life and I hope I won't cause the name alone . . . lol . . . Dude, I am glad you are open enough to tell us you are gay, but stop going around assuming we are all in the same boat as you. Stop trying to sweet talk me into poking you from behind. . . . I am not gay ooooO!!!!

Secondly, that a curse has been placed on you does not then mean everyone else who makes it obvious to you is also cursed. All I have done is simply point out the fact that you were simply ranting there . . . she didn't want you enough but that ain't no reason to now try to DEMONIZE HER.

I can see that your brain has been attacked by beez... kindly give a thought about your life... When your mate are getting married in their normal age, u are busy selling your natural resources to get fame. Now that u got everything. What else.. "Nothing".

You even accept the fact that i called you aunty... What a shame.. Your family must be totally ashamed of you., even my 3 yrs old daughter cant reason the u think. cool

Madam, though we know that u are not in vogue again... But u can stilll find your type in ojueldgba or oshodi....

Like i said.. Remove that thought from your mind. Regarding me dating sugar mummy like you. Theres nothing u can offer me than your reckless life.

Wishing u best in your single re-tarded life. grin
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 23, 2012
slightlyMad: playing hard to get it sweet, on average i meet 50 girls weekly, record breakthrough with like 12 (when with friends, the breakthrough is always higher), delete 10 numbers from my fone weekly
and fucck the balance.

well i have a stable girlfriend also, when am tired i'll dump her.

you know why that girl is my GF?
because she gave me headache while wooing her, there is this thing that make hard to get babes look special
so i decided to keep her until she looses the "specialty".
I am in no way going to marry a babe i never intend to marry at first sight.
her playing extremely hard qualified her for the ultimate heartbreak.

Doesn't seem like you have time for any much else mate.
Life isn't all about women you know undecided
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by analryder: 1:37am On Aug 23, 2012
She intentionally being hard to get, while having crush for him would definitely loose out in her game...Ladies telling a guy NO doesn't satisfy nor build that barrier against him coming again,...If u dont like him or find urself taken it will be wiser to open up...don't make the guy keep fighting while u sit to enjoy every moment of his chase. You can start with a good attitude accompanied with good reception by telling him why u dont wanna date him, the person that you are having crush for or willing to date and if possible introducing ur boyfriend to him, that he would back out and believe me that boy will like and respect as a better friend.

But as they've said earlier...we are all matured and old enough to make our decisions...dont let the society dictate for you on whats cheap and whats hard to get, just use ur head enough, that u'll be the best friend, girl, chic, partner and wife of a respectable and mature man of ur choice.
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Kobojunkie: 2:08am On Aug 23, 2012
seedord247:

I can see that your brain has been attacked by beez... kindly give a thought about your life... When your mate are getting married in their normal age, u are busy selling your natural resources to get fame. Now that u got everything. What else.. "Nothing".

You even accept the fact that i called you aunty... What a shame.. Your family must be totally ashamed of you., even my 3 yrs old daughter cant reason the u think. cool

Madam, though we know that u are not in vogue again... But u can stilll find your type in ojueldgba or oshodi....

Like i said.. Remove that thought from your mind. Regarding me dating sugar mummy like you. Theres nothing u can offer me than your reckless life.

Wishing u best in your single re-tarded life. grin
Again

Kobojunkie:

Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Johndoe100(m): 2:37am On Aug 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Kobo this is not the politics section, you gotta tone down the weirdness.
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by ronkebp(f): 2:47am On Aug 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

And this caused me to remember that only a couple of days ago, someone tried to LIE to us that Boys in Africa don't think sex at all. That only kids raised in the West think Sex everytime of the day. This Nigerian raised boy/child here says he averages 50 girls a week . . . . what for? What for? So he could brush their hair?

No need for the "someone", Say Ronkebp said.....blablabla....when will you recover from my post? Iya-single @ 40 and still counting......grin
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 23, 2012
Abbey2sam: I think some guys are missing the point here,if you ask a gurl out and she accept the first day ,it does'nt means that she's cheap,it simply means she likes you too, now where the cheapness comes in is if you manage to make her open her legs so quick,that, i consider been cheap.
if you as a gurl open your Kitty-Cat for me to bleep too quick,i wil move on from there..

what some gurls failed to understand is that some guys can even follow you to your church just to get you and phuck, there was a guy in ma hood who actually got engaged to a gurl just to bleep her and after that moved on,becuz the gurl was singing no sex before marriage.
so forming hard to get is rubbish,becuz it make a guy intensify his effort to get you for bleeping...shikena

What a nasty piece of sh*t he is. Disgusting low life!
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Kobojunkie: 3:15am On Aug 23, 2012
ronkebp:

No need for the "someone", Say Ronkebp said.....blablabla....when will you recover from my post? Iya-single @ 40 and still counting......grin

Oh!! So you were the one who made that silly comment . . . . . Well, see . . . you see a Nigerian child here has once again shown yet another one of your argument's full of Shi0t.

P.S. If I were 40, and single, I would be proud cause it takes a Stronger Person to stand on own at that age, don't you think? Now, for a woman to do it, that is even stronger because when Men do it, African societies considers it NORMAL-- it is almost like there is even more respect accorded him for being a man and single at that age and beyond. But in the same Africa (majority of the people with your mindset in that society), when a woman does exactly the same thing, it is not only harder, but she is DEMONIZED, as if she were carrying a curse, or committed a crime. There was a movie made a couple of years ago that highlighted this problem. It was sad but true.

Well, I probably shouldn't expect someone with your brain capacity to know that the significance of all this(especially given the ridiculous comments you have more than once confirmed did come from that case of yours), should I? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nwandol: 3:18am On Aug 23, 2012
Well to some ladies,it is not playing hard to get,its you not feeling the guy involved.I have a guy that has been on my case for almost 2yrs now and he still toasted me again last week hoping I will changed my mind and remaining me of all I am missing not dating him. After I told him I was still not interested he said na wah oo your shakara don too much oo na until I die you go gree?. He probably thinks am playing hard to get but he does not know am not just feeling him.
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 23, 2012
seedord247:

Waaa ki lo de...

I'm trying to advice that old obsolete strumpet and u are here attacking me..

The way she talks shows that she lacked something tangible in her life.

Not abusing you, never that.

I just dont see the point of shedding bad light on single women in their 30+.

That's what sickens me about the Nigerian society; ignorance plz busybodiness. If a woman wants to remain single, what's bad about it? That's why you have ppl forcing themselves on another in order to marry by force. Makes me wonder why a typical Nigerian marriage is likely to be unhappy; all na farce.

Lol I really don't think I can live with "cultural" Nigerians. . . . these ppl are annoying!! damn!! All in your business like say na dem born you. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 23, 2012
A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOR EVER!
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by seedord247(m): 4:27am On Aug 23, 2012
tpacalipse: A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOR EVER!

God blexx you man. shocked
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by davidif: 5:13am On Aug 23, 2012
stillwater:

Never date someone with that at the back of your mind. Do you. [size=13pt]The men these days are a far-cry from our fathers[/size]. Work at your own pace. If you don't like being rushed, please don't rush yourself. If you are the type that is quite decisive when propositioned, by all means say yes. You are an adult, make decisions for yourself and not what society dictates or what your friends would say.

But if the girl's aim is just to play hard to get, I think she's lost the plot.

That's wrong.
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by davidif: 5:22am On Aug 23, 2012
sashaa: This question really goes to the married men but married women and other groups of persons who have something to say on this can also contribute. I hear a lot of 'oh, don't be too cheap. Don't throw yourself at him. Let him work n not walk his way into your heart ....etc'

i mean is that how u guys got d ladies that u have married? By actually working hard to get her. I used to think it pays to just be yourself and be honest. Like if i meet a guy i like, i wouldn't wanna put him through all that cos fact is i like him already so am gonna be friendly and accommodating. But i think what some of us may not be getting is, where do u cross d line? By trying not to act cheap u may actually be crossing over to actually being too uptight and playing 'too' hard to get.

Please, guys enlighten us more as to what and what ACTIONS you consider as being cheap with regards to ladies an those that will also mean a lady is just too much trouble/uptight

WOW!!! Excellent comment.
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2012
No girl can play hard 2get 4me,cos i've got an honda S.u.v,cash, swags..and i'm handsome...girls melt at d snap of ma fingaz....next topic plz.
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Zhahovic(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2012
They cant play hard to get if you arre oozing with money..lolz...

Its probably the most annoying thing about naija women..*forming* and all that
('.')(>_~)
<))>☺ ☺(i)
_/\ (i)_____.....,
/¤_¤ ¤ _ \___
"@---------@-'
░░░███
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2012
well to get a good lady you have to work hard
chikeorji123:

cheesy cheesy oh come-on dear will u tolerate it if l'm easy to other babes and hard on u
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2012
i agree
ileobatojo:

What a nasty piece of sh*t he is. Disgusting low life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some African Parents Destroy Beautiful Love Relationships With Their Prejudices / My Mother Inlaw / Another Nigerian Couple Delivers White Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.