Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. (17856 Views)

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena / Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Ejine(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
El Guapo: Pes 2012 angry angry angry

LOL! Bros, you no serious.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2012

How on earth can PES 2012 be scary? Is it the face of ronaldo that scares you.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by BabaEleko(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mario scared me. grin
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by lilkech(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
Junior360: My horror game has always been RE. But if it's about the zombies, Resident Evil Outbreak File 1 & 2 (ps2) for me are the best in the zombie series. 3rd person view, great graphics and other cool features. There are several characters to choose from but the star character is Chris Redfield. Too bad that game is no more in naija that I only got the pirated cd which was faulty, so I couldn't finish it.

my brother i totally agree with you. Outbreak is still my best resident evil game.

I enjoy the freedom that the game offers, you get help from other characters and can escape the scenerio any way you feel possible. Enough random stages, creatures, monsters, zombies and bosses . . . Sweet !

I wonder when capcom will do a remake of the game on ps3
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by lilkech(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
usermane: i agree with u, video games in ninja are very scarce to find,only available are the top selling ones. Good games of the past are scarce to find. I believe that ps2 have some cool games you cant get on ps3 perhaps for now but here in ninja u rarely find them, i guess the sellers dont know that games don't wear out or fade as clothes do

these days you wont find much interesting ps2 games in alaba on pirated dvd's. Just go to the seller and request to see his stock of original game cd's and you will still find hit titles there.

An original ps2 dvd will cost around 1k in the market today (second hand of course)
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Orochimaru11: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
4 me it's ps1-alone in the dark.i got it from a friend back in my junior secondary days.i didn't play it for more than two hours cos i nearly got a heart attack.had to return it the next day.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by S2kluv: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=Ejiné]

corret. Pls bros dont post again.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by babseg(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
Orochimaru11: 4 me it's ps1-alone in the dark.i got it from a friend back in my junior secondary days.i didn't play it for more than two hours cos i nearly got a heart attack.had to return it the next day.

I did not finish it too i returned it, too scary. I have played Resident evil series but none was scary as ALONE IN THE DARK

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by S2kluv: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
correct. Pls bros dont post again.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by drejunior: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
embarassedU shld try dante inferno in xbox 360 vry scary,and try resident evil 4 u won't even sleep at night.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by laykhorn(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeahhh.?!! Definitely GOD OF WAR; so many monsters. Evn you playin the game get intimidated by their figure.but there is also this RESIDENT EVIL. Mad mad Creativity !!!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by babseg(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
laykhorn: Yeahhh.?!! Definitely GOD OF WAR; so many monsters. Evn you playin the game get intimidated by their figure.but there is also this RESIDENT EVIL. Mad mad Creativity !!!

God of war is not scary its like playing super Mario. Have you played Onimusha series?
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
yemstok: TOMB RAIDER
EVIL DEAD
hmm, is tomb raider any scary?, am not disagreeing with u bt d tomb raider game i played is not scary
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
saxywale:

How on earth can PES 2012 be scary? Is it the face of ronaldo that scares you.

football games are d friendliest game today, it is anything but scary.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
Fatal frame ps2 try a game wit a feel of demons appearing on screen. Its the official specimen of the game in the hollywood triller movie stay alive.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Mario scared me. grin
when i mean scary, i dont mean u get afraid of falling into a pit as common in mario. I mean u r scared of what u gonna meet next,the sound track of the game makes u shiver. U face ugly,horrible monsters,ghost,zombies,vampire some of which appear all of a sudden and continue to catch u unaware. U meet ruthless villains,hear terrifying voices and sometimes have to move in a very dark environment with a dim light generated by a weak lamp. It is just as if u r watching a horror movie. Evn a toddler shouldnt fear mario
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
The Game Boko Haram and CPC are playing right now lipsrsealed
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by ghostofsparta(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
I'm still amazed no one has mentioned any of the F.E.A.R. series - First Encounter Assault Recon : a splendid combination of action and horror! Its way better than Doom and Half Life.

2 Likes

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Orochimaru11: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
Just imagine these scary games in real 3d like 3d movies.it would be really awesome.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
laykhorn: Yeahhh.?!! Definitely GOD OF WAR; so many monsters. Evn you playin the game get intimidated by their figure.but there is also this RESIDENT EVIL. Mad mad Creativity !!!
God of war?, not any scary, i though it was when i played ps2 games for the first time but after touching the resident evil 4 i regarded it as more of intense horror
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by yemstok(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
usermane:
hmm, is tomb raider any scary?, am not disagreeing with u bt d tomb raider game i played is not scary

Guess your sounds were off when you played yours
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
[left][/left]It has to b PES 10 ooo. Adebayor's face for dt game na die!!!! He haunts me in ma dreams!!!! undecidedIt has to b PES 10 ooo. Adebayor's face for dt game na die!!!! He haunts me in ma dreams!!!!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
resident evil 2,3
fatal frame 2,3
silent hill 1,2
alone in the dark
eternal darkness (game cube)
half life 1
fear 1
these are the ones I can remember for now.. played way too many games over the years that scared the shit out of me
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by bknight: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dunno why but Soul Rivera scared me..but I think RE is d ultimate scare I have played..those zombies are creepy, d sound spooky..and dats d very fun! cheesy cool
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Kk4(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
Reading all these post about scary games makes me scare
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by lacasa: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ejiné: The first videogame that scared the living shiit out of me as a youngster was the one and only DOOM. I remember precisely the level in my old computer in 1997 where I came face to face with the hulking CYBERDEMON!

Damn! Feels like just yesterday.
That hideous beast was like a massive goat-legged skyscraper with a rocket launcher! And at the time, he was like the scariest shiit I'd ever seen.

Ahhh... Nostalgia.

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥a.. DOOM

It was a scary one 4 me too at d time
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
yemstok:

Guess your sounds were off when you played yours
No, my sound were on and evn if they were off, the scare factor of a game cannot be defined by the soundtrack alone, u have to look at unpredictable scares that occur at one point or d other, while not forgetting how terrifying the bosses look and the darkness of the game atmosphere. Games like Re4,silent hill,fatal frame have all these
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
lestat: resident evil 2,3
fatal frame 2,3
silent hill 1,2
alone in the dark
eternal darkness (game cube)
half life 1
fear 1
these are the ones I can remember for now.. played way too many games over the years that scared the shit out of me
So much scary game u have played. Did u complete all these games or some frightened u to quit and return d cd?
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by emsquare(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mortal combat and RE!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by SmileGirl(f): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
U guys are trying. Thnk God d Holy Spirit stopped me 4rm playing these games, I wuld hav had a brain damage. Lord of d Rings & God of War ws d last I saw. U culd take my advice if U are stil willin 2 quit d game. Sum pple hav stronger mind-sets
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
K,k:
Reading all these post about scary games makes me scare

U have seen nothing...till u play d games yourself. Though depending on how exposed u r to scary materials,some of this game might not make u evn blink, while some would make you freeze.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
emsquare: Mortal combat and RE!
Pls dont mention mortal kombat no matter how scary u found it, it horror can't compare with the other games mentioned above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One / Download PES 2016 ISO For PPSSPP (only Working Link) / Lcd Or Led? Which Is Best For Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.