Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. (17858 Views)

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena / Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
And today mark the release of the 2nd sequel of dead space: Dead Space 3.
What ever you do, if u have beaten DS and DS2, why not go another fresh round with Isaac Clarke once more
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 19, 2013
MsDarkSkin: [size=18pt]And Then There Were None (only because of the music! grin)[/size]

sound track/music scary as hell esp. the main theme.
lol first time i played this game i had to put it on mute! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dHDlaXy9dU

the theme music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2AC4oexfAY
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Frozenxyz: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2013
Well i think mine are silent hill origin, silent hill downpour, silent hill shatterd memories, Re4 and 3, siren blood curse, dead space
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Expsbterror(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
RE4
SLIENT HILL
F.E.A.R 1 & 2

Its a. Must play 4 gamers
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by onegig(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2014
lestat: resident evil 2,3
fatal frame 2,3
silent hill 1,2
alone in the dark
eternal darkness (game cube)
half life 1
fear 1
these are the ones I can remember for now.. played way too many games over the years that scared the shit out of me
i must agree fear was scary. Played it some five years back and the thought still reverberates when i remember. I used to throw away the pad back then when those ugly looking armies start locking in the dark with their heaving breathing and background music.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Samtoby(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Guys go play F.E.A.R, you will run and leave your console behind..... I play it on my PC.... So scary I almost wet my pant. Guys go play F.E.A.R, you will run and leave your console behind..... I play it on my PC.... So scary I almost wet my pant. grin
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by angeliaxue: 4:45am On Sep 30, 2015
I like the war games more like Goddess of war,does some one play it.http://gow.joywar.com/
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by chinok97: 2:10am On Oct 02, 2015
lol..dead space3, castlevania 2. silent hill..dying light
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by chinok97: 2:11am On Oct 02, 2015
fear 3 is like call of duty jor..it was lame as horse piss
Samtoby:
Guys go play F.E.A.R, you will run and leave your console behind..... I play it on my PC.... So scary I almost wet my pant. Guys go play F.E.A.R, you will run and leave your console behind..... I play it on my PC.... So scary I almost wet my pant. grin
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by tziz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
The Evil Within. Dt game was so scary, i had to stop playing it in d night. Always got my heart pumping. When i finished it, i was glad d experience ws gone buh on d oda hand i wish d game never ended cos i luv it!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Samtoby(m): 4:04am On Oct 04, 2015
chinok97:
fear 3 is like call of duty jor..it was lame as horse piss

Go play FEAR 1... 3 is not scary at all
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by damola44(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
There is a particular game that scares the shit out of me -F.E.A.R 1_&2 JUST KNOW that it ain't called fear for nothing cry the first scene in fear1 made my heart skip beat.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by KazukiIto(m): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2015
A Komodo Dragon sneaking up on me in Far Cry 3: PC
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Dahveydson(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Resident Evil 6
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2015
Dahveydson:
Resident Evil 6

Seriously? But didn't Resident Evil fans condemn the game for not being scary at all? I haven't played the game.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Dahveydson(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2015
usermane:

Seriously? But didn't Resident Evil fans condemn the game for not being scary at all? I haven't played the game.

It was for me. And I have played 4 and 5.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by noob03saibot(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ejine:
The first videogame that scared the living shiit out of me as a youngster was the one and only DOOM. I remember precisely the level in my old computer in 1997 where I came face to face with the hulking CYBERDEMON!

Damn! Feels like just yesterday.
That hideous beast was like a massive goat-legged skyscraper with a rocket launcher! And at the time, he was like the scariest shiit I'd ever seen.

Ahhh... Nostalgia.
Doom, doom 2 hell on earth those r my games. Scarey and gory as hell, especially when u play it on ultra violent or nightmare mode. I remember it was through cheating I used to progress. Then got to the final stage in doom one where your invincibility cheat won't work. That stage was un beatable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One / Download PES 2016 ISO For PPSSPP (only Working Link) / Lcd Or Led? Which Is Best For Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.