Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. (17855 Views)

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena / Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by babseg(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
All these guys listing PES, mario, MK, GOW wining 11 etc should stop playing video game if these are scary to them. They should be playing LUDO instead.

I hope they will not come back here to say LUDO is scary too.

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Princeofilorin(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Half life series was scary but i loved it. wink
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by UNLEASHED(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
Resident Evil
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by biodun404(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Chai!!mine would be dante's inferno...that game would make u so scared and make u want to repent ASAP coz its all about the seven stages of hell...jeez! Can't believe i finished the game sha...u guys need to play it to understand...resident evil(directors cut) was a game i played that made me sick as in "sick sick"...but it didn't stop me from playing when i recovered sha..it was just too hard and full puzzles...the only RE game with more puzzles and less zombies...and then Silent Hill!!!!!gaddem!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by passionate88: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
usermane:

totally agree with u on that, evn if some claim re1,re2,re3 were scarier. Re4 was my first survival horror game. I nvr imagine what i was going to see. The background musics were occasionally scary,there were ugly,creepy ganados. Here and there were terrifying screams. I havnt evn gone deep in the game yet because i had to leave for school last month. Ha and what about d first sub boss-the chainsaw ganado.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by ninocia18(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hmmmmm..... Resident Evil 4. I finished that game in just 4 days buh I never placed that game alone and I made sure I had someone around. Each time I finished playing it , I had to play soccer to dilute the things I saw. I was 18 yrs old back then buh that game sure scared the shit outta me....

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by passionate88: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re4 is not that scarier than re3... Re3 is the most scariest re game I'v ever played.. Then dino crisis 2
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Fnights: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
FEAR(First Encounter Assault Recon). Try playing it at night and tell me how far.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by ocelot2006(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Try facing those female Banshees during a fire fight in Mass Effect 3. 'almost had a heart attack.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by consize: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
Doom 3
Played it at night on the old xbox. E no funny o
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by okelade(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
definitely evil dead.wish i never played it.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Sabotage4700(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
hmmm.... i think halo.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Sabotage4700(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
hmmm.... i think halo.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by waxdude: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wow....remember d first time i played RE3 on ps1,evry encounter wit umbrella was damn scary,i wil neva forget d scene afta wen u get d key frm d police station and wen u decend frm d stairs..d way he smashed d windows..dnt knw who rememberd dt part...dammmnnnn..SCARY..didnt knw wen i dropd my controller,..nd der goes RESIDENT EVIL 4,hvnt finished it yet buh der r some bosses dt i jst dnt wana meet again..too scary,.Resident evil is stil d most scary so far.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by kayswag100(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
any 1 heard of 'THIEF: DEADLY SHADOWS'? I played it on my pc and there's dis part u have 2 visit a haunted old orphange... I had real goose bumps !!

RE 1! A part where u wld be moving and zombies would suddenly break out of an old store room!!!!
Jeez!

Theses horror games r more horror dan d scariest films around!! They make u fell u r d character in real life!!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by toluxe0075: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
yemstok: TOMB RAIDER
EVIL DEAD
evil dead regeneration is awesome, not dat scary 2 me though buh it was very scary 2 my younger ones
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by resocorp: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
FEAR waz quite hair raising
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by ijebabe: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2012
Yomieluv: Na bounce games for Nokia touchlite fones dey fear me pass,especially that level 7.
LMAO! grin grin grin

Hmmm, good I found this thread! I was planning on playing some of these games since I am organising a video games convention and thought I should educate myself with Resident Evil, God of War, Tomb Raider etc, but I think I'll pass.
I'll stick to my comics!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Sagytarius(m): 2:05am On Jul 20, 2012
nibi loma ku si
snake n ladder
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 4:31am On Jul 20, 2012
ijebabe:
LMAO! grin grin grin

Hmmm, good I found this thread! I was planning on playing some of these games since I am organising a video games convention and thought I should educate myself with Resident Evil, God of War, Tomb Raider etc, but I think I'll pass.
I'll stick to my comics!

stick 2 ur comics?haha,why dont u enjoy non scary games like God of war,tomb raider,while try out scary games like resident evil once in a while?
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by AndreOgara(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2012
Junior360: Resident evil 4, yeah! The spookiest part, the sound and presence of those regenerators including the sound track of that moment gives me the ultimate creeps! cry
lol that is so right...I have played and completed Resident Evil 5 set completely in Africa and used Naira as the official currency for weapons/upgrades on PS3 but it never came close to be as scary as Resident Evil 4. Damn those regenerators and Iron Maidens. The sound they make that lets you know when they are around but can't figure out where exactly they are.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Leadn(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL!!! grin Mostly, I cheated I will admit.

When I was younger, to stomach the courage to play them I would always have someone with me kiss

Now sometimes, I'd just simply watch a walkthrough on youtube so I would know what awaited me grin
but even then that don't always help. I remember when I played RE2 YEARS ago,
I would be so scared of Nemesis, that I would throw the control out of fear LOLL!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Lolzz... Te only Game that really gave me the creeps was Silent Hill Origins on PS 2.... I still don't know why but it really creeps me... I played Resident Evil 2/3 on PS 1, Parasite Eve, and other Horror Games, on PS 2 I've "Finished" most Horror Games including Redisent Evil 4, Doom 3, but I just can't play Silent Hill sad sad

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by PrinceNN(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2012
Resident Evil 4 is, but it all has to do with strategy...some people just waste ammo taking down 1 zombie nd some dnt evn upgrade Or purchase ammo...some forget to disarm the ones wielding weapons...some just stand @ a place while shooting....with one shot I can kill a zombie, no matter d gun..

I'm suprised no one mentioned AREA 51...or am I d only person dat played it?...I first played d demo of d game in mk deception, so I bought d disc...talk about fast paced scare
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by malone5923(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
1. Thief III: deadly shadows
2. Doom 3
3. Resident Evil 4.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by sniperwolf(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
½ Life
Halo (my 1st encounter with the flood)
F.E.A.R
Left4Dead
The images might not be scaring, what scares me is to stay alive because checkpoint has not been saved
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by sniperwolf(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
babseg:

God of war is not scary its like playing super Mario. Have you played Onimusha series?
Onimusha is not scary, it's colourful and beautiful
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by babseg(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
sniperwolf:
Onimusha is not scary, it's colourful and beautiful

Never said Onimusha is scary
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by ijebabe: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
usermane:

stick 2 ur comics?haha,why dont u enjoy non scary games like God of war,tomb raider,while try out scary games like resident evil once in a while?
After reading only some of the comments comics seem like the way to go grin
But I guess I should give your idea a shot. In daylight, of course!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by sniperwolf(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
babseg:

Never said Onimusha is scary
No problem bro
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Resident Evil 4 is, but it all has to do with strategy...some people just waste ammo taking down 1 zombie nd some dnt evn upgrade Or purchase ammo...some forget to disarm the ones wielding weapons...some just stand @ a place while shooting....with one shot I can kill a zombie, no matter d gun..

I'm suprised no one mentioned AREA 51...or am I d only person dat played it?...I first played d demo of d game in mk deception, so I bought d disc...talk about fast paced scare
Sure?? With d handgun,a minimum of 2 bullet can kill d ganado/zombie and that is evn when you shoot thier head 2x. Other guns may finish a zombie with 1 bullet bt nt d handgun.
Ammos r nt bought they can only b found in d game envronment.
Also, i have tried to move while shooting but u cant evn do that,evn while aiming.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
Of all d resident evil games Resident evil remake(gamecube) is d scariest
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by bright007(f): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
Oh!how I love scary video games.My first was dino crisis 2 in PS 1.I remember flinging my pad when I first encountered T-REX at d gate.
I moved on to play å series of mind-buggling games but one of my best was RES evil 4.
Remember shooting d regenerators at first and they would not die,but later learnt u need an infra-red scope to see their weakness.
I love scary games.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One / Download PES 2016 ISO For PPSSPP (only Working Link) / Lcd Or Led? Which Is Best For Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.