Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

- Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5750 Views)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by nitlad: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yimu*
Ha yhur back?? Welcome Ma'am....
@"Yimu*". Don't yhu think yhu av already spilled so much of Yoruba language for an Hausa Or Yoruba and Hausa have so many words in common #JustAsking.
Re: by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
nitlad:
Ha yhur back?? Welcome Ma'am....
@"Yimu*". Don't yhu think yhu av already spilled so much of Yoruba language for an Hausa Or Yoruba and Hausa have so many words in common #JustAsking.
It's a slang I picked up from my *owanbe* friends.
Re: by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
The person who said "Awayu today friend".

1) What is awayu?

2) She was not your friend
Re: by nitlad: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
It's a slang I picked up from my *owanbe* friends.
Toh... Ehn ehn?
Bur if yhu picked "yimu" from yhur "*owanbe*" friend, where did yhu pick "*owanbe*" from Maybe Hausa contains mur of Yoruba than I thought.
Re: by nitlad: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
The person who said "Awayu today friend".

1) What is awayu?

2) She was not your friend
'Awayu' - How are yhu?
At least I thought so from the outset.
Just outta curiousity, what informed yhu that "She was not your friend"?
Re: by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2012
nitlad:
Toh... Ehn ehn?
Bur if yhu picked "yimu" from yhur "*owanbe*" friend, where did yhu pick "*owanbe*" from Maybe Hausa has contains mur of Yoruba than I thought.
Mr man u asking too much queshuns joor! Slangs are obviously picked up easily dan d language itself.

Shege! angry

Ooooo Good morning! smiley
Re: by nitlad: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mr man u asking too much queshuns joor! Slangs are obviously picked up easily dan d language itself.

Shege! angry

Ooooo Good morning! smiley
Issorai then.... Bur its somehow strange for an Hausa who doesn't 'understand' Yoruba tew 'pick' all her slangs from Yoruba and none from Hausa which is suppossed tew be her first language.
Mawning Ma'am.
Re: by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 11, 2013
It's so hard to read text like that. Shows her maturity. I didn't really get the joke but going on n on was a bit much. Should have been like good riddance. On to the next please
Re: by pasqal09: 2:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Any idiot can see that from the way he used 'kid' meant that he was joking.
Well the mumu chic na real kid, inshort baby for that matter. Op, u try to chat for that long, u get plenty time.
Re: by LordReed(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
It was somewhat demeaning to call her kid. You saw her pictures she could have been older than you for all you know. Plus gosh guy you were practically ranting like a market woman.

Hope you've learnt your lesson, not everyone has a good funny bone.
Re: by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lord_Reed: It was somewhat demeaning to call her kid. You saw her pictures she could have been older than you for all you know. Plus gosh guy you were practically ranting like a market woman.[i][/i]

Hope you've learnt your lesson, not everyone has a good funny bone.

yep yep sheesh kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? / Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself / Romancelanders Lets Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.