Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? (2444 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by ezemoses(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
I met a wonderful lady 2 years back. I have been very scared of approaching her until last year september i made my move.To my luck ( i gues) she also had a crush on me for long time so she did not give me stress. we clicked from scratch and our relationship was perfect. But the lady turned me off when she told me about her past relationships which she was sexualy active with. She was so in love with me that she decided to be extra open with me. She told me most of hers and her family secret. For me that was too much o. mind you i was a virgin before i slept with the but she has slept with men over 12in number. i am 24 turning 25 in august and she just turned 26 in february. I am from a a village and she is from the city and she blamed our different upbringing for her exploring life at an early age of 20. she said it was a stage for her but me i am feeling like i am sleeping with an ashawo when i am with her and i told her that in life i thought i would end up with a virgin 2 but i had promised to marry her. Now i got tired of her and asked my sister to call her and pretend to be my wife and ask her to stay away from me. the first time we broke up she was so hurt for over 2 weeks and begged me to take her beg but this time after my sister called her she just said nothing and realy stayed away from but sent me a text telling me that my day of punishement is coming. My question is was i realy rude by my last action to her and will my day realy come? why is she not throwing turntrumps this time because she always puts up a good fight when i hurt her? does this mean she is hurting too much or is she realy over me? another thing that turned me off is that she is overweight and always eats junk fook. i have begged her countless times to join me when i go to gym or do something about her body but she never listens. she starts a diet today and tomorrow its over then she keeps telling me to be patient. Guys have you been in my situation and do you think i will be jelous if i see her with a better man or when i see her looking attractive? becaus right now she does not look attractive at all because of the weight but this weekend i saw her jogging on the streets and i am afraid she might look good after she looses the weight and i might have lost her. yes i admit she is a good person but somehow i have lost interest but i cant seem to forget her telling me that i will be punished. See i do not have muxh experiance with relationships as ai did mention that she was my first. m i behaving like a village man in the city or am i justified?please help m stressed o
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Darlenebabe: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
lols she is frm d city n u frm vilage, to me, if a lady tell u d truth about herself, dat lady in in love n want to b hold by u. u seem to ve a double mind about u decision. think carefully n act wisely
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Dovahkiin(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
lol u dey feel like say u dey sleep with ashawo but u still dey sleep with am dey enjoy am , yeye guy grin grin
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by bknight: 2:19am On Apr 23, 2013
Pls if u're not sound writing, try to punctuate properly. Give spaces

#Damn! A nicca's going dizzy reading this angry
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by ezemoses(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2013
Darlene babe: lols she is frm d city n u frm vilage, to me, if a lady tell u d truth about herself, dat lady in in love n want to b hold by u. u seem to ve a double mind about u decision. think carefully n act wisely

Sister please tell me how to act wisely? what is acting wisely because i do not want to regret anything
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by ezemoses(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2013
Dovahkiin: lol u dey feel like say u dey sleep with ashawo but u still dey sleep with am dey enjoy am , yeye guy grin grin

Bros do you also agree that she is ashy?
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by ezemoses(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2013
bknight: Pls if u're not sound writing, try to punctuate properly. Give spaces

#Damn! A nicca's going dizzy reading this angry

Okay i here you sir. now please give me advice on my matter and live the gramma alone abeg
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Dovahkiin(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
eze moses:

Bros do you also agree that she is ashy?

dude she has banged over 12 guys , and shes 26 , say she started banging guys at 18 . that's over 12 guys in 8 years , confam ashi bro
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by AtheistD(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
I dunno man. It seems like a really complicated situation. She might even be lying about the 12 men she claimed earlier. What will you do if you and her get back together and then you find out she has been with over 30 guys? Will you just dump her again?

If you have such an issue with her past partners then maybe look for a virgin.
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Oohrhii(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Let me help you out here..

1: You need to understand that we all have our past. The past is what actually made us who we are today. You dont have to judge anybody based on their past. its history and histories are meant to be seen as its called and meant for stories and lessons. This girl has obviously learnt her lesson..common thin k about it..born in a city a lady young and beautiful..Imagine the number of temptations..especially if she doesn't have anyone to guide her through properly.

2: She came clean for you. She actually told you so much about her self that even you felt its too much.. Thats someone that has learnt and doesnt want to make any mistake again.. Thats a lady that actually luvs you and doesnt want to have any skeleton to hide. Bro those kind of ladies are rare.

3: Now considering the fact that you are not as exposed as she is ..and she knows this fact for sure.. Have you even thought about why she decided not to play you, but love you instead? Yeah cos she luvs you.

4: Yes she might be wrong by not listening to you regarding her weight and stuffs..thats why well this space might spur her to enforce these changes.

5: Finally, she decided not to make noise or fight you, because you just broke her heart again..and by now..she is probably used to it.

Conclusion..you should actually be ashamed of the method you use. Shows you are not a man..to ur sister ..and to her the method depicts you as a liar.

Remedy.. Just walk up to her, and take charge..tell her u aint married..and that you actually did what you did so she can get some exercises. Forget the past bro..her past is nothing..instead focus on what you want to achieve with her, and if you cant see anything..just bounce and let her be. Remember you would be the 13th. if you leave her again..and that probably was how the number kept raking up.she cant marry herself..she had to take the risk.. If you never try you will never know.

Ti a ba gbagbe oro ana... Ao o ni reni ba sere..

You aint clean also bro..you had your secrets but you didn't share.. Appreciate the person that had the courage to come clean.

8 Likes

Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by ezemoses(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2013
Oohrhii: Let me help you out here..

1: You need to understand that we all have our past. The past is what actually made us who we are today. You dont have to judge anybody based on their past. its history and histories are meant to be seen as its called and meant for stories and lessons. This girl has obviously learnt her lesson..common thin k about it..born in a city a lady young and beautiful..Imagine the number of temptations..especially if she doesn't have anyone to guide her through properly.

2: She came clean for you. She actually told you so much about her self that even you felt its too much.. Thats someone that has learnt and doesnt want to make any mistake again.. Thats a lady that actually luvs you and doesnt want to have any skeleton to hide. Bro those kind of ladies are rare.

3: Now considering the fact that you are not as exposed as she is ..and she knows this fact for sure.. Have you even thought about why she decided not to play you, but love you instead? Yeah cos she luvs you.

4: Yes she might be wrong by not listening to you regarding her weight and stuffs..thats why well this space might spur her to enforce these changes.

5: Finally, she decided not to make noise or fight you, because you just broke her heart again..and by now..she is probably used to it.

Conclusion..you should actually be ashamed of the method you use. Shows you are not a man..to ur sister ..and to her the method depicts you as a liar.

Remedy.. Just walk up to her, and take charge..tell her u aint married..and that you actually did what you did so she can get some exercises. Forget the past bro..her past is nothing..instead focus on what you want to achieve with her, and if you cant see anything..just bounce and let her be. Remember you would be the 13th. if you leave her again..and that probably was how the number kept raking up.she cant marry herself..she had to take the risk.. If you never try you will never know.

Ti a ba gbagbe oro ana... Ao o ni reni ba sere..

You aint clean also bro..you had your secrets but you didn't share.. Appreciate the person that had the courage to come clean.

wowwww thank you sir. i really appreciate your help here. you have really shared some light and i am feeling like a complete idiot. i wonder if she can take me back. do you guys think she can since she did not put up a fight or she will just walk away with her broken heart
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Exponental(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2013
Now dat u are not a virgin again.....shld it be used against u?
Love is forgiving!
I'm not insunuating u marry her but I advice u mend her wounds since u cant cope with her past.
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by ezemoses(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
do you think she hates me considering that she did not fight me this time
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
When a lady says 'iv slept with just 5 men" just make sure u multiply it by 2 and add 3. That is 13 men. So, in your case, the lady has actually slept with 27 men (24+3), d original statistical figure.
Ladies now adays are bold, and they would tell you anything, its up to the guy to stay or leave.
I met a girl today, and 2 days after she told me about all the guys she had bleeped, how she went to a club and banged anoda guy. Are u telling me she's is love or doesn't give a poo about what I think about her or not?
See, urban girls are smart, no girl will ever tell you the correct statistic of the guy she's fukkkd.
Why do u think single guys and girls are on the increase? Because no man wants to marry a hoe and this women remain single because no man wanna marry den!
There are still good girls out there with moral values, hard to find, but can be found. If you are patient enof u will find her.
Sefini!

1 Like

Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Sapphire86(f): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
All these baby boyfriends and husbands-to-be of nowadays! Hmmmm

I dt condone d fact dat she's bn around bt she trusted and felt comfortable wit u enough 2 tell u dat and see what you have bcome

If u feel she is below u or an ashi as u said, why did u add 2 her number?

Fool is what u r!!! Sorry abt d foul lang
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sapphire86: All these baby boyfriends and husbands-to-be of nowadays! Hmmmm

I dt condone d fact dat she's bn around bt she trusted and felt comfortable wit u enough 2 tell u dat and see what you have bcome

If u feel she is below u or an ashi as u said, why did u add 2 her number?

Fool is what u r!!! Sorry abt d foul lang
u only support the hoe lady because that's what you are. Messing around with guys for a pinch of sperrm... When has our society accepted a woman sleeping around? 12 guys Dats not moral. How would you feel if your daughter said she has voluntarily slept with 12 guys. These guys in question didn't rape her nah.
Anyway, let's hook up. Ur pix look sexy, wanna be part of those dat smashed you b4 u tell ur husband to be that you had a past. Deal?
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
eze moses:

Sister please tell me how to act wisely? what is acting wisely because i do not want to regret anything
u will regret everything o.
U did knw she was fat before u started fuckin her! And u jes made her have another past: u are the 13th man.
Didn't this made u reconsider how she ended up with 12 men? It's simple, they were jes like u, who fuccked her and now see she is not good enuff!!!!!

We need to start forgivin these girls and undstnd it's our fault. Well, not all, for some girls are so foolish that they open up for fun.

Guy, u better go back or face the consequences!
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Sapphire86(f): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
solidbroda: u only support the hoe lady because that's what you are. Messing around with guys for a pinch of sperrm... When has our society accepted a woman sleeping around? 12 guys Dats not moral. How would you feel if your daughter said she has voluntarily slept with 12 guys. These guys in question didn't rape her nah.
Anyway, let's hook up. Ur pix look sexy, wanna be part of those dat smashed you b4 u tell ur husband to be that you had a past. Deal?

Oga, saw ur post bt what I cld deduce 4m ur ranting is dat u lack common sense and u did nt pass through schools because if u cld read and assimilate, u wld ve seen dat I said 'I don't condone her behaviour'

Let's hook up Hell will actually have 2 freeze ova 1st b4 I have anything 2 do wit u!!!

Lowlife, scumbag!!!
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sapphire86:

Oga, saw ur post bt what I cld deduce 4m ur ranting is dat u lack common sense and u did nt pass through schools because if u cld read and assimilate, u wld ve seen dat I said 'I don't condone her behaviour'

Let's hook up Hell will actually have 2 freeze ova 1st b4 I have anything 2 do wit u!!!

Lowlife, scumbag!!!
OSU babe!! Obviously. U sound like all dos uneducated arito babe in OOU or thos girls from skuls like Ilaro Poly, Tasued etc. U cant be from those tushed Universities, laiye laiye!.
500 naira will be damn too much if u pass a night in my tushed apartment wey ur papa never dream to have even in his grave. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Sapphire86(f): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
solidbroda: OSU babe!! Obviously. U sound like all dos uneducated arito babe in OOU or thos girls from skuls like Ilaro Poly, Tasued etc. U cant be from those tushed Universities, laiye laiye!.
500 naira will be damn too much if u pass a night in my tushed apartment wey ur papa never dream to have even in his grave. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. grin

Dt be aggrieved fool, I'm nt an OSU/OOU babe so I laff! grin

Apartment ko, under-d-bridge ni!
Is it ur kind dat gets an apartment? U dis squatter, fool!
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sapphire86:

Dt be aggrieved fool, I'm nt an OSU/OOU babe so I laff! grin

Apartment ko, under-d-bridge ni!
Is it ur kind dat gets an apartment? U dis squatter, fool!
lol. I was mistaken. Sorri. Never knew your parents couldn't sponsor ur education after ur primary six. Well, so many foundation for women to train dem so dat dey can have basic education. At most, u can apply for the almajiri education in the northern city so dat u can be educated.
Didn't know I was talking to an illiterate!
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Sapphire86(f): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
solidbroda: lol. I was mistaken. Sorri. Never knew your parents couldn't sponsor ur education after ur primary six. Well, so many foundation for women to train dem so dat dey can have basic education. At most, u can apply for the almajiri education in the northern city so dat u can be educated.

grin grin indeed, u r entitled to your opinion but since ur ego and pride have been wounded, so resort to using my parents as your comeback blow.

ok pumpkin
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Sapphire86(f): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
solidbroda: lol. I was mistaken. Sorri. Never knew your parents couldn't sponsor ur education after ur primary six. Well, so many foundation for women to train dem so dat dey can have basic education. At most, u can apply for the almajiri education in the northern city so dat u can be educated.

grin grin indeed, u r entitled to your opinion but since ur ego and pride have been wounded, dont resort to using my parents as your comeback blow.

ok pumpkin
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sapphire86:

grin grin indeed, u r entitled to your opinion but since ur ego and pride have been wounded, dont resort to using my parents as your comeback blow.

ok pumpkin
tot u had no parents
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Sapphire86(f): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
solidbroda: tot u had no parents

i dont know what you mean by that statement but put a fullstop there cuz whoever desires me to be an orphan become an orphan first and tell me how it feels!!!!
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sapphire86:

i dont know what you mean by that statement but put a fullstop there cuz whoever desires me to be an orphan become an orphan first and tell me how it feels!!!!
ok. Just tell me u need my co'ck inside u and stop pretending
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Pachesky(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
@solidbroda free dis chick n help d jonsing op wey come 4rm village but sabi whr gym dey..
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
eze moses:

wowwww thank you sir. i really appreciate your help here. you have really shared some light and i am feeling like a complete idiot. i wonder if she can take me back. do you guys think she can since she did not put up a fight or she will just walk away with her broken heart

Comlete*

A$$hole you meant to write
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2013
Oohrhii has said it all. Your actions were very pathetic, especially getting your sister to pretend like she was your wife in order to break up with your gf. Utterly pathetic. Hope she finds someone much better than you.
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by clemz85(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2013
it happens.
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by DBestDoc(f): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
@ Op you dumped her because she had been sexually active in the past.
And you suddenly noticed her weight after you slept with her, or did she just gain weight after you guys met?

You are really a learner,giving up a good woman because of her past that may not affect your future together in any way.

Sit there and wait for the kind of woman you are wishing for in your dreams......NO BODY IS PERFECT..

I see you dumping the next girl for flimpsy excuses too.
GOODLUCK
Re: Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? by ezemoses(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2013
D_BestDoc: @ Op you dumped her because she had been sexually active in the past.
And you suddenly noticed her weight after you slept with her, or did she just gain weight after you guys met?

You are really a learner,giving up a good woman because of her past that may not affect your future together in any way.

Sit there and wait for the kind of woman you are wishing for in your dreams......NO BODY IS PERFECT..

I see you dumping the next girl for flimpsy excuses too.
GOODLUCK

To tell the truth she has always been big but when i was putting all the things i do not like about her i then started to notice how fat she was and i used to think she would loose the weight at first

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) / December Break Up Excuses! / My GF Now Wears YANSH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.