Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (22076 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Shakslayer: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, what am about to relate here just happened over the weekend and it got me so confused, i told a friend of mine, who then asked me to join this forum and narrate my ordeal, i might get useful answers. So here i go.

A few months back, i met a lady on a social networking site, she is a Pharmaceutical student in one of the Universities in the South-South. We got talking, trying to psych up each other's intellectual prowess. i discovered she is a very good communicator, well read and highly versatile in almost every topic (politics, sports, social events, religion etc). She knew a bit about almost everything, and i too, am also an all rounder. So we took a liking to each other.

With each passing day, as expected, the issue of s*ex came up, i told her that i can never put pressure on a woman for s*ex on a first date, no matter how much pressed i am. I'd rather suffer in silence than do that. She said it's a lie, all men are the same, they appear nice and cute on the outside, but the moment a woman come into their life, the demon in them come out. I told her, am different, that the moment am focused on something, am focused, and unless the lady makes me believe she wants s*ex, i'll never ask her for it (on a first date). We both laughed and forgot the issue.

Just last week, i was sent on a strategic training session in her State, and i called her on Friday evening, after classes. She came to my hotel, we hugged, laughed, and said all sorts of nice things to each other (being the first time we're meeting), and we decided to spend the cool evening in a romantic resort. At about 8pm, when it was time to go, i called a cab to take her to her hostel and then take me back to my hotel. She told the cab driver to take us to my hotel first, that she'll pick a cab from there back to her hostel. I agreed. We got to the hotel and she changed her mind, said she would spend the night and go back early Saturday. I was curious, but didnt argue, we both watched SkyNews till about 10pm and decided it was time to sleep, she went to take her bath while i went downstairs to get a recharge card. When i came back, i saw her wearing one of the sexiest, silky pacific-blue lingerie, she was arranging her hair in the bed mirror, immediately, i knew i was in for a huge test, so i complimented her outfit, got my blanket out and made to sleep on the couch. She looked at me with the side of her eyes, mumbled some incoherent words and got into the bed. My mind was heavy and i couldn't sleep. After a while, i heard her faint snoring and immediately knew she has slept, so i forced myself to sleep too.

Early the next morning, she woke up with a chip on her shoulders, i greeted her, she brushed it aside, she made to the bathroom, brushed, took her bath, and in less than 15mins, she was on the elevator going back to her hostel. I was shocked, dumbfounded and too scared to even follow her, i tried to BB her, she has deleted me, i called, she wouldnt take my calls. I came back to Lagos yesterday, still tried calling with the office line, as soon as she hears my voice, she'll drop the call.

So guys, thats my story. Where did i go wrong? I think am attracted to her as much as she is to me. Matured responses would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

10 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Evergreen4(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2013
U did not d message she was passing across to u, she wants u to Bleep her , that's it, bt u fuckup sha
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Evergreen4(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2013
U did not get d message she was passing across to u, she wants u to Bleep her , that's it, bt u fuckup sha
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by okeymadu(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2013
You didn't at any point go wrong. Perhaps, she should have come out clean during your conversations and let you know she doesn't mind "doing it" at the first date.

But I hail you self control. Please, move on and let her be.

46 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by mobf: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2013
she probably thought you were G.A¥.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Princeparix(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2013
Since she got upset after ur little monk-like show, that means she wanted you guys 2 indulge in something hot wink-but u didnt and she feels betrayed.

Am sorry dude_u acted like a gentleman_which am not^i take oppournities as d come and i wish you do the same.

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Popowaa: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2013
She had wanted you to knack her akpako.I admire men of your type who can keep tame the lion in between their legs.

10 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Dygeasy(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2013
Evergreen4: U did not get d message she was passing across to u, she wants u to Bleep her , that's it, bt u fuckup sha
if you had understood the poster's post, you would have deduced why the OP didn't make a move to move closer. Let me tell you, the OP already talked to her that he wouldn't for any reason other than if the lady wants it have s£x with a lady on a first date and the lady in question here kinda said its a lie. Get it now?

Unfortunately or fortunately, the lady wanted it, gave the necessary signals.. Yeah she did but who can blame the OP? He could have thought she was giving him a test so she can call his bluff on what they had discussed before.

I can bet anything that the OP must have had two minds that night; first to move closer to her which he must have thought could either go well or make her angry or turned off cos the OP is acting contrary to his words prior to their first night together.

Second, not to move close being the gentleman he is/wants to be so as to confirm his stand on s£x on the first night/date but unfortunately the lady got turned off.

OP, since you typed it here that you are really attracted to her, keep reaching for her and don't let her go. But considering that she has already deleted you off her BBM CONTACTS, that goes a long way to tell how turned off she is by you. Sorry about that tho.

You could as well go to her school, department, hostel if possible just to make amends, I mean to talk things over and a good explanation should suffice I think.
But if you cant do all those, you could as well let her go as there are so many girls out there and next time let your watchword be don't dull.

18 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by adim2(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2013
My guy do not panic. She will certainly come back to you. And if she doesn't no heart feelings. I guess she is trying to test ur patience level also just take things calm and still try to get in contact with her. But if she refuses don't bother urself again. When she has need for you, she will beckon on u

6 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Darlenebabe: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2013
u did the right thing, stop blaming urself.... wat if d way she acted towards u is same way she does to other?guessing. stay calm n get a responsible one

6 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by biolabee(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2013
Bros you try o and you really are a man of your words if your acount is true

Reach out again and let her know she is not unattractive but you have your principles and didn't want to take advantage of her unduly

Aside; maybe she dey ovulate that day

LOL

6 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2013
Difficult story to believe! common op tell us what actually happened. Did you subconsciously shift her pants last night? Cos it will take only a castrated guy not to atleast try something, so talk.

But if you are honest, then she actually feels you are not what she wants in her man,she hugged and kissed u when u guys finally met,so passing the night means she wants more kissing atleast. she was passing a message to you and all you did was snub her.
Ok just keep calling her, send her a text and if possible make efforts to visit her in school.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by momodub: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2013
grin African women will never say what they want, she should have told him she want to bang ...wtf

10 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2013
ABEG OP LINK ME UP WIH THE BABE ABEG. NA THESE KIND BABES I DEY LIKE.

6 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by bigx(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2013
1. She believes you aren't man enough - maybe impotent
2. She believes you would be extremely rigid and boring
3. She believes you don't see her as attractive enough,
4. Forget that trash of girls not wanting s*ex, its the society we live in that makes them pretend, most times, they want it more than us.

Learn your lesson and move on, next time, do better, you just gave a lady the female equivalent of "Blue Balls"

3 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by amebotweetblog: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2013
i ll advice to u to stop calling her, allow her to see u from afar, imagine u as a rare man that has self control and bet me she wud beep u in few weeks time...Cheerz! Be yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Goldie20: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2013
Damn smh some women these days, so confusing, they don't know what they want angry

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Chimerase(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2013
She ws askin for a Zap but I luv ur courage u re like me keep it up, but next tim u do a tin like dis e go be say u be guy or u dey impotent no offence pls gringrin pls I said fuvvvck not zap, wich one be zap again

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2013
You are Lucky she did't infest u with HIV...lol. I know you May not want to use a ConD0m...
Thank God for your Life.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by KINGwax(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2013
Moral of the story: dnt go nice with whores!
Let het be jur! Wot sort of lady won't hide her bitcheous instincts on a first meet if not a total whorre!

If I were u, I wld av fuckd her die and ask her not to call again!

U've jes been saved dude. Relax

2 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Amoshie(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2013
Women r more difficult than a puzzle had it been u made a move she will convict for wot u said ealier now u passed the test she is angry *oga oo*

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2013
Just like that? Just let her be for now, but try as much as possible to findout why she behaved that way.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Kaxmytex(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2013
[size=28pt]dis us mata na serious issue o...
I dnt even knw wot 2 say
[/size]
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Chimerase(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2013
Choi assumin u fuvvvcked her u for carry magun or de oda broda cus I knw say condom no de that nite grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by donsax: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2013
You did well bro.....to he.ll with her..she should be happy she got a man like you whom is not too loose...she should go and use her vibrator at home fuuking loose girl!...
Well when you said south south...that region am not surprise...

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Chimerase(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2013
Choi assumin u fuvvvcked her in bundersliga liga u for carry magun or de oda broda cus I knw say condom no de that nite grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by dickhardener: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2013
Like seriously....front page. Like some papa ajasco tabloid
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2013
A WESTERN PROVERB GOES LIKE THIS 'U NEVER DRAW UR GUN UNLESS U'RE READY TO SHOOT'.
U SHOULDNT HAVE BROUGHT HER OVER IF U KNEW U WERE NOT GONNA HUMP HER.

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Sammiejokes(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2013
@OP you a real man a good lady searching for a man like u would fall in love with you for your self control and trust you more. That babe is a b***h and how can u trust her if you sleep with her the first night. I can't even have a serious relationship with someone I slept with on first date, for her to have deleted your contact considering the impression you guys made on eachother,then I wanna believe the babe is a b**ch or agent of hell to bring down good guys. u better move on, the lady wanted something more than sex. thank your stars. dance azonto

11 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are clueless what went wrong

1. She is the one that told the cab driver to take you guys to the hotel. ( You nor even fit use your head try to tempt her to go the hotel room self she do the work for you).
2. She got to the hotel and changed her mind about going home, who the hell watches sky news with a woman in a hotel room
3. She then went on to take her bath and change to a very very looovuleeey and sezzzzzzzyyy nightie nightie for you.

The only thing [size=18pt]you come do na to go one side cover blanket[/size] angry angry angry angry
In the days of hitler na firing squad for wait you the next morning.

Nwokem the agreement was simple, no sex on the first day fine, it did not say no kissing et al!
Chai you could not even walk to the mirror compliment on her hair, her very beautiful face (even if she be atutupoyoyo) and at least touch her body ni ha!
Even ask her how on earth she expects you not a make a move on her when she is looking like that??

Me sef dey wonder if that Johnny under dia is working well undecided undecided

30 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by devour129: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2013
okeymadu: You didn't at any point go wrong. Perhaps, she should have come out clean during your conversations and let you know she doesn't mind "doing it" at the first date.

But I hail you self control. Please, move on and let her be.
I hail his self control and that means that he got her message clearly ,I think he should have just told her straight he just doesn't want to become intimate immediately but want to build something strong first
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Subzero101(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2013
she lucky say no be me, she should tank her stars... my one eyed killer snake for bite am that night, i trust my arabian marchet sha!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

/ SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.