Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Him Or Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Him Or Me? (2191 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Him Or Me? by Umartins1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
As interesting as Nairaland is, at times, it gets disgusting.
Re: Him Or Me? by LilMizzGood(f): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
STFU! U is spreading ur SARS. Damn! U is getting paid to b a primary school toilet cleaner and u is hia chatting shyte! Are u mad? Answer me! Is u crazy? The problemo u gat is terrestrial, its defo GENETIC. Do u no d meaning of GENETIC? I can bet ur recycled wig on dis u no nada. U can asked ur blunder friend uglytima for definition dats ifs are reply won't boko haramic u.

Gooderluck!
hahah was that Engllish? because I did not remeber my English teacher teaching such bad English. You wanna know something I got my little sister who is in pre-school to read and she couldn't, I even got my older brother to read and he laught at you for using such bad English first time in his life seeing such spelling, poor brother now he is blind. Oh cleaning toilet is better than eating bread and peanut with a bag of pure water. I beg no vex, the truth hurts. As for my sister Tima its not your fault that your woman or future woman is not up to her prettyness.

1 Like

Re: Him Or Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
LilMizzGood:
hahah was that Engllish? because I did not remeber my English teacher teaching such bad English. You wanna know something I got my little sister who is in pre-school to read and she couldn't, I even got my older brother to read and he laught at you for using such bad English first time in his life seeing such spelling, poor brother now he is blind. Oh cleaning toilet is better than eating bread and peanut with a bag of pure water. I beg no vex, the truth hurts. As for my sister Tima its not your fault that your woman or future woman is not up to her prettyness.
Lmfaooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

*ur woman or future woman is not up to her preetyness*

Kai! Holy babylon!

Dies#
Re: Him Or Me? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
Op, u r veli veli sick! U is too arogant for a sshemale. U is goin τ̅o marry urself wit such badder behavious. Nonsenses. Hissssssssssss
Re: Him Or Me? by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
This OP needs to see a shrink. She has multiple personality disorder
Re: Him Or Me? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
Mynd_44: This OP needs to see a shrink. She has multiple personality disorder

Her last post was probably done by someone more intelligent. Perhaps, her *supposed sister undecided It's a totally different lilmizgood! grin
Re: Him Or Me? by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
fluid26:

Her last post was probably done by someone more intelligent. Perhaps, her *supposed sister undecided It's a totally different lilmizgood! grin
Exactly
Re: Him Or Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
fluid26:

Worrrrd!!!!
Re: Him Or Me? by LilMizzGood(f): 2:23am On Jul 06, 2012
no one comes on my NL but me, soo talk sh*its
Re: Him Or Me? by Mynd44: 4:13am On Jul 06, 2012
^^
Lady, where is the real OP and what have you done with her?
Re: Him Or Me? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 06, 2012
D only tin i got frm dis post_dat Nigerians ar gud n u cant do witout us_dats y u brought ds 2 nairaland_y contradict ursf

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! / . / 10 Reasons She's Considering Dumping You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.