Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? (881 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Is Jesus Really God? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? by tymund: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
Attention pls:

Can you read the signs! The clock is fast ticking,every thing is happening in a rush. All the signs that is required to usher the SECOND COMING OF JESUS has been fulfilled AS At THIS MORNING!

Any moment THE RAPTURE of
The saints will take place.

Romans 10:9
WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR...

HELL IS REAL DONT BE DECEIVED...

The sudden changes you see what do you think it is ?

The pavertion you see around what do you think it is ?

Remember the story of Noah and the Ark? As he was building
The ark people were laughing suddenly the rain started!

John 3: 16

All the signs that the bible talked about has been fulfilled
Except the Rapture of the saints.....

The Rapture may take place before or after the signing of
The peace accord between isreal and palestin.

Hummnnn...... Hello do you know that the peace accord papers between
Isreal and Palestin have been prepared by America lead by Obama.

This document will be signed one of these days by both presidents.

Then its all over.

Where do you stand?

Hell or Heaven ?

;esus or Satan

Want to be born again say this:

O lord God I come to you in the name of JESUS CHRIST,(Romans 10:9) I ask that u come into my heart and be the lord of my life...Amen

Congratulations you are now born again.

Now you must tell your friends about this
New life by forwarding this message. Remember if you are ashamed of him,he will be ashamed of you too on that day
http://www.thethirstyheart.com/2011/09/im-still-coming.html?m=0
Kindly call

08060937428 for free christian
Materials.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? by tymund: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
A call for action and suber reflection
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? by tymund: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
The signs are very clear, just like in the days of Noah....

Have u received jesus ?
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? by tymund: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hummn
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
Say a prayer to be born again, has a tinge of witchcraft.
The United States continues (and will) invading Arab countries, and torturing Arabs in Guantanamo.
There will be an agreement between Arabs and Palestinians, and if any, would not be the end of the world.
Dear friend ... Do not be fatalistic, nor resort to witchcraft cheap (as many pastors) to solve problems that do not exist.
All you're looking for with this post, is the capture of fools, which then will be used economically.
It is paradoxical that those who claim to speak for God, appeal to lie to gain advantage.
Why not try to work honestly to earn their bread?
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? by Delafruita(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
tymund: Attention pls:

Can you read the signs! The clock is fast ticking,every thing is happening in a rush. All the signs that is required to usher the SECOND COMING OF JESUS has been fulfilled AS At THIS MORNING!

Any moment THE RAPTURE of
The saints will take place.

Romans 10:9
WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR...

HELL IS REAL DONT BE DECEIVED...

The sudden changes you see what do you think it is ?

The pavertion you see around what do you think it is ?

Remember the story of Noah and the Ark? As he was building
The ark people were laughing suddenly the rain started!

John 3: 16

All the signs that the bible talked about has been fulfilled
Except the Rapture of the saints.....

The Rapture may take place before or after the signing of
The peace accord between isreal and palestin.

Hummnnn...... Hello do you know that the peace accord papers between
Isreal and Palestin have been prepared by America lead by Obama.

This document will be signed one of these days by both presidents.

Then its all over.

Where do you stand?

Hell or Heaven ?

;esus or Satan

Want to be born again say this:

O lord God I come to you in the name of JESUS CHRIST,(Romans 10:9) I ask that u come into my heart and be the lord of my life...Amen

Congratulations you are now born again.

Now you must tell your friends about this
New life by forwarding this message. Remember if you are ashamed of him,he will be ashamed of you too on that day
http://www.thethirstyheart.com/2011/09/im-still-coming.html?m=0
Kindly call

08060937428 for free christian
Materials.

i am still trying to understand the correlation between signing a peace accord and Jesus returning.if i recall,there was something about 120,000 witnesses who will spread the word.besides,rabin and arafat signed an agreement in norway in 94.as for an agreement as of now,i dont think thats feasible.the palestines want a 2 state solution.isreal is unwilling to surrender the west bank and east jerusalem.it also doesnt want to yield the golan to syria.with morsi as egypt's president,both sides would want to wait a while to see what his actions will be before making or seeking concessions.dont expect an agreement soon
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? by tobechi74: 2:49am On Jul 07, 2012
D day-december 2012
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? by tymund: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2012
US Senate has passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill into law & the implementation would commence on 23/03/2013.This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm.

This is to fulfil the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST! Are you still in doubt concerning the ENDTIME?

GET READY! JESUS IS ABOUT 2 COME THE SECOND TIME! Be prepared so you are not caught unawares. U MUST BE BORN AGAIN OR U CAN NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD, pray more, preach the GOSPEL to others and save souls.
The rapture of the saints is eminent. Rev 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware..but Questions questions (1) why is the chip being implanted exactly where the bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else? (2) why is it being connected to your bank account. Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what ! The chip is connected to your financial details.. What breaks my heart the most, is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now. Many are unaware that the end is near.. If any area of your life is not in sync with Gods word, its time to make an unqualified u-turn NOW.. Hell is not a pretty place..the worst part is that people will be there FOREVER...please rather than forward devilish accomplishments or promote the activities of darkness, join me and sound the alarm. Watch the video attached. Send to everyone you know.. PLEASE play ur part in this..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1711-Qzvxk4&sns=fb.
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? by Delafruita(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
tymund: US Senate has passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill into law & the implementation would commence on 23/03/2013.This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm.

This is to fulfil the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST! Are you still in doubt concerning the ENDTIME?

GET READY! JESUS IS ABOUT 2 COME THE SECOND TIME! Be prepared so you are not caught unawares. U MUST BE BORN AGAIN OR U CAN NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD, pray more, preach the GOSPEL to others and save souls.
The rapture of the saints is eminent. Rev 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware..but Questions questions (1) why is the chip being implanted exactly where the bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else? (2) why is it being connected to your bank account. Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what ! The chip is connected to your financial details.. What breaks my heart the most, is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now. Many are unaware that the end is near.. If any area of your life is not in sync with Gods word, its time to make an unqualified u-turn NOW.. Hell is not a pretty place..the worst part is that people will be there FOREVER...please rather than forward devilish accomplishments or promote the activities of darkness, join me and sound the alarm. Watch the video attached. Send to everyone you know.. PLEASE play ur part in this..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1711-Qzvxk4&sns=fb.
conspiracy theories have been around for years and somehow has been fuelled happenings.first,there are 3 classes of the RFID chip of which only class 2 is the only one that needs to be implanted in vivo.
secondly,i thought the "mark of the beast" was was supposed to apply to all mankind and it is supposed to distinguish believers from the heathen.in this case,the RFID chip is to apply to ALL americans regardless of their religious beliefs.its not gonna be brought to africa or taken to europe.besides the chips have been in existence before now.they've been used by the military and intelligence agencies.
i dont think there's any cause for alarm here.its just a chip
Re: Is Jesus Really Coming Back As Xtians Cliam? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
tobechi74: D day-december 2012

lol Mayan calendar ...

(1) (Reply)

Prove The Existence Of The Human Soul And Spirit / Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye / Atheists Don’t Own Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.