Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? (51207 Views)

RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) / Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? / Are Male Corpers Allowed To Wear Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: @Nosu,i did not start this.when i was posted to Akwa Ibom i told my self that i will not engage in things like that but before i know it a female student walk up to me in our lodge and told me that she is feeling cold and will like to stay in my room till she feels warm my brother before i know it things started going down and more of them are still coming since we are in raining season oooooooooo.
grin bros, na u biko, nwanne'm
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by tiwasiaife(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pacify: Do you know why many corpers end up not getting jobs or even good jobs after service? That is the number one reason! They have sold their destinies to punnies and expect to go scot-free. I fear for all of you who indulge in such acts. If you check the statistics, we have more male than female graduates who do not have jobs because these males engage in things that have consequences. Enjoy your life but remember that nothing good comes for free, there is a price to pay!
female corp members r more promiscious than their male counterparts.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by nwapastor: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: Omoo my school dey for Oron you are welcm to join me jor
The same Oron dt most of us served in n didn't compromise. Anyway I doubt if u hv any faith 2 contend for. It's not by power shaa, it takes Christ in u 2 live above sin. Repent b4 it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Brunomd: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dnt knw Y am addin ma Voice 2 dis stupid Post. Itz fun Shee? Kp on doin It, U're already wat U are...a disgrace!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Akiika: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
Are female corpers ladies? Does being a corper remove their V-j-j? So what's the confusion here?
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by deltakitchen: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
A LOT OF MY FRIENDS DID IT WHILE WE WERE SERVING BUT FOR ME I FEEL ITS DAWM LOW.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by nwapastor: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
matrixx: This poster n his followers are one of the dumbest male species ever made. I served in Akwa Ibom, in a school too n it doesn't happen like he paints it here. Dnt b fooled.
My dear Oron nation is as guilty as charged but it's not enough reason for any born again child of God to sell his or her birthright!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: I want to know why male corpers like sleeping with their female students?
I am a corp member also, so why do we like doing it? It's FUN and I like it.

if not that you and the moderator of this thread are drunk ,how could this make the front page ?

otondo
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Jalal(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Choi c leaders of 2mrw!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by galaxi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
O! God forgive all the male corpers that have derailed....we are only but humans &prone to errors...thank you for answering my prayer amen.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by sigba(f): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bunch of fools.. May God help you realize that u re selling ur destiny for a moments pleasure just like Esau did over a plate of porridge.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nicepoker(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: @Nosu,i did not start this.when i was posted to Akwa Ibom i told my self that i will not engage in things like that but before i know it a female student walk up to me in our lodge and told me that she is feeling cold and will like to stay in my room till she feels warm my brother before i know it things started going down and more of them are still coming since we are in raining season oooooooooo.
b4 u know u go contact warm HIV

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by studM(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: I want to know why male corpers like sleeping with their female students?

Yea ,stolen bread is sweet in d mouth,but afterwards,it becomes gravel in d mouth
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by emmatmg: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
PLS, U HAVE TO STOP IT.... STOP SLEEPIN WITH THOSE TEENAGERS. I HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH A STUDENT ONCE. WHEN WE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX, SHE SAID TO ME, 'GUY DONT DO IT OOOO OR ELSE NA YOU GO SUFFER',I PACKED MY JOHNTHOMOS AND EXCAPED FOR MY LIFE....
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by emmatmg: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
PLS, U HAVE TO STOP IT.... STOP SLEEPIN WITH THOSE TEENAGERS. I HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH A STUDENT ONCE. WHEN WE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX, SHE SAID TO ME, 'GUY DONT DO IT OOOO OR ELSE NA YOU GO SUFFER',I PACKED MY JOHNTHOMOS AND EXCAPED FOR MY LIFE....
studM:

Yea ,stolen bread is sweet in d mouth,but afterwards,it becomes gravel in d mouth
studM:

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by wisdom77: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bros i had the same issue when i went to serve in Kano, was posted to a secondary school were girls practically bow to greet becos i knew i was a bad guy I refused to serve there. the owner persuaded me but o boy i refused, they even didn't give me rejection letter i still abandoned my ppa and got anoda one o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Lagusta(m): 1:36am On Apr 09, 2013

i didnt want to comment before, but anytime i read this particular opening post, i always laugh real hard....

It's fun and i like it..... SMH

well, continue liking it shaa.....
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Elxandre(m): 3:25am On Apr 09, 2013
The same you will create a topic 10yrs time begging for help from joblessness and stagnation. How dare you take advantage of young naive girls...Despicable fellows..
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Classicman47(m): 4:26am On Apr 09, 2013
honestly i have to admit dat as a sexualy active guy...there s dat dirty part of me dat wants to experience wat ur describing. But lets just be honest with our selves....every action(and of course, inaction) of ours surely have consequencies. And d scary part??....most times these consequencies are not exactly as FUN as ur describing ur experience. My advice??...LETS TREAD WITH CAUTION!!! My 2cents

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by NLGwoodey: 4:32am On Apr 09, 2013
Simple!
Because---

The corpers are males and the students are females

Isn't that what males and females do
?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by fubbyy(m): 5:01am On Apr 09, 2013
Which state and state does all this happens, because my guy in nasarawa said such things don't happen
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2013
o42austino: Omo this babes are not minors dey re correct babes having all d asset a woman has so, ur advice is not taken.
MINOR=LESS THAN 18!!!!! You are a fuccking pedophile! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by OLEBRUKU(m): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2013
guy, ur nxt song go soon b "i'm missin d luv at home."
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Fajzay: 6:03am On Apr 09, 2013
joseph1832: I ask this, why do people fornicate and commit adultery as well as all forms of sexual perversion? The answer to this is the same reason why male corp members sleep with their female student, and female corp members sleep with their father's mates. It's a two way question. All in all, it is very wrong!.
. correct
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Fajzay: 6:27am On Apr 09, 2013
pappythinko: In ma last comment regrettably i admit to hve commited that sin of immoralty. Please will law of karma still come to haunt me after several days of fasting n prayer for God to have mercy on ma soul?? if Yes what do i do now?? ma conscience is still dsturbn me. pls reply asap.

Quit looking or thinking like an offender. Bible says "there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus" If u have asked for forgiveness, God doesn't have a record of that wrong doing. Read Rom 8:1 & Rom 8:30. God bless

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by searay(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2013
o42austino: Omoo my school dey for Oron you are welcm to join me jor
bros, u don join airforce be that as our people used to say, "he that eats the OWL's head is indebted to death". You'll find out very soon. Congrats for selling your destiny.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by pastormmadu(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2013

I knw yσυ must have gotten a nobel prize fσя yøúř applaudable act. I take guys like yσυ as cowards τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ can't woo matured gals. Yσυ a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ proud of taking advantage of gals below 16 a̲̅ηϑ yσυ open yøúř filthy mouth to say it. I knw τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ if not fσя mark yσυ will dash them, yσυ can't even get them too
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2013
chibabe3: It is so embarrassing that the administrators will bring this post to the front page showing our acceptance of evil. Austinor says he likes sleeping with minors and under aged girls and we go ahead to put this in the front page. Do we not know that it is illegal to have sex with under aged or are we ignorant of the law. Fornication is evil and should not be encouraged in anyway whatsoever. A BIG SHAME ON THE ADMINISTRATORS AND A BIGGER ONE TO AUTINO FOR THIS EVIL POST. 12-16 year old girls are getting pregnant for coppers and all we can do is encouragement. BIG BIG SHAME.
SO SAD THAT THE ADMINISTRATORS WILL ALLOW THIS POST. I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY AND PRAY THAT GOD WILL SET US FREE.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by naijanaweown: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2013
that is total wickedness,u are taking advantage of d pupils. I want u to know that u have sowed a bad seed, u will surely reap a bad fruit. What goes around comes around. If u are on heat,u shld be bold enuf to woo ur fellow female corper.it is not hard, and u don't necessarily need to spend heaven and earth. So,stop spoiling dis children,God is watching.shalom!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Gabson91(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2013
pappythinko: Chai.... i done die! and it can't be forgiven. bruhx abeg where is it written in the bible that fornication is a sin against the holy spirit..?? I beg to know no be say i wan use strong head.
ok agreed even if its nt does dat justify d act? Am no pastor but jus knw ur body is d temple of God,by sleepin around u become 1 wit d person ur sleepin wit and defile d temple of God.indeed d end time is near and my people perish for lack of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.