Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? (51185 Views)

RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) / Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? / Are Male Corpers Allowed To Wear Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by ddeola: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Simple question! Because they choose to even if the female students are willing but if they choose not to,then they won't. Many of us did our primary assignments in secondary schools too and chose not to do it and didn't

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by afm4ever(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pacify: Do you know why many corpers end up not getting jobs or even good jobs after service? That is the number one reason! They have sold their destinies to punnies and expect to go scot-free. I fear for all of you who indulge in such acts. If you check the statistics, we have more male than female graduates who do not have jobs because these males engage in things that have consequences. Enjoy your life but remember that nothing good comes for free, there is a price to pay!
gbam
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by kadil(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
o42austino: @Nosu,i did not start this.when i was posted to Akwa Ibom i told my self that i will not engage in things like that but before i know it a female student walk up to me in our lodge and told me that she is feeling cold and will like to stay in my room till she feels warm my brother before i know it things started going down and more of them are still coming since we are in raining season oooooooooo.
and 2morrow now u will start looking for prophets/prophetesses for breakthrough/breaking of generational curses eeh, keep on generating them.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Charlynaira: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
It can be very tempting serving in a secondary school. Sleeping with ur female student as a corper can be frustrating. Apart from spiritual effects involved, how will you feel if you impregnat a student from a rich family before ur pop? 'Shebi u go run leave ur nysc certificate'? Zip up aids is real. Do u think u cant carry am from secodary babes?
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by fubbyy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
From what I observe is like all this things don't happen in northern states, my friends posted there said no such things
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nadoson: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
What do u gain by fucking ur students,u wil end up loosing your respect and God will never be happy with u so my broda change from your evil ways and persuade others to change 4 good as well thank and remain blessed
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by DECOtech(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
matrixx: This poster n his followers are one of the dumbest male species ever made. I served in Akwa Ibom, in a school too n it doesn't happen like he paints it here. Dnt b fooled.
its not as if I'm supporting the poster n his followers. But I'm very sure you did not serve in all the schools in AKWA ibom.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by abuliveyoung(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
corpers! u just have 2 be very very meticulous on how u go about pursueing those village gurls & ur students. you might nt have heard d latest "A corper currently serving in Abakaliki was stabbed in his right eye by one village gurl" Does this ring a bell?....enough said. thank God am servng in Jigawa(Central north).
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by syke92(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2013
Only God will help us all
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by naijacann: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
Sleeping with your female students is the most fantasy fulfilling sweetest experience
of a life time. Give it a try and you'll never regret it.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by etochi11(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2013
naijacann: Sleeping with your female students is the most fantasy fulfilling sweetest experience
of a life time. Give it a try and you'll never regret it.
are u alrit?
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by naijacann: 3:23am On Apr 18, 2013
lol
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by tunlex01(m): 4:40am On Apr 28, 2013
It's disgusting, embarrassing aπϑ shows like of self discipline to be intimate with ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥r female students. Most of my colleagues here in Onitsha south drinks its like water everyday. It's a shame. I pray God help us all
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by daguitar: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hmmm just passing by ooo.... ;DHmmm just passing by ooo....
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by penzino(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2013
fubbyy: From what I observe is like all this things don't happen in northern states, my friends posted there said no such things

its is happening here in taraba state oooo, personally I find it irritating to do that with ur students.... U play with fire u no know untill it burns u... Ur one year service no be wetin u go use as yardstick to destroy ur destiny, it is for ammendments and reconnection to your creator.. Stop it ooo, a word is enough for the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by VirginFinder: 5:12pm On May 02, 2013
I just hope the OP is still alive and well.

He hasnt been on the thread this year.

It would have been nice hearing his post NYSC stories, experience or regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by mymadam(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2013
Virgin Finder: I just hope the OP is still alive and well...

"...still alive and well" ke? For where? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Yseone(m): 11:27pm On May 22, 2013
ogbesco: [/quote] grin[quote author=ogbesco]
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by okoyeifeanyi(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2013
Sarah a: And you dnt mind if any of these student is possessed?
dey didnt care 2 no.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by okoyeifeanyi(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2013
ddeola: Simple question! Because they choose to even if the female students are willing but if they choose not to,then they won't. Many of us did our primary assignments in secondary schools too and chose not to do it and didn't
ds tin is all abt psonal decision and again u cant achieve dat witout bn strong in d faith.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by kinroyal: 2:01am On May 24, 2013
pity on you young man,u re on high way 2ur grave
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by bones101(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
who said nasarawa no follow? come to my ppa, the girls only come to class if male corpers show. if you are a fine boy ,u go hear am well well.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by sheroodeen: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2013
Imagine me posted 2 girlz high skull........ Hehehe
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Virgin Finder: I just hope the OP is still alive and well.

He hasnt been on the thread this year.

It would have been nice hearing his post NYSC stories, experience or regrets.
Regret? wetin i go regret naaa, it is Nysc stuff is ova and am still grooving and my bizness is making headway.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2013
mymadam:

"...still alive and well" ke? For where? God bless Nigeria.
i still dey ooo nothing do me.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2013
okoyeifeanyi: dey didnt care 2 no.
Lol...even d devil understand that it is fun.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2013
bones101: who said nasarawa no follow? come to my ppa, the girls only come to class if male corpers show. if you are a fine boy ,u go hear am well well.
lol........no mind this people dey think we dey follow d girls for back, na them dey follow us.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2013
kinroyal: pity on you young man,u re on high way 2ur grave
lol...am on a high way to fun.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
tiwasiaife: female corp members r more promiscious than their male counterparts.
gbam, in the evening female corp member will dresss up wait for their sugar daddy to come and pick them up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
galaxi: O! God forgive all the male corpers that have derailed....we are only but humans &prone to errors...thank you for answering my prayer amen.
Amen.....lol
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nicepoker: b4 u know u go contact warm HIV
am still fyn and i don't hv any HIV Joor.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
studM:

Yea ,stolen bread is sweet in d mouth,but afterwards,it becomes gravel in d mouth
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral / Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.