Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (3055 Views)

I'm So So Confuse / Beans wahala..!!! So So Confuse / How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Topewealth: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: .... by Topewealth: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: .... by Mynd44: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
I ain't gonna read that
Re: .... by Topewealth: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
Why wont u ?
Re: .... by Topewealth: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: .... by ijebabe: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
It is strange he doesn't want you to know where he stays, perhaps he is embarrassed because he feels it wont be up to ur standards or the guy is probably hiding a wife and kids at home. You've been dating for only 3 months isn't it too soon? You have to relax, marriage is not a rushed thing or else you will end up making the biggest mistake of your life. See how it goes with this guys for a couple of months if he is still dodgy about these details then talk to him honestly. Is he hiding other things or is this the only issue?
About the guy in the States tell him to chill, haba! Make you enjoy Christmas first!!
Re: .... by Mynd44: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
Tope wealth: Why wont u ?
Cos its too long and I am lazy
Re: .... by Topewealth: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: .... by tobechi74: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
Tell him to make a choice

a) he shows u his place
b) GAME OVER

72 hours to decide.
Insist .
Dont succomb to his pleads

after 72 hours , if nothing is done. Take d bul by d horn. Tel him GAME OVER

1 Like

Re: .... by ijebabe: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
This is not dating its a ghost relationship. After 3 months you've never met his friends neither has he spoken to them about you, going out to places where he won't run into people he knows. That's a warning so follow ur instincts, it won't disappoint you in this situation.
Re: .... by MrCork17: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
Tope wealth: Am a young lady of 26yrs, whose family beliv dat a girl should marry btw d age of 23- 26, and because of their belief,am bn pressurized to bring a man home. I was in a vry gud relatnsp last yr,until my family said no, I cn't marry an Igbo guy, d guy's mum also said we cn't marry so we went our seperate ways! l met anothr guy almost 3 mnths nw, l went into a relationship we d hope of gettn marry . This guy only comes to my house , he refuse to allow me knw his house telling me to relax whn evr i tell him l wnt to knw his house, funny enough ,l ve oda serious guyz disturbn for a relationship. Recently a friend in new york propose marriage to me telln he wnt me to marry him and stay wit him abroad, l turnd him dwn . 2 guys who are my gud friends propose marriage to me and l said no ,cos of dz guy, my friend in newyork calls me evryday and tells me he loves and wnt me 2 b his wif and he is ready to settle dwn, bt l luv dz guy whom l met recently somuch, he claim to lov me too bt he refused to lt me knw where he stays, his family and his friends .apart 4m his only contact l ve is his phone numbr, we always meet in my house, nw my fear is he might Bleep up oneday and disappear wit no way to trease, while its might too late to say yes to d oda serious guyz, l told him my fear, bt he stil insist dat he wnt nw dat l should relax! Am l wasting my time? Shld l leave him and get serious wit sm one else,since l cn't date 2guyz @ a time? Pls advice me cus am confused!

sweeery do u look like sweet 16 and are u light skin? ..we need to talk!smiley
Re: .... by Topewealth: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
@OP
this guy is definitely hiding something.......it could be anything:
- he is married.
- he is ashamed of you.
- he is planning to do something evil....and disappear.
etc etc etc

one thing is certain, you should be VERY careful about this stranger....as for all the others, they are just as USELESS as him.
Re: .... by Ybutterfly: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
^^^^^^^^^sTay cOOnFused^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: .... by djojo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
I will advise U̶̲̥̅̊ to be very frank with him cos the guy might av married and abandon his family for U̶̲̥̅̊ maybe he want to get something from U̶̲̥̅̊ cos U̶̲̥̅̊ av shown him that U̶̲̥̅̊ are eager to get married.
Let me share an experience with u,there is one of my neighbour who is dating a guy but she never knew the man is married and left his family at his village, most times at midnight the man will come outside to call her wife telling her he will soon get back to them cos he lied to his wife that his boss don't give him much time that he is staying wit him.
Well, am not saying ur case will be of the same wit ma neighbour but I don't think as a mature lady U̶̲̥̅̊ are can still allow a guy to fool U̶̲̥̅̊ at this stage of ur life, am sorry if U̶̲̥̅̊ continue wit him this way it might get too late.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: .... by Topewealth: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
Thanks evry one, l appreaciate ur advise, bt l wnt to knw odas opinion'
Re: .... by Topewealth: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
this guy is definitely hiding something.......it could be anything:
- he is married.
- he is ashamed of you.
- he is planning to do something evil....and disappear.
etc etc etc

one thing is certain, you should be VERY careful about this stranger....as for all the others, they are just as USELESS as him.

see the bolded in the above advice....
no guy hides his house address from a gal he claims to love.
Be wise and find your way now before you go in too deep and start to regret.

1 Like

Re: .... by kpolli(m): 1:40am On Jul 06, 2012
Tope wealth: Am a young lady of 26yrs, whose family beliv dat a girl should marry btw d age of 23- 26, and because of their belief,am bn pressurized to bring a man home. I was in a vry gud relatnsp last yr,until my family said no, I cn't marry an Igbo guy, d guy's mum also said we cn't marry so we went our seperate ways! l met anothr guy almost 3 mnths nw, l went into a relationship we d hope of gettn marry . This guy only comes to my house , he refuse to allow me knw his house telling me to relax whn evr i tell him l wnt to knw his house, funny enough ,l ve oda serious guyz disturbn for a relationship. Recently a friend in new york propose marriage to me telln he wnt me to marry him and stay wit him abroad, l turnd him dwn . 2 guys who are my gud friends propose marriage to me and l said no ,cos of dz guy, my friend in newyork calls me evryday and tells me he loves and wnt me 2 b his wif and he is ready to settle dwn, bt l luv dz guy whom l met recently somuch, he claim to lov me too bt he refused to lt me knw where he stays, his family and his friends .apart 4m his only contact l ve is his phone numbr, we always meet in my house, nw my fear is he might Bleep up oneday and disappear wit no way to trease, while its might too late to say yes to d oda serious guyz, l told him my fear, bt he stil insist dat he wnt nw dat l should relax! Am l wasting my time? Shld l leave him and get serious wit sm one else,since l cn't date 2guyz @ a time? Pls advice me cus am confused!

Ur present bf is a scam
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 06, 2012
Babe... He has his reasons... May not be hiding anything. Probably want to be sure before introducing u 2 his peeps. Dnt av sex wit him yet, bt three mnths I guess uv done dat. If uv done dat den... Well... U still av nothin to loose. Chill 4 a lil while. Dnt talk about it again 4 like a mnth-padlock ur g-string, make him uncomfortable wit ur silence, kip ur oda guys salivating... Mssgs is enuf... It will brighten up dia countenance each time dey see it. Afta a mnth start actin funny, if he asks u, tell him nothing much... Stay aback in that one month not to worry about it but to operate outside the box & c things thru a new window.

Finally, the ball is in ur court.

1 Like

Re: .... by cog1: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2012
My dear op,a word as is often said is enough for the wise.
Your relationship is shrouded in too much mystery for comfort.
Wherever it is he's putting up,he SHOULD HAVE shown you his place! You don't even know his friends!!!
But you sef,you strong o,what if this man is a miscreant or you think he will turn out
to be heir to some rich unknown kingdom?! Please wake up.
Turning down prospective serious suitors for your mystery man is not a good
idea at all.
Take note,before you can say 'Jack Robinson'you'll be 30 & regretting!
A bird in hand(your prospective suitor(s)) is infinitely,of more worth,and of greater value than your mystery man.
Time and tide wait for no man
Stop this emotional blunder,be real.
Re: .... by Topewealth: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2012
Wow! U guys are wonderful,l appreciate ur time and counsels . Gods bless u all!
Re: .... by Topewealth: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2012
Thanks richarts, bt ,the relatnship is non sexual relation." no marrige no sex! We both agreed on dat.
Re: .... by horny4u(f): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2012
tobechi74: Tell him to make a choice

a) he shows u his place
b) GAME OVER

72 hours to decide.
Insist .
Dont succomb to his pleads

after 72 hours , if nothing is done. Take d bul by d horn. Tel him GAME OVER

He will show her a friends house...Never force a man to do anything.

OP you berra cool your hot body...divorces are springing up left right and centre ...you berra calm right down before you marry and born for armed robber or worse Boko haram .

Who said you can not date 50 men at a time as long as you are not sleeping with them...dating is a game of number..do not be fooled

Yoruba adage says a woman has so many boyfriends but just one husband......calm down!!!
Re: .... by horny4u(f): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2012

You are sleeping with him abi......you want to have a kid without address of the father.
Anu e se me.....you berra clear that yeye love from your eyes and see the wood for the trees

What you have with him is called sailors romance ....anytime his ship stops at your shore he is in love with you and when the ship moves again .....he is in love with another.

Make sure you use protection and give other guys a chance...you are addicted to infatuation and belly butterflies instead of a real man who will give you stability....

mills and boon bullshiiit kinda romance....donot waste your youth on a sailor romance like movie ....when do i see you again....oh Shakespeare belovedth travel but my heart waith for my love fluttering in the solemn moonlight while my days pass me by...I wait for the love of my life....NOT REAL ....SO WAKE UP
Oshi o da ni le pako!
Re: .... by ijebabe: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2012
LWKMD grin
Re: .... by Mynd44: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2012
ijebabe: LWKMD grin
Keep laughing there
Re: .... by Topewealth: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2012
Haba horny4u, u didn't read d whole gist well o! Well, am a christain and we are into a non sexual relationship! Anyway ,thanks 4 ur advice!
Re: .... by horny4u(f): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
Tope wealth: Haba horny4u, u didn't read d whole gist well o! Well, am a christain and we are into a non sexual relationship! Anyway ,thanks 4 ur advice!

Ma binu....I was just worried for you. NO sex relationships are the best....Give others a chance abeg

All the best
Re: .... by skillero(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2012

LADIES TALK TOO MUCH!
Next time summarize and give us the details on time "...I have a guy I am seeing but he never allow me visit him there are a lot of other serious prospects but I turned them down because the s3x is good...I am scared he might leave me what should I do"
SIMPLE!
Saveus all the details of how many guys are waiting to get inside you.. pllllllleaaaaaaaaaaase!

(1) (2) (Reply)

★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ / My Gf Travelled Abroad ,do U Think Thats D End / Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.