Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

982ABU's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 982ABU's Profile / 982ABU's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: Twitter Users Recount How They Voted For Buhari And Their Regrets Afterwards by 982ABU(m): 6:57am On Jan 01, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]SAI BABA 2019 [i]SAI BABA 2019 [/i]SAI BABA 2019
Islam for Muslims / Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by 982ABU(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man by 982ABU(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2017
happy new year

Politics / Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by 982ABU(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Wishing him quick recovery
Politics / Re: Kebbi Government Distributes Bicycles To An Orphanage (Photos) by 982ABU(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
more power on his elbow
Politics / Re: Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria by 982ABU(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=Davijunson post=58412737]Arewa Youths gree go sch?
if to say dem dey go sch now, they for understand.. but now, they need someone to explain to their dumb ass what it is all abt.
J.K.... Just Kidding.

I'm just in a good Mood today. Dunno why.�����[/quo I suprise with your level of education you can n't differentiat between blue and black
Islam for Muslims / Re: Spiritual Virtues Of Ramadan by 982ABU(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2017
Jakallahu khairan
Crime / Re: Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos by 982ABU(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:
I can't read all the Arabic up there... But.

What was his thought at that point!? He tends to have lost hope of getting to see the lady again.

Isn't that lines used for a dead person?
I'm confused, undecided someone enlighten me please
WHO, when afflicted with calamity say. Truly to Allah we belong and Truly to Him we shall return Q. 2:156. that is the meaning of innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un
Politics / Re: Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi by 982ABU(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2017
hmm
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Board Of Sovereign Investment Authority by 982ABU(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2017
May Allah bless PMB. May Allah bless PYO. May Allah bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) by 982ABU(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
potent5:
Where is the rousing welcome?

Look at the length of his trousers and those of the Chinese officers : just wondering why he has to wear short trousers just to show he is a Muslim even with a military uniform.
you want him to show them that he is a christian abi

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) by 982ABU(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
may his soul rest in peace
Crime / Re: Suspected Thugs Destroy Proposed Dangote-affiliated Onitsha Depot by 982ABU(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2017
that is the problem of ibos your brothers occupy others zone with their illegal business and you donn't want others in yours

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by 982ABU(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2017
May Allah guide, protect and give them more wisdom to do justice

1 Like

Crime / Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by 982ABU(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Mr mischieft where did he mentioned pastor in the hausa version of your post?

1 Like

Career / Re: 6,000 Council Workers Sacked Over Fake WAEC, Age Falsification by 982ABU(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2017
their everything is fake for that section of the country

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Abuja Airport Closure: 10 Things You Should Know by 982ABU(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2017
easzypeaszy:
International airport Abuja, international airport Kaduna, international airport Kano...distance from each other 200km...d only job dey wl b good fr is Hajj international travelers...I see no need fr all dt now wen we r encouraging ourselfs to stay in naija n build naija...u ban importation of goods yet u r building more international airport..for what?
sentiment and bigotry have eaten deed in to your heart kano international airport is the oldest airport in nigeria and the first airport that auroplane landed in nigeria google it you learn more
Events / Re: Kano Government Spends N200M On Mass Wedding For 1,520 Couples (Photos) by 982ABU(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
ephi123:
Imagine the ridiculousness shocked

N200mil works out to roughly 130k per person. What exactly was this spent on? Is this not another corruption?

Na wa for these Northern governors angry Of all the problems in the North, this is their priority, what a shame!!
did any northerner tell you there is problems in the north face your business or you will end up with hypertention

Politics / Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by 982ABU(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2017
officialJP:
Hausa winning award am still surprised i no dem as illiterate maybe is a......
you are an illiterate too
Politics / Re: January: FG, States, Lgs Shares N465billion by 982ABU(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) by 982ABU(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
false info. where did zuma mentioned twince brother
Politics / Re: Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness by 982ABU(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
jinxet2000:
How can many leave the matter on ground and be discussing Winners Chapel. This shows how idiotic some people are and this is why Nigeria will not get better soon. All these people angry with the church will never get angry with their leaders. They will sit down and be antagonizing the church. Anybody that hates the church hates God. Be it God of Allah or God of Abraham, he hates God and when the wroth of God will descend on the person...only him will run to God for solution.
The major stole money that was meant for construction of military facilities and welfare and I bet you those things the money was meant to do are still there. Next year they will still budget money for those things. And nobody, the auditor general of the federation will not ask his team to audit where all the money leaving the govt going and if they are utilized appropriately.
Meanwhile, they converted the money to dollars awaiting shipping to the US. I am sorry for Nigeria. The little you and I make are carted to abroad and yet Nigeria depletes in economy because money has one source in and different sources out rather than recycling the money.
A time will come Nigeria will not have money again because no money in the system to churn-in & out. And all these people who took the money outside will think they will live and die abroad. They are just using your money to feed the US citizens and when the time comes, you will either become a slave working in a warehouse, or a refugee in another country. Because, whether you like it or not, n America, the system is built to circulate the money between the poor and the middle class. If you choose to do business in Nigeria, ok nah, means you will still come back to Nigeria and you will face the hardship, otherwise people will not buy your products because there is no money in the system.
Foolishness in the highest level.
abeg oga stop deceiving yourself if it is alpha would you talk like this just call a spide a spide

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness by 982ABU(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
that is why he said he will open the gate of hell fire for who din't vote for gej oga pastor #35m the gate of hell is waiting for you oya

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? by 982ABU(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Every sane and sensible lady should hate Polygamy. Can a man share his wife with two other men? It is common sense and i feel sorry for those who happen to find themselves in polygamous marriage. But it is waning down slowing especially among the youths, Most Muslims nowadays considered polygamous marriages a burden unless the uneducated ones.
may almighty Allah forgive you but please if you are a muslim you need to go back to islamiyya to learn about your religion it is show totally you lack religion teaching and by the way is not necessary for some men or women to marrie if you know you can prevent yourself from committing adultry

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam by 982ABU(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
masha Allah jazakallahu khairan ya sheikh
Romance / Re: Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US by 982ABU(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
that is good for her
Celebrities / Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by 982ABU(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
nawaoo
Crime / Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by 982ABU(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
pastors with rituals and killing are like tea and bread hahahaha

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Murdered After Coming Out From Hilton Hotel Abuja(pics) by 982ABU(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Becouse Alhaji is a northerner and a muslim no pointing of fingers on anybody but if it is the other way round you will see many insult on tribe and religion
sourtherners with hatred and tribelism. Alhaji may your soul rest in perfect peace and tranquility.
Politics / Re: Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries by 982ABU(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
na wawoo
Politics / Re: Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by 982ABU(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
sai baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.