Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

@-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* (3726 Views)

Order Your *BNIB DELL Inspiron Laptop* I3-2350m, 2.3Ghz, 4GB Mem; 500GB HDD / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
The goodness of the Lord is awesome
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
Item yet to leave, but delivered to the port already, but not allocated yet to a cargo . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
On the neck of our shipper . . . Cant wait to have the stuff be with YOU, cos you will be happy
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
Words just got to me that it will leave on Friday . . . The wait is tiring and tying money down for me is frustrating, but it will surely worth the wait. . . . wink
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
It is all about YOU
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Today, Na today
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
Happy Weekend to you all
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:33am On Jul 29, 2012
We refused to be undersold . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 12:56am On Jul 30, 2012
Left as scheduled, Sir . . . . So this leg is done, Nigerian leg is what we have to pray about now.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
Item left for warm nation . . . Nigeria
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
Another deal . . . God is awesome
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
Almost home, please NAHCO, no mess up with clearing . . .. . I take God beg una oh
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
Happy New Month, we sure of blessings and mercies of God . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
It is all about YOU
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by alstacs(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2012
Fhemmmy: Item left for warm nation . . . Nigeria

Smiling expectantly, unfortunately I know what our officers on the Nigerian end of d cargo can and will always do.
I therefore take my mind off it till it clears.
Keep rolling oga fhemmmmmyyyy, unfortunately these guys must always delay guys.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
alstacs:

Smiling expectantly, unfortunately I know what our officers on the Nigerian end of d cargo can and will always do.
I therefore take my mind off it till it clears.
Keep rolling oga fhemmmmmyyyy, unfortunately these guys must always delay guys.

We will be favored, cos i cant wait for you to get your stuff, so that you could buy a car from us soon too
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pre-Order like no other
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
We will update you on Monday . . . NAHCO is back clearing again.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:29am On Aug 06, 2012
This is the week we have been waiting for . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
Your item has arrived and news has reached me that it seems to be clearedddddd
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:48am On Aug 07, 2012
Yes, it has been cleared . . . see the picture of the item with my partner on Nija Soil. . . call my partner to arrange how to pick up or meet up . . . Mr. Adeniran @ 0809-191-7164

Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by alstacs(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
Finally here! This is reassuring.
But this looks like 32G?
Any luck with the complementary leather casing?
Thanks Oga Fheeemmyy.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
alstacs: Finally here! This is reassuring.
But this looks like 32G?
Any luck with the complementary leather casing?
Thanks Oga Fheeemmyy.

Hello Chief . . You will notice there are 4 Playbooks, 2 are 32GB while 2 are 64GB, one of the 64GB is yours and it comes with a complimentary leather case (no promise for leather, Sir BUT really nice case)
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
If you look at the pics well, you will see the leather case to the left of the 4 Playbooks, when we promise, we make sure it happenes . . . already making arrangement to sending it to James in Abuja and you will arrange how to get it from him . . . we wanna make sure it leave Lagos to Abuja today.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by alstacs(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
Fhemmmy: If you look at the pics well, you will see the leather case to the left of the 4 Playbooks, when we promise, we make sure it happenes . . . already making arrangement to sending it to James in Abuja and you will arrange how to get it from him . . . we wanna make sure it leave Lagos to Abuja today.

What else can I say?
Well done! In spite of all odds and issues with shipping, you kept your word.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by nyrol(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
Your playbook and case is on its way to you, I ve dropped it off already at the park will inbox you the info you need to claim it. Well done.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
alstacs:

What else can I say?
Well done! In spite of all odds and issues with shipping, you kept your word.

Sir, without the clients we have no business and we do all our best to make sure that our clients are happy and left satisfied . . . Once again, thanks for your business and we look forward to more business with you in the nearest future . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
nyrol: Your playbook and case is on its way to you, I ve dropped it off already at the park will inbox you the info you need to claim it. Well done.

Chief, you are the best and will always appreciate partnership with YOU
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
On her way to Abuja . . . We are thankful for your business
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Challenges are inevitable. Getting back up however, is a choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USA Used Laptop ¦¦ Affordable Prices¦¦ Nationwide Delivery / Very Clean Foreign Used Lenovo Thinkpad Edge15 (core i5 + VRAM) is for Sale / I Need A Broken Or Dead Samsung Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.