Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

@-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* (3719 Views)

Order Your *BNIB DELL Inspiron Laptop* I3-2350m, 2.3Ghz, 4GB Mem; 500GB HDD / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

@-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
It all started on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/933290/32gb-blackberry-playbook-pre-ordered-tcd . . A successful Pre-order of 32GB BB Playbook by the honorable TCD of Nairaland.

Big Man Alstacs' inquiries Started here: https://www.nairaland.com/892738/blackberry-playbook-anyone/10#11339985

We seal a deal and He made a deposit the following day into our account in Nigeria, an amount of 25,000 Naira was paid into our account. . . We are appreciative of your business and trust.. . .Let us have fun with the thread . . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by alstacs(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
I am skeptical when it comes to online transactions, Fhemmy thru TCD have hiked my confidence.
TCD dominated d playbook thread and led us by the hand, giving step-by-step instructions on PB. How did he get his PB? Through Fhemmmy!
Made mail contact, he insisted I met his colleague in Abuja and pay to him rather than transfer to some faceless account.
Thanks a lot Fhemmmy! Thanks TCD, Sure will disturb you with issues when my PB lands.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by mrkels(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ok let's see how this one goes. I would be needing a tab or playbook soon and since your prices are good, I ll patronise. Let's keep our fingres crossed
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by nyrol(m): 1:10am On Jul 07, 2012
You are in safe hands.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 5:29am On Jul 07, 2012
mrkels: Ok let's see how this one goes. I would be needing a tab or playbook soon and since your prices are good, I ll patronise. Let's keep our fingres crossed

Too long finger crossing could hurt your fingers oh.
So pray that NAHCO's issues are resolved fast and we will surely have you on our next list of items to be sent to Nigeria . . .
Looking forward to your business too
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 5:30am On Jul 07, 2012
Chief Alstacs, we are more than honored and Blessed to have you on our team . . . We are so sure we will still do so much more business together, next will be on the Auto section.

1 Like

Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 5:31am On Jul 07, 2012
nyrol: You are in safe hands.

Tell them, Bro . . . It is not about their money, but their happiness and loyalty . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Niiade(m): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2012
Lovely Job Oga Femmy, I wanna know, how long would it take to get a playbook to me in nigeria once payment has been made?
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:48am On Jul 08, 2012
Niiade: Lovely Job Oga Femmy, I wanna know, how long would it take to get a playbook to me in nigeria once payment has been made?

Without the NAHCO's issue, only take 7 working days from the date it leaves Nigeria . . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
For sure, it is only God
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
Only God
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
Let us take care of all your playbook needs too
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Niiade(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Oga Fhemmmy, Oya price of Brand New playbook all memory sizes o. thank you
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
Niiade: Oga Fhemmmy, Oya price of Brand New playbook all memory sizes o. thank you

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated.
Please note that this particular one is a Pre-Order and will be break customers's confidentiality if i tell you the price for it, but please meet me on our main thread, and i will give you mouth watering prices there.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Niiade(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
My bad, so sowe for crashing in, My apologies to Mr ALstacs and you Oga Fhemmy. Thanks
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Niiade: My bad, so sowe for crashing in, My apologies to Mr ALstacs and you Oga Fhemmy. Thanks

Haba . . . Never reach that one now, no need to be sorry.
Meet me here: https://www.nairaland.com/431759/pre-order-technologies-usa-canada-few and i will give u the best for less
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
Niiade: My bad, so sowe for crashing in, My apologies to Mr ALstacs and you Oga Fhemmy. Thanks

[url]Here; https://www.nairaland.com/431759/pre-order-technologies-usa-canada-few/80#11387816[/url] . . . . Your response is there
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by alstacs(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2012

@Niiade - no be like that oh. Thread is open but as you insist say you go apologise, you will only need to drop a tithe of whatsoever you pay Oga Fhemmmy to me.
I assure you, prices are good. BNIP!
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
alstacs:

@Niiade - no be like that oh. Thread is open but as you insist say you go apologise, you will only need to drop a tithe of whatsoever you pay Oga Fhemmmy to me.
I assure you, prices are good. BNIP!

I love your style . . . . Me too go collect some part of the tithe paid to you now, abi no be so e dey work?
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
His ways are higher than us . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Niiade(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
see my Ogas o, abi make you first sign this deal to me, make i approve am with some notes in envelope or else hehehehhehe.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by nyrol(m): 3:37am On Jul 13, 2012
Okay now- una well done o!
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 4:05am On Jul 13, 2012
Niiade: see my Ogas o, abi make you first sign this deal to me, make i approve am with some notes in envelope or else hehehehhehe.

Please remember me too oh . . . send some Ghana must go bag of money to me too oh
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
We remain humble . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
We will continue to be committed to giving you the best
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2012
. . . All we have to say is, THANK YOU LORD . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
Shipping to be done this week . . . NAHCO is slowly getting rid of all the backlogs.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by alstacs(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
Fhemmmy: Shipping to be done this week . . . NAHCO is slowly getting rid of all the backlogs.

Those of you that observe the weather will not plant and if you don't plant, you can't reap. Soon, I will be active on the BB PLAYBOOK thread......
Oga Fheeeemmmmmy! Ride on joor...
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
alstacs:

Those of you that observe the weather will not plant and if you don't plant, you can't reap. Soon, I will be active on the BB PLAYBOOK thread......
Oga Fheeeemmmmmy! Ride on joor...

We will always give the best for less
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
Let us hook you up. . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
We know all these things like the palm of our hands
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
All the playbook lovers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, How Long Does Ur 600va Ups Last On Ur Tv / Snooker Pool Table & Table Tennis / Microsoft Surface 3 4gb RAM 128GB with Type Cover SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.